[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: chumps9.png (2MB, 1292x1851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chumps9.png
2MB, 1292x1851px
What do you think of your champions?
>>
Cena fucking sucks
>>
>>2230608
18+
>>
>>2230606
Good Tier
>Cena
>Alexa
>Charlotte
>Neville

Ok
>Ambrose
>AA
>Club
>AoP

Meh
>Roode
>Owens
>Jericho
>Asuka
>Bates
>>
stupid layout
should be :
WWE - Universal
Smack womens - IC - US - RAM womens
Smack tag - CW - UK - RAM tag
>>
File: Bork.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bork.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2230623
Pretty aesthetically pleasing right there.
>>
File: 1486094350960.png (47KB, 130x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486094350960.png
47KB, 130x203px
Am I the only one who thinks that Ambrose's face always looks weird as fuck in these photos?
>>
JUST?
>>
>>2230606
>pop tier
Cena
Jericho
Neville
>boo tier
Lowens
Club
AA
>crickets tier
Deanetty
Divashit
NXT shit
Euroshit
>>
>>2230631
The Authors of Pain vs. Trump's immigration bill and walll. Who wins?
>>
File: You tried.jpg (118KB, 1046x809px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
You tried.jpg
118KB, 1046x809px
>>2230641
AoP because neither of them are from Muslim countries or Mexico you misinformed faggot
>>
>>2230663
Isn't one of them Albanian and the other a Pajeet?
>>
>Owens
Good mic skills, but shit physical appearance for a top champion. Really belongs in mid-card.

>Cena
I don't like him, but he has the physique and is able to sell a ton of merchandise to the kiddies. Dimes = made.

>The Club
Pretty based, but they were buried pretty hard in 2016. Hard to take them serious as champions.

>American Betas
Have the charisma of wet grass. Get the titles off of them

>Jericho
GOAT

>Dean
Le crazy man XD XD. Complete shit...get this title on the Wolf or Miz a-sap.

>Charlotte
Genetically superior...keep the title on her.

>Alexa
Hot, interesting character and 9/10 on the mic. Keep the belt on her.

>Neville
The only halfway interesting one in the manlet division.

>Tyler Bate
Literally who?

>NXT shit
Implying I watch that shit.
>>
>>2230666
Yeah, one is Albanian and the other is Canadian, but his last name suggests Indian heritage.
>>
> Owens
Meh

> Cena
He's probably dropping at EC so who cares

> Club
About time they got the belts after getting buried constantly

> AA
Pretty good

> Y2J
Best part of RAW along with Braun

> Ambrose
Sure whatever

> Charlotte
Legit the best female wrestler they have

> Bliss
She's a QT

> Neville
Actually made me care about the cruiserweights

> Bate
Boring

> Roode
Glorious

> AOP
Boring

> Asuka
She's Ok
>>
>>2230606
>Universe
don't care
>WWE
good
>Raw Tag
fine I guess
>Smack tag
BORING
>US
Old man pls go
>IC
whatever
>Raw and Smack women's
DIVASHIT
>CW
don't care
>UK
LITERALLY WHO
>NXT
Don't watch
>>
>>2230606
> Owens
Great wrestler being booked and written like a comedy chickenshit. Either make him look strong or take the belt off him.
> Cena
>muh transitional champion
> Club
Only NERDS hate them. 100% too sweet.
> AA
Pretty good, need some sort of storyline. I'd actually like to see them feud with the Acension with a "we gonna make america a wasteland blah blah end patriotism blah blah save america" theme
> Y2J
Love him but lots of other need the belt more than him.
> Ambrose
I mean... he's not BAD. but meh. Can't carry a feud by himself, needs a really talented guy to face for him to shine.
> Charlotte
One of the best female wrestler they have
> Bliss
My mind says no, but my dick says yes
> Neville
KING OF THE CRUISERWEIGHTS.
Bring in the lucha guys to face him.
Also WWE, pls stop bullying Lince Dorado. He is a good little catboy who doesn't deserve any of this.
> Bate
He's gonna be great one day. Just not now.
> Roode
THE best meme wrestler WWE has. and that's a very high compliment.
> AOP
Excellent when they have a team to carry them like Revival or DIY. They're gonna have to learn fast if they don't want to end up looking like jokes.
> Asuka
BASED SHOVEL JAP.
I dunno if she'll do well on the main roster if she isn't booked perfectly. But god I hope so, she deserves a bigger crowd.
>>
>>2230629
I wish he would drop the "crazy" gimmick and go back to slicking back his hair.
>>
>>2230606
>12/16 white

Pretty good

>11/12 white on main roster

Based
>>
>>2230635
Dean objectively gets big pops
>>
Authors of pain are based. Asgooka and le TNA Man suck tho.

I only watch NXT for tag teams and Based Drifter
>>
>>2230606

KO is a tremendous waste of talent the way they're booking him as a complete bitch nowadays.

Cena needs to go

Gallows and Anderson would have been a LOT cooler if they were champions back when they were hot and before constant Reddit shenanigans with New Day made them look like complete jokes. Now they make the belts look like a complete joke. Good work, Vince, you dumb cocklick.

American Alpha would be cooler if anyone on the main roster knew how to book them, and didn't just win them with little fanfare off of the Wyatts on a throwaway episode of Smack!Down.

Jericho is the heel champion we deserve. Too bad there isn't a face on RAW worth taking the belt off of him though.

Ambrose is a perfectly acceptable IC Champion

Charlotte is the best woman on RAW, but only by default. Splitting the women's division was a fucking mistake and Charlotte would be a bank teller if she wasn't Ric's daughter.

Bliss is the best option given the split division and Becky losing some momentum as champion. It would have been better if there were only one title, giving Bliss some months to work away from the title and become less green.

Neville is the World Champion we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll shove him onto some Network show I'll never watch. Because he can take it. He's our funny sounding protector. A rabbit eared guardian. A Dwarven Knight.

I have no idea who this last faggot is and $20 says I can take him in a fight.
>>
>>2230606
Why do all the SmackDown titles face one way and the RAW belts the opposite? Was that intentional?
If it was it'd look pretty good with this lineup >>2230623
>>
>>2230774
I'll give you the $20 after you shave off his stache
>>
#blackex.... nvm
>>
>>2230606
>Oreowens
terrible
>Cena
alright
>Gallows and Anderson
came to job and lose their pride
>American Beta
have a feud already
>Redditcho
Yuck!
>Dean
noice
>Charles
eh
>Alexa
alright
>NevGOAT
based
>cUcK
Who?
>Bobby Reddit
le glorious
>Authors of Pain
better than DIY
>Fatgooka
BELUGA
>>
>>2230742
I miss the look but does he have the hairline anymore?
>>
File: kurtgasm.jpg (24KB, 411x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kurtgasm.jpg
24KB, 411x367px
>>2230606
>Canadian Fat Ass
0/10 (literally)
>BMJ
BASED
>G&A
not bad
>AA
not bad
>Jericho
washed up shell of his former based self
>Dean
nice
>Charlotte
SUCK DEBRA
>Bliss
roastie
>Neville
literally who
>Bate
LITERALLY who
>Roode
BASED
>TAOP
idk
>Asuka
pic related
>>
File: 1482419826187.png (128KB, 250x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482419826187.png
128KB, 250x294px
>>2230606
AoP are so CAW I can't even tell if they switched one of the dudes out or not.
>>
>>2230614
Shut up Cenababy. You're the underage one here. Cena is shit tier in every way.
>>
>>2230606
KO, Cena, Jericho, and Charlotte are fine, everyone else is drizzling shit
>>
Aside from Bliss, Asuka, and Bobby, it's all a joke.
>>
>>2230762
AoP be >>>/trash/
>>
>>2230666
He's ethnically Albanian but was born in the Netherlands, there's no telling if he's actually muslim.
>>
>>2230774
>Becky losing some momentum
Smackdown's creative team deliberately caused that to happen with their WOAT tier booking. Somebody backstage has a hard on for Alexa and wanted to rocket her to the top, that much is clear.
>>
>>2230606
Thumbs up
>Asuka
>Charlotte
>Neville
>Roode

Meh
>Cena
>AoP
>Y2J
>AA

Thumbs down/No fucks to give
>Bliss
>Ambrose
>Club
>KO
>British dwarf
>>
>>2230626
Book it OP
>>
>Owens
Worst booked World Champion in recent memory, would be better off without ever getting the belt, I hope after the program with Jericho finally ends he gets a drastic change in character. It also objectively devalued the Universal belt, and it's only the second reign.

>Cena
Will be gone in a month to shoot another terrible comedy, couldn't care less. Hope he's not going to be this disruptive every time he comes back from now on.

>Anime Club
Getting the shaft for a whole year straight and the payoff being getting the titles on a pre-show sounds like a raw deal. Hope WWE manages to get whatever program they were planning with their Bullet Club Lite soon.

>AA
Given so little to do they literally acknowledged it in a promo this week, got the title too soon thanks to Zack fucking his knee, what a shame.

>Jericho
He's pretty great but on his way out, so he's basically the champ just to set up his Mania match and to have had every title.

>Deanetty
Abject garbage.

>Charlotte
Always skip women's matches and segments.

>Bliss
Same as above, except she's significantly cuter.

>Neville
I'm not really on-board this particular hype train, Nev is a great wrestler and his character is on point, but he's been wrestling frankly boring matches, he scaled back his offense for the sake of being a better heel and there's no point in doing that, since people will like him either way.

>Bate
I actually really like him, but as it stands there's no way he can hold a show, Pete Dunne will probably get the belt from him on the first episode of the UK show, whenever that may come.

>Roode
Legitimately glorious.

>AOP
They're green as gooseshit but improve every time they have a big match, the belts will do more for them than it ever could do for DIY, who I hope get called up sooner than later.

>Asuka
A lot like Nakamura, she's been getting progressively lazier, she's good but never been as good as the hype would have you believe. Still a good champ, as far as looking dominant goes.
>>
>>2230606
Fat and boring
Goat
Too Sweet
Boring
Goat too
Le edgy
Better than ric
Next Trish
Better now that he is a heel
Literally fuck who?
Boring at least better than he was in TNA
Shit
Best women's wrestler on the planet
>>
>>2230606
>KO
He's almost done and I'm glad. His reign has been terrible.
>Cena
Transitional champion. Nothing to say about it other than I'm pissed they killed AJ's momentum for this waste of time.
>Club
It's too late.
>AA
Smackdown's tag scene is the worst booked division in the company. I feel for them.
>Jericho
Getting kinda tired of him desu
>Ambrose
Meh
>Charlotte
Carried the division for over a year now. Best woman on the main roster by far. I want to see them try another face run with her. Heel Charlotte is somewhat stale now.
>Bliss
I'll never not be salty that they sabotaged Becky for someone that wasn't ready. It's still all about looks on Smackdown.
>Neville
He's doing well. Shame it's dead division.
>Tyler
Never watched him.
>Roode
I was meh on him for a while but he's impressed me lately. Still too memey for my tastes but he has talent.
>AoP
They did alright in San Antonio. I'll reserve judgement for now.
>Asuka
Perfect. Everything I could want from a babyface champion. Very protected, great worker and charismatic. I dread the day she gets called up.
>>
>>2231325
>they sabotaged Becky

>Handed a free title out of pity because she was the only horse to never get one
>Failed to show up for her first defense
>Middling fan response
>Sabotaged
>>
>>2231325
Imagine thinking Owens is the reason why his reign was bad.

>wanting face Charlotte
>>
>>2230631
Shoulda called them the Bloggers of Destruction tbqh
>>
>>2231329
She was inarguably the most over woman on Smackdown from July-November. Nikki Bella was the only one that came close. And yes, they did sabotage Becky. She was deliberately portrayed as an incredibly pathetic champion and surprise surprise, the fan support faded away as a result. Bliss getting exposed now that Becky isn't around to carry her through matches will be fun.

>>2231365
I never said it was KO's fault. It isn't. That doesn't change how shitty RAM and his reign are. He needs to go back to the midcard for his own sake. At least there he has a chance of being treated like something more than a joke.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.