[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current people Roman Reigns is feuding against -Kevin Owens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

Current people Roman Reigns is feuding against
-Kevin Owens
-Chris Jericho
-The Undertaker
-The Fans
-Braun Strowman
-Samoa Joe
>>
Based Roman going over everything
>>
>>2243106
He's not feuding with Jericho or Owens anymore

He lost that one
>>
Don't forget the f
>-The Fans
Shit.
>>
>>2243143
Actually, he speared KO and stood tall last week, so he won.
>>
How fucking based can one guy be

Absolute GOAT
>>
>>2243153
He failed to win the US and Universal title numerous times, and now he's moving on, so no.
>>
>>2243106
You can probably add Triple H in there as in indirect feud via Joe
>>
>>2243162
Yeah, about that.

Why.

If it was like, "okay, I'm not gonna be able to do shit until I deal with Braun, let's focus on him first." but it's not even that. It's like he genuinely doesn't care that he's been screwed out of both titles multiple times and getting into a pissing contest with Samoa Joe matters more to him than either Braun OR the titles. And he's gonna keep not caring for like four months until he decides he cares again and challenges Brock.
>>
>>2243177
Belev dat
>>
>>2243106
-The Draws
>>
>>2243177
Thats because Reigns has no character besides hes that guy that used to be in SHIELD. The writers have no fucking clue what theyre doing
>>
fairly sure he's done with Jericho and Owens for now
>>
>>2243405
>The writers

It's all JUST Vince.
>>
ONE VERSUS ALL
>>
>>2243405
This is a much bigger problem than just with Ramen
>>
>>2243106
HE
STANDS ALONE!!!
is he the new scorpion king?
>>
>>2243562
(BIG DOG)
>>
Roman Reigns: Roman Reigns
>>
DA BAZED DIK BOG WURKIN YA SMURYKS ERYDAY ALLDAY HAHAHAH MOM HASNT GIVE ME MY PILLS YET HAAA HAAA PAPER
>>
Don't forget The Authority, since he's feuding with Joe and Owens that means by extension he's also feuding with Steph and Hunter. Especially now since Seth got injured.
>>
>>2243106
So? Pretty sure Kevin Owens was feuding with Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe and John Cena at the same time. And that's not even everybody on the same roster.
>>
File: 1452642129201.jpg (44KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
1452642129201.jpg
44KB, 496x492px
>>2243106
he's going to beat all of them in WM
>why do feel this will actually happen
>>
>>2243106
It really is One vs All
>>
>>2243738
Owens can talk and has charisma, plus he had a logical reason for feuding with all of them.
>>
>>2243177
Wow. Its almost like Roman doesnt write his own storylines and is a victim of the same pisspoor booking that everyone suffers from.

>>2243563
This. The whole entire show sucks ass. You could remove Roman and put anybody else there and its still asswater. Only autismos scapegoat Roman for a 3 hour tv show.
>>
>>2244135
At least anybody other than Ramen might actually get over...
>>
>>2243177
It's almost as if Rollins was going to be the one feuding with Joe but his knee exploded again so Reigns had to take on Joe because Reigns is the only "ally" Rollins has who would seek revenge on the guy that took him out.
>>
>>2243143
>>2243162
>I get so mad about playfighters I need to validate who won and lost scripted feuds

Based big dog worked this smark
>>
>>2244284
>i don't understand wrestling in the slightest
bait
>>
>>2243143
He may have lost, but he came out looking stronger than the champion himself.
>>
>>2244135
I don't think any sane person is blaming the guy, Joe Anoa'i for the shittiness of Roman Reigns, the character.
>>
>>2244283
He didn't mention Rollins in his promo at all. He just came out and said "I'm stronger than you, let's fight."
>>
>>2244283
Reigns doesn't give a shit about Rollins, he was looking to swing his dick around and nothing more
>>
>>2244438
It's funny, I swear to god Rollins has made the save for Roman like 3 or 4 times, but Roman hasn't done it for him once.
>>
>>2244291
BBDWTS
>>
>>2244069
hang yourself asap
>>
>>2244284
Who's mad? Not me Pajeet
>>
>>2244442
Well in Kayfabe Seth is the one who betrayed him, and went to work with HHH, I wouldn't ever trust that fucker again if I was Ramen much less run to his aide
>>
>>2245012
triggered
>>
>>2244283
yes and no.
Joe obviously wasn't going to have a match with Seth before Fastlane, yet they still would of wanted to show of his "dominance" in a match against someone.
Roman obviously needed a match against someone in the main event where Braun could interfere and come off as heelish. Now with Joe being such a dominant wrestler they get to show off how strong Joe is and more importantly to Vince, how much of a beating Roman can take yet still overcome the odds in order to build to Roman facing the"monster of a man" Braun at Fastlane.

The only thing that really changed to be honest is that Roman wouldn't of been in the opening promo.
That would have been Seth running in about to wreak shit up before Stephanie called security to drag Seth away and screw him out of his revenge. Mick would of then said "Blah blah Joe as you're so ready to fight, tonight you'll get to do so against Roman Reigns blah blah in the main event in this town we're currently in."
>>
Roman is one of the best wrestlers of all time. I realized this after Royal Rumble and after this week. Had a better match with Samoa Joe in 10 minutes than Nakamura did in 20+. We are all lucky to be witness to the era of GOATs. Brady, Messi (or Penaldo), Lebron (or Penaldo) , Roman Reigns
>>
File: seth-rollins-chairshot.0.0.jpg (167KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rollins-chairshot.0.0.jpg
167KB, 1600x900px
>>2244442
Can you blame him?
>>
>>2245043
>Roman is one of the best wrestlers of all time.
18+
>>
>>2245022
Keep trying
>>
>>2245043
12+
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.