[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did Orton suddenly became a Wyatt family member? I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

why did Orton suddenly became a Wyatt family member? I started watching again for the yearly road to wrestlemania.
>>
>>2232672
They never explained. He just joined them out of nowhere. And then got glowing eyes and transport powers.
Wrestling is gay.
>>
>>2232672
He was feuding with them to see who was spookier, there was a bunch of shitty kayfabe magic, and then they beat his ass. His response to this was "If you can't beat them, join them."
>>
I like the theme with him

It starts as burn in my light, then goes into voices, then the wyatt theme
>>
>>2232672
The most cringeworthy storyline of all time. Do yourself a favour and just ignore it.
>>
>>2232679
>>2232681
really? literally just joined like its nothing?
>>2232687
I can't since the rumble winner is Orton who is also apart of wyatt family.
>>
>>2232704
Story-line is fine. It's had it's ups and downs and is obviously going to crank up big time in the coming weeks. They were pretty hot round about Survivor Series so you could watch that 5 v 5 match to get you into the grove.
>>
>>2232685
link?
>>
>>2232720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjRpUFfmew
>>
>>2232685
>>2232724
It doesn't have burn in my light at all
It's just a combo of voices and the wyatt family theme
>>
>>2232735
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ywFs_sJRTFI

Explain this??
>>
>>2232735
The begining of Voices is ripped from Burn in the Sand.
>>
>>2232754
That's the exact same song the other guy posted
It's just Voices and the wyatt family theme
>>
>>2232764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-r9MZYeF2g

the first second is from burn in my light
>>
Orton main evented a ppv in a singles match with Bray Wyatt over a world title match and an ic retirement match for no reason and beat his ass. Then he joined him for no reason the next week. Possibly one of the worst angles of all time. It went nowhere and is building towards nothing. Orton is going to beat Wyatts ass again at Mania. Wwe writing is garbage now.
>>
>>2233249
Also he isn't even a Wyatt. He didn't grow a beard or anything. He changed nothing, not even his attire. He's literally just Randy Orton tagging along with the Wyatts. It looks so fucking stupid
>>
>>2232681
Weren't he and Kane actually winning most of the time? That fucking bit made no sense.
>>
>>2232672
To take em down from the inside.
>>
>>2233264
Yes, that's cuckdown for you
>>
>>2233269
Post the image of purple smackdown
>>
>>2232681
>"If you can't beat them, join them."
>Big Match Randal not being able to beat Bray Wyatt, master of losing any match of significance
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.