[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Then: >"This Sunday at Backlash I'm gunna stomp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Austin-0.jpg (77KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Austin-0.jpg
77KB, 642x722px
Then:
>"This Sunday at Backlash I'm gunna stomp a mudhole in your ass, walk it dry, and take that title you SON OF A BITCH. And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so!"
>storms out of frame

Now:
>"This Sunday at WWE™ Roadblock©: End of the Line©, live on the WWE™ Network©, I'm gonna kick your butt and take your WWE™ World Heavyweight Championship title©."
>camera pulls out as Austin whips and nae naes in easily shareable social media gif

What happened?
>>
>>2240163
>forgets to dab
>>
Based Now-era drawing dimes making the product child friendly to ensure a future passionate fanbase as well as reaching new audiences by diversifying the method of delivering content to social media
>>
the "brand" is the main star now not wrestlers. that way you never lose when someone leaves/gets injured/throws a tantrum. vince is a genius.
>>
>>2240182
>Now-era
>drawing dimes
>>
File: 80aee10b7dbuckdixon.jpg (31KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
80aee10b7dbuckdixon.jpg
31KB, 600x900px
Then:
>Trish, Lita

Now:
>Balding horse, Ric Flair's son

What went wrong?
>>
>>2240182
The more "child friendly" it is, the less appealing it is to children, as well as adults
>>
>>2240215
That is why I stopped watching RAW divas
>>
>>2240182
spoken like a true corporate cuck

too bad there's no ''future passionate fanbase''
>>
>>2240221
Not really. Look ar any other popular kids entertainment. It's very light hearted.

Anyway it's for familys and everyone. The frat boy and ex wcw fans market likes the ufc.
>>
>>2240248
There's a very big difference between things parents want to take their kids to and things kids actually want to go to.
>>
>>2240215

What the fuck?

That man is 85% trapezius muscle
>>
>>2240251
It's not one size fits all. Obviously, kids like John Cena and he's about as child friendly as it gets, so there's some connection here.
>>
>>2240262
The thing is most of that audience doesn't stay a day past their 10th birthday because that's around the time kids start to like what's cool and popular among other kids and family friendly stuff isn't cool for a 10+ year old who thinks he's a big boy now.
>>
>>2240251
Not really. Anyway the attitude era was a product of its time.

You would have to recreate the American trends and culture of the 90's to bring that era back.

It won't happen.
>>
>>2240269
I'm not saying I want them to even try to bring the AE back I'm just saying that the current product isn't really in touch with what kids think is cool nowadays. Hell, some stupid youtuber "personalities" talking about random shit and/or playing videogames gets more interest out of kids than the whole of WWE.
>>
>>2240182

Well said
>>
>>2240182

>WWE's average viewer gets older and older every year
>WWE's audience gets smaller and smaller every year

Really makes you think.
>>
>>2240163
the problem isn't
>muh pg era
the difference between the two is that during that time the wrestlers were given a general idea of what they were suppose to talk about then develop their own way of getting that idea across. the reason promos sound shitty today is because wrestlers are basically forced to memorized scripts that are written for them word for word and it comes out sounding robotic and off putting.
>>
>>2241120
They're gonna have to reboot the product like early raw did.

In a studio. Nothing the nwanever did for tv shows.

Odd thing is that wrestlemania and royal rumbler geT bigger but wwe houseshows get smaller.

The lure of house shows these days have no appeal. We get too many free tv matches that end with clean finishes.
>>
>>2241282

Isn't NXT not scripted? Their promos are shit. The problem is that being charismatic is not a valuable trait in wrestlers anymore.
>>
>>2244222
NXT has no shortage of solid-at-worst promos.

>The problem is that being charismatic is not a valuable trait in wrestlers anymore.

Watch better promotions.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.