[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is there any doubt that Eddie was always better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

Is there any doubt that Eddie was always better?
>>
>>2230511
eddie was the complete wrestler by the end of his career, charisma, look, character, good in ring work, mic skills. Beniot was more technical and had a stoic humor.
>>
>>2230511
In ring?
Hell no.
[REDACTED] is arguably the single greatest technical wrestler in history.

As a character?
Eddie was a much better showman and had charisma poring out every pore. Also was much better on the mic, though that doesn't say much when you're being compared to [REDACTED] who was a god awful talker.
>>
Apples and oranges
>>
the GOD wrestler is a combination of both
>>
>>2230511
Both of them were better than Chris Jericho.
>>
>>2230511
Nah Eddie was a comedy character

Benoit was always legit
>>
Eddie at the end had a character, could cut a promo and drew dimes from the taco demo.

Benoit was only good for suplexes and looking intese.

Not one goddamn dime.
>>
Benoit was fun to watch, Eddie on the other hand was just a clown
>>
>>2230511
Malenko was better
>>
I'd say Eddie was the better total package and Chris was ultimately the better wrestler.
Chris' charisma was always underrated though, obviously not a promo guy but he had a rugged intensity that showed through and really gave him some character unlike say, Dean Malenko.
>>
>>2230775
Malenko was even worse than a janetty
What did Malenko even DO? Jericho still wrestles, Eddie is considered one of the most over guys and great wresltlers, and everyone knows about Benoit, and then you have uhhhhhhhhhhhh whats his name again?
>>
>>2230811
Saturn?

Moppy was over. More than you can ever say for Malenko.
>>
>>2230576
>Nah Eddie was a comedy character
>Addiction promo
>JBL mom heartattack feud
>Beating the fuck out of Rey
>>
File: canada3.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canada3.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
The end of WM20 was the pinnacle of wrestling.
>>
File: trump singing.gif (2MB, 507x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump singing.gif
2MB, 507x198px
>>2230836
>JBL at the mexican border looking for illegals
>>
Benoit was better and far more consistent in the ring. The only thing Eddie had on him was stick work. They had different kinds of charisma.
>>
Eddie was basically an overpushed Santino.
>>
File: IMG_6148.jpg (40KB, 485x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6148.jpg
40KB, 485x354px
>>2231009
>Comapring Latino heat to fucking Santino
>Eddie was overpushed
Jesus Christ dude 18+
>>
>>2230511
Why did Eddie avoid all eye contact in this scene? It was jarring to watch.
>>
>>2230670
Neither drew dimes. Eddie was deeply affected by his failure to.
>>
>>2230511
In every way
>>
>>2230511
Anyone that rates Eddy needs to go watch One Night Stand 2006, he was a petulant asshole. His death is the only reason anyone rates him, he had a handful of good cruiserweight matches in WCW and 2 or 3 good matches in WWE. His death is the only reason people care about him.
>>
>>2231609
OH OH OH GUYS SEE EVERYONE LOVES EDDIE SO UMMM IF I HATE ON HIM I WILL BE EDGY AND DIFFERENT XD
>>
>>2230836
>>Beating the fuck out of Rey
This and when Big Show choked slammed Angel off the rafters fucked me up as a child. That's when my dad told me wrestling was fake and I felt a little better about it but, holy shit that beating looked real.

>That face he makes at 2:48when he says "You wanna fight?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTFwdP_OfYA
>>
>>2232456
>Was a mark
>Eddie was my favorite
>Eddie comes out and beats Rey to a bloody pulp
>Start cheering Eddie on
>Rey deserved it for being the weak link
>Eddie awakened my inner smark
>>
>>2231644
That reply would only work if I hadn't give legit reasons why I dislike him
>>
Eddie was much better not sure why Benoit is the best meme
>>
Benoit was always better, Eddie mic skills are incredibly overrated, he never cut a memorable promo. In the ring Benoit shits on Eddie...

Benoit best matches>>>>>>>Eddies best matches
>>
>>2232665
>In-ring ability
Benoit: 10/10
Eddie: 8/10

>Mic Skills
Eddie: 7/10
Benoit: 3/10

>Look
Eddie: 4/10
Benoit: 6/10

>Charisma
Eddie: 8/10
Benoit: 4/10

Eddie wins
>>
>>2232665
>he never cut a memorable promo
>Addiction
>Why'd you make me do it Rey
>All of Los Guerreros promos
>>
>>2232665
>Eddie mic skills are incredibly overrated, he never cut a memorable promo.
18+
>>
In WCW Chris Benoit was miles ahead of Eddie that it wasn't even close.
Everyone back then in the sheets kept pushing for Benoit to get a title. Also, was there ever a more intense personal rivalry than Benoit vs Sullivan? Yeah, I know Bret & Shawn was pretty intense, but Benoit actually took Sullivan's wife in real life and on tv.
I felt that WWF/E watered down Benoit so much due to his hard hitting style.
Benoit got a good match out of Sid Vicious in WCW. That's pretty talented.

WWF/E career wise, Eddie definitely had a better run, but only because he didn't need to be watered down. He also didn't have to play as much politics like in WCW.

I felt Benoit wrestling Austin was the beginning of being toned down. He couldn't give him that many german suplexes w/out injuring Austin, so it did the most gentle suplexes of his career. Then they became a staple, which made it hard for me to watch as a fan.

Eddie was definitely better at cutting promos and whatnot and was probably a better guy for weekly TV, but Benoit's PPV matches blew Eddie's out of the water.

Benoit>Eddie imo
>>
more like deaddie
>>
>>2231609
>go watch One Night Stand 2006
why, he was in the ground then
>>
Benoit was the best worker on the planet.
Eddie was the better pro wrestler.
It's all down to personal preference. I like them equally.
>>
they were both excellent and now they're both dead
>>
>>2230670
No dimes but mucho dinero
>>
>>2231609
Eddie was dead you fucking troglodyte
>>
Im tryna watch the addiction promo on the network but it isn't in the episode
>>
>>2233361
nevermind im retarded
>>
>>2232665
>Benoit best matches>>>>>>>Eddies best matches

Not true at all, but you probably rank their Kurt matches as one of their best.
>>
>>2232784
>>2233348
2005, vs Benoit.
>>
>>2230529
surely a hint of angle
>>
File: Eddie.png (2MB, 1058x1079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eddie.png
2MB, 1058x1079px
>>2232456
This is the look that got me. After he finishes he just stares blankly ahead.
>>
>>2230511
Both were great workers. However, Eddie had far more charisma than Benoit.
>>
>>2231609
>ONS05
>Eddie was staying in his WWE character
>The crowd doesn't even care because of the WWE invaders
Shame the match didn't happen literally anywhere else
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.