[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did WWE fuck this up so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-WWE_Nexus_logo.svg.png (3KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-WWE_Nexus_logo.svg.png
3KB, 220x220px
How did WWE fuck this up so bad?
>>
>>2240330
Name the last angle you feel WWE didn't fuck up
>>
>>2240330
The fans fucked it up.
>>
IT'S JOHN CENA
>>
>>2240330
Besides Barret and Bryan there was no one there that could actually be elevated to ME status so WWE just decided to be done with it.

Funny that Slater is the only one that is still wrestling there.
>>
>>2240334
Cena/AJ
>>
>>2240398
If it the second season of NXT counts Bray and Axel are still working there.
>>
>>2240330
Cenawinslol

>tfw Justin Gabriel as PJ Black is fun as fuck
>>
CENAWINSLOL
>>
>>2240409
It doesn't. Original Nexus 8 only.
>>
>>2240330
The based guy got hurt, Bryan got released, Barrett was green and wasn't ready then was injury plagued for the rest of his career, outings had the look and mic skills but was barely passable in the ring, Gabriel was good but was a manlet, and Heath slater didn't have the look but good in the ring
>>
Honestly none of the original Nexus members besides Bryan and Barrett had the potential to become stars.

>Main event
Bryan
Barrett

>Midcard
Heath
Ryback
Justin Gabriel

>Lowcard
Otunga
Tarver
Darren Young
>>
>>2240435
So why doesn't Otunga wrestle anymore? Or Saxton?
>>
>>2240435
Ryback too
>>
>>2240330
When was the last time WWE didn't fuck up an angle?
>>
>>2240330
because the only good member was Ryback

see: the Corre
>>
>>2240330
lots of effort to hype a thing only to give up completely after a week or two

did we ever make darren young great again, btw?
>>
>>2240471
He's injured. Got dropped on the ring apron on Main Event by one of the Shining Stars and landed wrong. Looks really bad when you watch it.
>>
>>2240447
most things with hbk
>>
>>2240444
HHH noticed that saxton was smart and knew the business really well so he became his go to person in NXT he pretty much held every job there at one point other than trainer or writer. At one point he was the producer, backstage lead and lead commentator for NXT. Vince liked his look and him being a commentator so they bumped him to the main roster
>>
>>2240444
Why put your body on the line when you can get a free paycheck for sitting there and being black?
>>
>>2240507
Otunga could go be a lawyer with his Harvard law degree for bigger money and less travel than being on smackdown talking
>>
>>2240330
This is one of the times we can literally say John Cena.

It's wasn't the writers or Vince though I'm sure he didn't mind.

Cena lobbied to go over Nexus and kill them to the ground
>>
>>2240515
This is where the line, do what makes you happy comes along.
>>
>>2240515
lol you don't know anything about law
>>
>>2240515
I thought he never finished law school? Either way I wish he would fuck off.
>>
>>2240515
He's WWE's legal rep.
>>
>>2240662
He did it was a big thing on the reality show he was on and then it was also a thing on nxt. He was an associate at some New York law firm so not the highest position but not bad either
>>
>>2240330
Did Punk fix it slightly or bury it?
>>
>>2240334
This.

>>2240337
>le "blame the fans" meme

Not even faux-accurate in this case, dipshit.

>>2240402
>CENA WINS LOL
>>
>>2240421
Darren Young is on the roster
>>
>>2240435

>main event
>Barrett

lmao
>>
>>2243776
>great talker
>good worker

You're right: he's overqualified.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.