[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Vince is 100% in charge of the creative and makes all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
So, Vince is 100% in charge of the creative and makes all the final decisions, right? And he wants RAM to be the flagship show, yes?

What if he had Orton win the Rumble and is putting the title on Bray to sink the ratings of Smackdown so RAM can Reign supreme? Sure would make perfect sense why he's going to put AJ, the most over guy in the company, against his no-talent son on the grandest stage of them all. He wants to keep Smackdown below RAM.
>>
Wouldn't be the first time he's sabotaged /SmA+ck/.
>>
Doesnt matter who has the title/where it goes, RAW will always be the flagship show on name recogintion alone
>>
>>2239482
Vince has complete control on what goes on TV/PPV, but it doesn't seem like he is greatly involved with creative from what the ex-writers have said. He wants big ratings and big money, but probably prefers RAM to achieve that. Everything he books for Mania is based off his belief of what the "biggest draws" he could have are, hence Part-TimeMania.
>>
>>2239649
>He wants big ratings and big money,

Everything in the past 15+ years would dispute this.

>Everything he books for Mania is based off his belief of what the "biggest draws"

And yet he wanted Batista vs. Orton to main event in 2014.
>>
>>2239650
>And yet he wanted Batista vs. Orton to main event in 2014.
Because he believed that would be the biggest thing he could put on the card. I'm not saying whether he's successful or correct, just that it's all up to his perception of what makes money.
>>
>>2239657
Vince's mind is truly fascinating, he believed Orton to be "money" despite him being box office poison for nearly a decade by that point.
>>
He is just pushing this Orton/Bray/Harper angle because is the closest thing to a cuck storyline that WWE has right now.
>>
>>2239482
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/814524680413401088
>>
>>2239482
Problem with that is people want to see the title on Bray
>>
>>2240095
No they don't
>>
>>2240154
I do.
>>
>>2239482
In the early brand divison era in the last decade. Both was equal before eventually prefering raw over time.

Now they're both equal again.
>>
>>2239482
He already succeeded that plan with deanetty shitting up both raw and smackdown as champion killing ratings especially when he wa in the mainevent
>>
>>2239482
test
>>
>>2240154
They do.

Thats why Bray gots HUGE pops every time he was face to face with then champion Haitch.

He also was pretty over in that tag match with Reigns were he was going face.
>>
>>2240299
Romanetty = ratings killer faggot
>>
>>2239493
This. Vince is unironically a madman.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.