[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we have heels like him anymore. There is a reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: ministry_Taker.jpg (59KB, 336x471px) Image search: [Google]
ministry_Taker.jpg
59KB, 336x471px
Why can't we have heels like him anymore. There is a reason why he spiked the ratings so much (inb4 muh austin vince rock kane sting goldberg hogan andre the giant cena roman etc.)

I am fucking tired of " I want the title and i am gonna cheat to win" heel without characters.

I want a sinister edg fuck who likes to inflict pain.

And no Wyatt don't fit that
>>
joe is an edgy fuck that likes to inflict pain. he's just a chickenshit edgy fuck
>>
>>2243243
You should be watching New Japan then, there's plenty of nasty great heels there.
>>
>>2243243
Ministry taker was a chicken shit who cheated to win. You must have never actually watched during that era.

>18+
>>
>>2243269
But inbetween matches he actually did heelish shit instead of doing nothing
>>
>>2243243
>I want a sinister edg fuck who likes to inflict pain
Strowman is your guy then. He has no theme other than big, stupid strong guy. But he does hurt people alot
>>
>wants strong heels

Try watching something that isn't WWE.
>>
>>2243296
NXT is WWE and does it right
>>
>>2243243
Lol the Wyatts job so much, I don't understand how they're a threat to anyone.
>>
>>2243296
The sad part is that there are even fewer good faces right now
>>
>>2243301
NXT is WWE minus Vince.

Really electrifies the ol' neurons...

>>2243306
It makes sense when you realise what Vince thinks a babyface is.
>>
>Undercarder
>Never drew a dime
>Never had a good match until 2008
>Was never wrestlemania main event material
>>
File: 889c2-510bht1y9rl.jpg (35KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
889c2-510bht1y9rl.jpg
35KB, 352x500px
>>2243349
>until 2008

18+
>>
>undercarder circa your pic
>not cheating to win

19+
>>
>>2243243
Does raw even have any faces? It seems like the only nonmidcarder or tag team member on the WWE roster is Cena. It's hard to have monster heels when there aren't any faces to destroy.
>>
>>2243243
Taker doesn't look right with a belt
>>
>>2243397
Rollins is the top babyface on RAW and he's injured.
>>
>>2243361
He's right. All the big matches he had until then were slow shitty brawls. Austin, Bret, Kane, Diesel, various other monsters/fatsos. Only Shawn could create something halfway decent from him (as he could with anyone, gay little magician. This is why he'll always be head and shoulders above Bret too.).
>>
>>2243646
Pls, summerslam 97 was a fucking great match and bret didnt have anywhere near the amount of opportunites shawn had with him. Carder said himself bret is the best wrestler he ever faced and brought out the best in him

Call me when shawn gets multiple 10/10s out of diesel, oh wait, he tried but failed miserably. Carder is 10 times the worker that Nash was

Bret is the GOAT at getting great matches out of shitters.
>>
>>2243646
Austin vs Taker matches were all shit

but their match did the biggest rating in raw history and the biggest summerslam buyrate of all time

really shows match quality is irrelevant
>>
>>2243666
>have a a heel that is actually a heel acts like one and is evil as fuck
>have a face that wants to kick-ass and is liked by people
>Clash them together
>they draw

its like they forgot how to do anything in this company
>>
>>2243243
How does Bray not fit?
His character is very similar, problem is that Bray has been booked like shit the past 2 years. He has lost way too many big matches, and almost never wins any feuds he is in.
>>
>>2243646
>didn't look at the image
>>
File: 1486053310904.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486053310904.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>2243772
When was the last time Bray did something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXw7QldHnOs
>>
>>2243919
>WWE doing anything even remotely controversial

2006 + 11
>>
>>2243935
Like i care, thats what i want from those heels that are supposed to be eeeeeviiiil
>>
>>2244014
Watch better promotions.
>>
>>2243269
Biker Taker as a heel was better. Beat up David and AA. Threatened Charlotte. Dragged Hogan around like road kill.
>>
>>2243243
Braun and Baron come to mind but that's two examples

>>2243301
>>2243343
>NXT does it right

NXT's fucking shit now. It's just RAM-lite
SD has similar issues not letting heels be strong but it's at least better than these two piles of shit.
>>
>>2243261
Stop shilling outlaw wrestling dacreaner. Its never gonna work.
>>
>>2243261
>>2243296
>>2244018
>"I watch wrestling promotions for fun because I enjoy wrestling"

Trailer-trash.
>>
>>2244033
This
Wrestling is a low-tier form of entertainment for the unintelligent
It's only socially acceptable to watch WWE for the memes and shitposting, actually enjoying wrestling is indicative of a low IQ.
This is why outlaw wrestling discussion is BTFO out of /asp/ by WWEChads
Incoming butthurt
>>
>>2244029
>Bobby Roode just won the NXT Championship by injuring his opponent and then attacking the injury

When's the last time we saw that on the main roster?
>>
>>2244033
Your meme is never getting over anon.

>watching promotions from OTHER countries makes you trailer-trash

kys /pol/

>>2244039
>WWEChads

Literal children's programming.
>>
>>2244046
I dunno, probably not that far ago tbqh, haven't paid attention.
Even so that was actually a bad example to bring up, because whilst it makes him look vicious, it precluded him from looking truly strong by getting the clean win over Shinsuke.
Which shows NXT is also quite tentative about handing L's to their babyfaces.
Like I said, they do better with it, but then, NXT is shit.
>>
>>2244033
>>2244039
THIS
HOLY FUCKING BASED

>>2244048
t. Triggered Trailer Trash
>>
File: shatterMachine.gif (1MB, 284x231px) Image search: [Google]
shatterMachine.gif
1MB, 284x231px
>>2244049
>clean win

But he never broke the rules.

Also: #TopGuys.
>>
>>2244059
He never broke the rules, so technically clean, but a heavily protected victory.
Also, yes, Revival have been the high-point of NXT through 2016. Absolutely carried the Takeovers since Zayn left.
>>
File: LUMilCatrina.png (877KB, 1057x595px) Image search: [Google]
LUMilCatrina.png
877KB, 1057x595px
>>2243243

Just drop WWE and start watching Lucha Underground when it comes to Netflix. WWE doesn't respect you or the time you put into watching their terrible product. At least have the self respect to stop watching something that bores you to death and start watching something actually entertaining instead.
>>
>>2244068
Nothing wrong with a top guy being protected in a loss...
>>
>>2244077
>entire other thread bitching about Roman's loss against Joe being protected

Two-way street. But you're right, still, there isn't, I'm just not going to pretend NXT is some sacred ground with impeccable booking of it's monster heels.
It had Revival and Joe, and that's about it. Roode's not really anything of the sort because he needed an injury and had spent the prior takeover fucking around with Tye.
>>
>>2244115
>a loss

There's a difference between that and Reigns literally only jobbing clean when he pisses dirty.

>it had Revival and Joe, and that's about it.

Kev's reign wasn't THAT long ago.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.