[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M HERE TO DRAW THE DIMES! I'M HERE TO DRAW THE DIMES!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Dolph_Ziggler.png (676KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph_Ziggler.png
676KB, 900x506px
I'M HERE TO DRAW THE DIMES!

I'M HERE TO DRAW THE DIMES!
>>
Dolph "0 pop amd 0 dimes" Ziggler couldn't even draw me out of my seat if he tried
>>
I doubt he could even draw a stickfigure
>>
if there's one thing I like about vince it is that he hates tools like ziggler and cesaro
>>
>>2232032
Same. I never understood why anyone likes these faggots.
>>
I'M HERE TO BORE THE WORLD

(NO DIIIIMEEESSSSSSSSS)
>>
>>2232035
no one does, that's why the are forevermidcard
>>
Now that he is heel you will soon be saying shit like "BASED ZIGGLER" just like you guys did with Jericho. Neck yourselves.
>>
NO ONE WILL PAY (YOU DON'T WATCH WHAT I DO)
BETTER HEED THE WARNING I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU
I WON'T HIT THE WEIGHTS, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE
>>
>>2232615
At least Jericho's theme song isn't cancerous.
>>
THEY BROKE THE BANK WHEN THEY MADE MEEEEE
>>
He's here to post all day, reset his IP and Samefag
>>
I'M HERE TO NOT DRAW DIMES

I'M HERE TO NOT DRAW DIMES

(NEVER DRAWN DIMES EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR)
>>
>>2232670
Kek hiro san is aware of this now
>>
>>2232671
Holy shit this is the worst one yet.
>>
I feel like Ziggler is secretly okay with his position on that card, otherwise he would have quit especially after that career vs title feud with Miz where he lost the title less than a week before Survivor Series.

I think he might be a Vince-approved intentional version of Ryder, and the lack of authenticity is why he doesn't get the same crowd reactions. .
>>
>>2232671
this is "JUST" tier
>>
I LIKE TO MAKE ALL THE RATINGS DROP
I LIKE TO BRING THEM WAY DOWN
I LIKE TO DRIVE ALL THE DIMES AWAY
VIEWERSHIP PLUNDERS
MAKING PEOPLE TUNE OUT

EVERY FAN'S GONNA TURN OFF THE TV, YEAH

I STARE INTO THE AUDIENCE
THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING ME
>>
>>2232766
He drew a dollar though
>>
>>2232001
The pre-show off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.