[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dean is officially the Jannetty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

Meltzer said Dean's WM match will probably be on the pre-show
>>
>>2229695
And Seth's not even in the show.
>>
Where will Seth's be?
>>
>>2229700
>>2229699
Upper Midcard vs HHH.
Stay Worked Mark
>>
>the Deanetty meme is real life
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2229700
In the hospital room. Seff will be in an induced post-surgery coma and Joe will go finish the job, Seff awakes at the last second and they fight.
>>
>le meltz
I've heard that the main event will be Lesnar vs Goldberg vs Ambrose
>>
>>2229705
remember what cuck master phil said,

according to Vince working with HHH at Mania is a ME. There are like 4 MEs at WM: 2 world title matches, VS Undercarder, VS HHH
>>
>>2229695
at least he has renee
>>
>>2229712

If that's true Ambrose will only be there to take the pin
>>
I hate dave memeltzer because he's literally the rotten tomatoes of wrestling but... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DEANETTY AND HIS REDDIT COMMUNITY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2229695
He is midcard material.
>>
Since WM 32...

>MItB winner
>WWE Champion for three months
>Intercontinental Champion

Dean is not one of my favorite wrestlers, but putting him in the preshow would be stupid
>>
>>2229729
Demoting wrestlers is nothing new.
>>
File: 9395823_orig[1].gif (528KB, 245x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9395823_orig[1].gif
528KB, 245x200px
What's Dean's contract situation? He should threaten to leave for TNA.
>>
LMAO based dean leaving smarks BTFO. With one, count 'em (1) dirty deeds.
>>
>>2229695
this cannot be true
>>
>>2229713
Triple H match is one of the main events you idiot.
>>
>>2229695
About time they noticed he has been shit in the ring after killing ratings as champion.
>>
>>2229753
His match with styles 2 days ago was unironically more entertaining than cenas royal rumble bout.
>>
>>2229738
>threaten
They would laugh and tell him go for it and release him and to have fun with Aaron Rex and Cody
>>
When your entire stable is Janetty than no one is.

Fucking Shieldettys.
>>
Vince just doesn't seem to like him/see him as a star and that's an almost impossible thing to get past, when there's people he does see as a star.

I don't know why Vince bothers to sign these guys though if they don't fit his image of wrestling or of wrestlers. I wouldn't sign flippy guys if I ran a promotion.
>>
Maybe they'll have yet another IC ladder match
>>
>>2229889
Vince wouldn't had gave him the title then. Dean isn't just ready or main ace material.
>>
>>2229695
>WrestleMania gonna be 6+ hrs show
>cant fit in a 10-15 min match in that time frame.

wew
>>
I think this will lead Dean to go back and hit the weights. Vince will then put him back in the main event.
>>
>>2229894
I hope so, I actually like that an IC multi-man ladder match seems to be a WrestleMania thing now,. It gives midcarders with no storylines something to do and it puts the winner over huge. If they do it again, I hope Dean retains.
>>
>>2229738
He's so fucking awkward, not in a crazy way
just.. awkward
>>
>>2229695
Dean's IC champ so I think he will be in the ladder match with 6 other guys from both brands.
>>
>>2229950
He only did becuse based Seth dragged him to get better. Now seths crossfit crew is shooter sin cara and ceasaro
>>
File: Jack_Swagger_bio.png (851KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jack_Swagger_bio.png
851KB, 900x506px
>>2229729
You know who else won MITB and used to be World champion? Pic related
>>
the fuck does Meltzer know.

6 stars my arse
>>
>most over non-injured babyface in the company
>more over than either of his Shield peers especially the past few weeks
>been working the busiest house show schedule for the E
Sure, pre show of course.
>>
>>2229705
>Upper Midcard vs HHH.

That match will be the Co ME, trust me if Bray is going into WM as champ his match with Orton won't be above Seth v HHH or Roman v Taker on the card
>>
File: goldberg-wwe.jpg (24KB, 770x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goldberg-wwe.jpg
24KB, 770x433px
>>2229695
>most over non-injured babyface in the company
Do aspies spout shit just to be different?
>>
>>2230075
>thinks part timers count
Talking week in, week out nigga. Not you gay ass part timer who can't do jack shit for longer than two minutes.
>>
>>2230075
Have another
>>
>>2229744
>one of the main events

That's just a meme. There's only one main event
>>
>>2230060
Except he had the lowest draw as WWE champ out of the 3 shield members. Not to mention his reactions are noticeably quieter than Reigns and Rollins.
>>
Pre-show stopper deanetty eternally BTFO
>>
>>2230077
You know he's off to shoot a show after Wrestlemania right?
>>
>>2230103
Talking about being over not necessarily being a draw. So for example, Cena's a bigger draw, but he's nowhere near as over with the crowd that Dean has been. Listen to the past few weeks worth of pops for Dean, they are loud.

>Not to mention his reactions are noticeably quieter than Reigns and Rollins.
Ummmm...what? This is objectively not true. Since KO vs Ambrose, maybe even before that in moments like Rollins vs Ambrose, Ambrose has been by far the most over guy. People are booing while Reigns is out, quiet when Rollins does his stilted promos.
>>
>>2230125
Almost everyone can be over with the crowd if given the right tools, have fandango do a little dance and watch the crowd move. The point is Roman and Rollins are over with the WWE fanbase moreso than Ambrose as dictated by the merch sales and draw power.

They don't pack every WWE fan into one crowd so don't take a small portions vocal opinion as gospel.
Even then Ambrose doesn't get bigger reactions but that's debatable on /asp/ because everyone thinks they're right (including me)
>>
>>2230186
http://shop.wwe.com/shop-all/#srule=best_sellers&sz=48&start=0

Ambrose has three pieces of merch far higher than his Shield brethrens.

Ambrose may not be a house show draw, but is the one most consistently on them so it's hard to know.

Ambrose gets the most pops of the three.

What more could you want? Like I don't even like him that much, but you can't deny this. Besides this past tuesday, he's left Smackdown with the loudest pop every time.
>>
I'm not a huge Dean fan but that's really shitty. He's s workhorse and deserves at least a main card bout
>>
>>2230196
>WWE merch is only sold on an online store
You don't goto WWE Shop for merch sales, it can only be done when examining their annual financials.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.