[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we all agree Hogan is the GOAT who is the 2nd GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 33-Hulk-Hogan-Get.jpg (737KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
33-Hulk-Hogan-Get.jpg
737KB, 2048x1536px
Since we all agree Hogan is the GOAT

who is the 2nd GOAT?
>>
Austin 3:16
>>
Daniel Bryan
>>
phil
>>
Bubba the love sponge
>>
Austin

He would have been the GOAT but his heel turn killing the wrestling boom and drawing negative dimes drives him down. Hogan had a big money face run and a big money heel run, starting a wrestling boom both times
>>
>>2230386
Austin will always be above hogan

>>2230404
and then he killed wcw. Austin>hogan always
>>
>>2230419
>Austin will always be above hogan

When Hogan entered the company in 2002 Austin never main evented a PPV again. He main evented the previous seven PPVs, then he had five more PPV matches and none of them were in the main event. How do you go from seven in a row to never again?
>>
File: images-17.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>2230386
Kenta Kabashi
>>
>>2230419
>wwe babbies revisionist history
>>
Jericho.
>>
>>2230422
You get injured, you refuse to job and you beat your wife is how.

The bottom line is wcw went out of business under hogan and the wwf was saved by austin.
>>
>>2230475
>under hogan

He wasn't there when WCW died kek. And if you want to blame anyone besides Time Warner (who actually killed it), it's Bischoff who was Hogans bitch and was his personal yes man all because he wanted to be "one of the boys"

>The bottom line is wcw went out of business under hogan and the wwf was saved by austin.

The bottom line is Hogan started two wrestling booms and did so in two separate companies playing two different roles, nobody else can say that. Without the nWo angle, WWF wouldn't have been forced to go with a more edgier and realistic product and they would have been dead in the water. Hogan popularized wrestling in the 80s and then he saved it in the 90s when neither company was drawing (and that includes Hogan in WCW, who sucked as a face)

I like Austin more but the fact that Hogan started two wrestling booms and the second one was where wrestling was dead in America solidifies him as the GOAT for me.
>>
LMAO the sad state of hollycuck hulk chokin baka pathetic

Stone cold Steve Austin is unironically thee greatest of all time all memeing aside.
>>
>>2230494
>hollycuck hulk chokin

come on carter I told you to try "the cuckster" instead, that one had potential. This one has x-pac heat
>>
>>2230494
>all memeing aside
>almost everything in your post is a meme
Really makes me think
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.