[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to PWInsider.com, should Rollins be unable to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

File: shane-mcmahon.jpg (49KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
shane-mcmahon.jpg
49KB, 900x506px
>According to PWInsider.com, should Rollins be unable to compete at WrestleMania, one match replacement idea being discussed in the past 24 hours is Triple H vs Shane McMahon.

Why does this moron think he's a draw?

Fought the undercarder in a pathetic match.

Wants to face AJ styles at mania like anyone gives half a fuck.

Now this bullshit
>>
Please yes. This saves both AJ and Joe. Let these two old fucks battle it out.
>>
>>2231731
Yeah but Shane/HHH will probably get 30+ minutes while potentially better matches get 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>2231729
Nice but how?
>>
>>2231729
Both haitch and Shane are irrelevant, so this match ironically makes sense.
>>
>>2231729
>Smackdown has two gms, Shane McMeme and Daniel Bryan
>The one who comes back for matches is Shane McMeme
worst timeline
>>
It's depressing, but not surprising.

The McMahon's are always self inserting. As much as I love the Attitude Era, that's where all this self insert crap started. I guess at least it made sense back then, as it gave Austin a fantastic foil in Vince.
>>
Hopefully they kill each other
>>
File: IMG_8538.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8538.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>2231871
>>
Who in the hell thought that Shane vs Triple H would be a good match? How will they start their feud?
>>
>>2231886

Vince says Hunter is his real son, Shane gets jealous.
>>
>>2231886
Use the real life animosity between them
>>
WM card was looking like a 7/10 to me, but this puts it at 8/10
>>
File: tonnin-seteli-1-e1444080921798.jpg (76KB, 878x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tonnin-seteli-1-e1444080921798.jpg
76KB, 878x1158px
I was clamoring for Shane's comeback for years and it was cool for all of 3 seconds. Now I just want him gone.
>>
>>2231737
Good. The show is going to be 6 hours long. Ill take a 30 minute break.
>>
>>2231954

Why? I can see not wanting him wrestling, which I don't want to see. But he's good in the commissioner role, much better than fucking Stephanie.
>>
>>2232011
Agreed, he's the only bearable one out of Steph and haitch
>>
>>2231729
Do it up. Let Samoa Joe and AJ Styles get actual matches at Mania.
>>
>>2231922
>this wrestlemania card
>7/10

Must suck to be this fucking stupid
>>
>>2231886
>THIS IS MY COMPANY, MY BLOODLINE, MY INHERENCE
>SORRY SHANE, IM DOING... WHATS BEST... FOR BUSINESS...
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (93KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
93KB, 575x800px
>>2231729
I hope Haitch goes over. Shane is lame as fuck.
>>
I dunno why people are surprised that Shane gets matches, he's the one member of the McMahon family that's actually over.

He shouldn't be in singles matches, but he's a really good promo and like, his usage at Survivor Series? That was perfect. I don't necessarily wanna see him in a 20 minute match with HHH, but I'll always mark for him jumpin' off stuff on to other stuff.
>>
>>2231886
Shane reveals Trips' kids are actually Shane's.
>>
>>2232039
shanes spot last year was the highlight of WM for me, he is no doubt one of the top baby faces in wrestling right now
>>
>>2232024
Of course Haitch goes over.
>>
>>2232047

I'M YOUR PAPIIII

HERE COMES DA MONEEY ESSE

PESO PESO, PESO PESO
>>
Shane jumping from the top of the cell was the best of WM 32, and this feud, although would be a match between a semi-retired and a non wrestler, is interesting because of the McMahon's history. In addition, AJ Styles could have a true match
>>
>>2231729
It is a draw, i perhaps tune in just to see Shane trying to kill himself.
>>
Vince spent years on the mic as the commentator and was literal top 5 ever on the mic when he booked himself in the Austin feud

Steph has dedicated her professional life to the business and comes out on the mic every week and continues to improve.

Shane pops in whenever he needs an ego boost and books himself against top talent at PPV despite having no fundamentals or charisma. Fuck him forever. I hope he botches a basic move and gives himself a life ending injury like he deserves.
>>
>>2232134
>Steph has dedicated her professional life to the business and comes out on the mic every week and continues to improve.

Hey Hunter!
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (109KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
109KB, 569x428px
How about this year, instead of waving arms in the air, worrying about who can be Triple H's opponant for WrestleMania... Triple H doesn't have a match this year? I know right? Shocker to think this semiretired wrestler doesn't have a match for a change.
>>
Don't Triple H and Shane have irl heat?
>>
>>2232039
He needs to work on those punches
>>
>>2232222
quads confirm HHH visits /asp/
>>
>>2232229
Watch the Foley / Shane interview. I came away with the impression that Shane HATES Hunter.
>>
>>2232229
>>2232247

It's more Steph / Shane heat that now includes her husband

>A few years ago, as Levesque was gearing up to launch NXT, ratings were down and Vince was on edge. The writing room became a battlefield, and even people outside of the company took notice, including Shane McMahon. In March 2012, Vince, according to a source familiar with the exchange, called a surprise meeting at the WWE production office, a separate facility from the main headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. Shane had returned with a friend: James Frey, the author of the critically acclaimed and, later, highly controversial A Million Little Pieces and by that time the CEO of Full Fathom Five, a content creation company he founded in 2010.

>"When Stephanie found out Shane was going to be there, she went white in the face," the source told me. "And Paul freaked out." Shane had set up the meeting through Kevin Dunn, WWE's executive vice-president of production and Vince's right-hand man for nearly three decades; he is the second-highest-paid employee at the company behind Vince (according to SEC documents, Dunn's 2016 base salary is $909,560). Shane had a simple proposal: that he take over all of creative, including the writer's room, with Frey and his team at Full Fathom Five as consultants.

>"Kevin Dunn is very close to Shane," the source said. "And there's tremendous tension between Kevin, and Paul and Stephanie. They feel like the company is theirs, but they don't have power to control Kevin." Presumably, if Dunn could figure out a way to get Shane back in the company in a high-ranking position, he would have even more influence with Vince. And Shane, too, could regain control over at least a portion of his family's legacy. It was a win-win for the pair.

>In the end, however, Vince declined his son's offer. It would be four more years before Shane found himself on the inside of the company again.
>>
>>2232254

Shane came off like such a fucking clown in that whole piece. The guy HEMORRHAGED money with his PPV service in China and even worse he signed a non-compete cause for a board potion at the company. This means instead of going to China and making some mistakes and learning the market so he can one day spearhead bringing WWE into China it will be literally illegal for him to work for WWE in any way or form in China. All so he could feel like an independent success and get a board position at a dying failed company.

He apparently has absolutely no creative role at WWE in any form. He's an on-air performer like any other.
>>
>>2232254
Based Shane and Based Dunn were going to bring back the Attitude Era but Gaytch and Stephanie decided they would rather have PG Indie fags.
>>
>>2232303
Dunn is actually what brought PG you worthless idiot.
Who do you think has had more creative control in the last 10 years? Dunn or Steph?

Dunn is the one that talks to the tv. If tv says ''we want PG'' Dunn does as he says.
>>
>smarks finally realizing Shane is a bigger cancer than triple h and that's why Vince chose triple gay over his own son shane
>>
Haitch's NXT:
-creates stars
-hot crowds
-non PG

Dunn's main roster:
-noone is over
-dead crowds
-PG

>this thread: fuck Haitch I want Dunn

top cucks
>>
>>2232325
>creates stars
Indie Manlets will never be stars
>hot crowds
400 neckbeards don't make a hot crowds
>non pg
Does NXT allow blading? How about chair shots? Has anybody said anything that's not PG?
>no one is over
Maybe because most of the roster are NXT faggots.
>dead crowds
At least they have crowds.
>PG
So is NXT.
>>
>>2232333
yep

trips confirm
>>
>>2231886
>Joe invades elimination chamber to fuck Cena up
>Shane gets mad at Trips
>???
>Street Fight at Mania
>>
>>2232254
See, I like Shane on TV a lot but the fact that he's lining up with Kevin Dunn makes me really, really doubt his ability to run WWE. Dunn is a freakin' hack.

Not like HHH and Steph would be a lot better, though. Company's fucked whoever gets it, I guess. Maybe Disney will buy it.
>>
>>2231729
He is a draw desu
Only at Wrestlemania like the undercarder
>>
>>2232344
Have him fuck up Styles too. Styles vs. Joe and Shane vs. Trips.
>>
>>2231729
>Its a smark posts dirtsheet rumour taken as fact episode
>Shane vs Lesnar
>Shane vs Roman
>Shane vs AJ
>Shane vs Triple H
Place your bets for tomorrow's one.
>>
>>2231729
I've ALWAYS been entertained by Shane in the ring.
Literally watching Shane and Test Vs. HHH and Chyna 20.09.1999 right now.
>>
>>2232357
>Shane vs Lesnar
Legitimately, actually, literally was the plan before Brock bailed out on it to extend the Goldberg program instead.
>Shane vs Roman
Nobody ever thought this.
>It's a stupid idiot doesn't understand that booking is fluid episode.
>>
>>2232356
>Styles vs. Joe
>again
it's TNA's version of Cena/Orton
>>
>>2232383

Except it will be a good amtch
>>
>>2232383
>They have familiarity with each other, so it'll have good chemistry
>Most WWE fans have never seen their TNA matches, so it'll be fresh.
Not seeing a downside here, my man.
>>
File: miliband.jpg (21KB, 482x342px) Image search: [Google]
miliband.jpg
21KB, 482x342px
>Not liking this match

This match is loaded with lore, kayfabe and otherwise.

A soap opera match at Mania is good for variety. Would you remove Shane v Vince from Wrestlemania 17 and swap it with some lame Eddie Guerrero midget match?
>>
>>2232387
Cena vs Orton matches were mostly good. That doesn't mean anyone wanted to see the rivalry.
Same with these two.
>>
>>2232387
No one fucking cares about a good "amtch" except worthless disgusting fat smelly neckbeards like you.
>>
>>2232333
Upvoted! :)
>>
>>2232403

yea Haitch/Shane for control of the company would be based

18+ to anyone not on board
>>
>>2232403
>would you remove mcmahon jerk off match?

in a heartbeat
>>
>>2232039
Yeah.

Shane is a beacon of hope for WWE because these faggots wrestlers we have now are too much pussies to get insane spots.

Remember when Jericho did the extreme spot instead of the guy that fancies himself to take insane spots? fuck Deanetty.

The closest we have being that hardcore is fucking Owens.
>>
>>2232710
Ambrose was gonna take it but jericho said he wanted to take it
>>
>>2232714
Makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>2232518
I'd bet good money that you:
A. Love gooks and manlets
B. Are under 18
>>
>>2232403
>>2232504
HHH would squash Lame'o in both the ring AND the board room.
>>
>>2232710
Owens hardcore? Lol maybe at eating
>>
>>2231729
To be fair he was the biggest draw at the last Mania.

Also I'd rather they waste a HHH match on Shane than a Styles one.
>>
>>2233827
>waste on shane
Shane is objectively a bigger star than Styles. They're trying to rub off some of his star power onto Styles at wrestlemania when casuals will be watching.
>>
>>2233827
>>2233854
If you think Shane can legitimately stand up to HHH then you are definitely under 18. I didn't buy Shane standing up to Taker. No matter how many times Shane tries to compensate for the fact that Hunter cucked him out of his heritage hard, and for good reason, it won't make anyone 18+ like nor care for him.
>>
>>2232410
>Cena vs Orton matches were mostly good.

They aren't.

>>2232447
>I watch it for the PLOT
>>
>>2232710
Imagine thinking wrestlers get to decide on if they do insane spots.

>What_a_MARK!

>>2233776
Watch any of his Ladder Matches.
>>
>>2233854
>star power

HE'S NOT A FUCKING WRESTLER.

Sit your ass the fuck down right now, dumb WWE babbymark.
>>
>>2233994
>SEETHING
Shaq isn't a wrestler either but he's got more star power than all of them. Smarks really don't get wrestling do they?
>>
>>2234004
L.T. had a bunch of starpower in 1995 but him main eventing Wrestlemania didn't accomplish shit.

>Smarks really don't get wrestling.

drink bleach
>>
>>2234007
>L(iterally who). T.
Not only is Shaq an infinitely bigger star than Taylor, he isn't main eventing. He's there to draw viewers.
>>
>>2231729
>Why does this moron think he's a draw?
You do know that Vince booked this shit, right? And yeah, he is a draw.
>>
>>2234026
L.T. was a huge star in the mid-90s. You'd know that if you weren't an underage Cuckterposter.

And the fuck does Shaq have to do with Styles vs. Shane?

What is Styles beating up a non-wrestler old man going to do for him that beating Cena didn't?
>>
>>2231729
How can Rollins even be considered? It takes time to build a feud, even if he makes it back the week before WM, it would be rushed and half assed
>>
>>2231729
While the match itself would be shit , the promos and the build coould be really nice tho .
>>
>>2234176
Rollins vs. HHH has literally 3-5+ years of backstory
>>
>>2234186
And they're just going to bring him back with no lead up?

Sounds like WWE
>>
>>2234232
Unless I remember wrong he can still cut promos during his injury even if it's via satellite like the Dwayne
>>
>>2234232
They took Bryan off TV for weeks before WrestleMania 30.

And that was hardly the only time something like that has happened, even in recent years.
>>
>>2234237
That'd be wild for them to do, especially when you take in to account that the matches on the card affect ticket rates
>>
>>2232134
>Steph has dedicated her professional life to the business and comes out on the mic every week and continues to improve.
She's literally been the worst part of WWE for almost a decade now. No matter how good she is on the mic, she neither enhances talent or plays a useful heel. Straight trash.
>>
>>2233987
yes i watch it for the plot you filthy neckbeard
>>
>>2231729
>Why does this moron think he's a draw?

Because he is?
WM 32 buys were shitty until his match was announced.
The undercarder is historically proven as an anti-draw, so we're forced into the assumption it was Shane.
Can't dispute it.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.