[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Explain to me why they instantly killed what could have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: awoo-woo-woo.webm (2MB, 1080x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
awoo-woo-woo.webm
2MB, 1080x604px
Explain to me why they instantly killed what could have been the best IC title run of this era?
>>
>>2232107
Because Vince doesn't like Ryder.
It's really that simple.
Zack got over by himself, and Vince has gone out of his way to bury him every chance he gets.
>>
>>2232107

In WWE, getting yourself over with no help from management means you're doomed

same shit that killed WCW
>>
>>2232111
This. At least Ryder got a Mania moment out of it. They can't take that away from him.
>>
I remember reading somewhere vince likes to bully the guy for getting over without help from vince. Remember that vince will always rather make ten dollars his way than twenty dollars some other way
>>
>>2232111
Why even have him win the belt in such a grand way then? Makes no sense.
>>
>>2232107
yeah like his us title run that wasn't fucking awful at all

he's good for chasing the titles and having a brief moment, that's it, he's just not good enough
>>
>>2232107
Because Ryder really isn't very good. He got a great "Wrestlemania moment" out of it which is more than he deserves.
>>
When he's 39 he'll be a multi-time world champion. He's got eight years to do that, what's the rush?
>>
>>2232119
What makes even less sense was that Miz won the IC title then took 2 months off to film a movie. Why even have Ryder drop the belt to a guy who was leaving? He should have just held it until Miz returned.
>>
>>2232131
it was less than a month you dweeb
>>
If you look at the finish, Miz was gonna take the title before Zack shoved him off the ladder. Pretty sure they wanted Miz to be champ with Maryse as his valet all along, but they decided to push the switch forward a day and give Zack the big moment. If they actually wanted a babyface to have a reign, they woulda just given it to Zayn, or given it to Owens and had him drop it to Zayn.

I doubt it's a coincidence that Zack got his moment on a show where almost everything else was met with boos and boredom. It's like the one redeeming moment on an otherwise nothing show that lasted seven goddamn hours.

>>2232116
More like two cents his way than a hundred bucks another way nowadays.
>>
File: 1471371318212.png (509KB, 601x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471371318212.png
509KB, 601x856px
>>2232107
>vince gives him 10 seconds of screen time and makes him sing friday for his wrestlemania moment
>fans love it
>vince buries him
Id like to think that him teaming up with mojo will help him out in backstage politics but then I remember wwe hates tag-teams as much as cruiserweights.
>>
>>2232138
Le Meltz confirmed this. Miz was booked to win but the boys backstage including Miz himself politic'ed for Ryder to win and that went though.
>>
Ryder has a job for life as Vince's single favorite scarecrow.

>You feel like getting over on your own without our say or permission?
>Look at HIM

Of course they need to throw him a bone once in a while to make him want to stay since even the most cuckiest of cucks needs to think that the object of their affection cares at least somewhat and that they have a chance.
>>
>>2232135
No it really wasn't.
He popped back up after a month, but also didn't wrestle for several weeks after. He basically did nothing for 2 fucking months. And when he finally did, he jobbed to Orton in under 3 minutes.
Miz winning the title made no sense. Should have at least given Ryder a legit run to see what he could do.
>>
>>2232107
because he was/is a flash in the pan act that doesn't have any staying power. Give him a month with the belt and he would have been exposed with the fans turning on him. At least now he will be ironically over with the fans as a face who can never make it
>>
>>2232122
jesus christ this

if he ever got a push you guys would hate him and if he ever left for the outlaws he'd be exposed as fuck

I'm pretty sure his was the WOAT cena open challenge match
>>
>>2232119
Because it was fun to take it away from him immediately afterwards.
>>
>>2232119
It was literally to make a snickers ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWdIZIqVHiw
>>
>>2232567
This
>>
>>2232107
because this was meant for neville. on jerchos podcast, He said that if he hadnt gotten injured he would have been in that ryder spot at mania
>>
>>2232708
so? then why not let neville get it when he returned? why let miz hog it and do absolutely nothing with it for months?
>>
>>2233036
Miz literally gave the intercontinental championship the best shine up in years
>>
>>2233036
>Miz did nothing with the title
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.