[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Reshuffle's the Announcers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Announcers.jpg (15KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Announcers.jpg
15KB, 350x197px
Simple thread, just give me you thoughts on who should be the announcers for each show:
> Raw
> Smackdown Live
> 205 Live
> NXT
> Unnamed UK Show
> Dual Branded PPVs
> Unused and Let Go from the Tables
>>
Graves and Tom Phillips
JBL and Mauro
Graves, Mauro and Austin Aries
Nigel and Tom
Don't care
Mauro, Graves and JBL
RIP Cole, Byron and Otunga
>>
>>2237456
> Raw
Corey Graves and Tom Phillips.

Both guys were great on NXT together but have now been seperated which is a shame. They could be the next JR and King if they were put together.

> Smackdown Live
Michael Cole and Mauro Ronallo.

Other than the "SEETHING", I don't mind Cole when he's put with people who can actually talk at the table (unlike JBL). There's no rule that there needs to be a colour commentator.

> 205 Live
Corey Graves and Mauro Ronallo

I actually find Austin Aries boring and adds nothing to the show, other than that it's fine as is. Just listen to all the blank spots in the show and le "thumb to the eye" maymay.

> NXT
Percy Watson and Tom Phillips

People have been quick to judge Percy, but he's in developmental, so he's actually where he needs to be.
> Unnamed UK Show
Nigel McGuiness and William Regal

Got to keep this show 100% British, it wouldn't sound right with an American at the table with McGuiness.

> Dual Branded PPVs
Both Raw and Smackdown tables combined.

Having 4 people at the table makes more sense at the bigger shows that just another Smackdown, it would give it a bigger feel.

>> Unused and Let Go from the Tables
JBL, David Otunga & Austin Aries.
>>
>>2237471
Michael cole & mauro would be great if cole was heel again and it was just mauro doing play by play.
>>
>>2237465
I like you
>>
>>2237579
I think a heel Cole where he was playing a kind of Skip Bayless type role where he was hyper critical (without burying) and an ass because he never actually really wrestled would be great.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.