[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have that super awkward Bella's photo shit makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: BuI8CzlCAAA7qUo.jpg (40KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
BuI8CzlCAAA7qUo.jpg
40KB, 600x575px
Anyone have that super awkward Bella's photo shit makes me laugh everytime
>>
>>2229626
could JDF take BMJ in a fight?
>>
File: 1462151852507.jpg (69KB, 397x567px) Image search: [Google]
1462151852507.jpg
69KB, 397x567px
>>
>>2229634
BMJ needs to upgrade to a newer model
>>
>>2229626
Goddamn these girls never break kayfabe despite being in the presence of weirdos
>>
Why wasn't he dressed as the green ranger?
>>
>>2229965
White ranger drew more
>>
>>2229965
Because White Ranger is best Ranger.
>>
>>2229958
that's the original white/green ranger from the tv show
>>
>>2229634
Anybody will look like shit if you shoot them under hard light and crank the sharpness to 11.
>>
>>2229629
I honestly think so, yes.
>>
>>2229634
This is what real human women look like you inane cur
>>
File: 640_mighty-morphin-power-ra[1].jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640_mighty-morphin-power-ra[1].jpg
71KB, 640x360px
>>2229976
Unfortunately this is true. Like how John Steroid Wigger Cena drew more than CM Punk. Normies are dumb and they always will be; that's life.

Red Ranger as leader with Green Ranger as a trump card was a much better dynamic than White Ranger being the most powerful and the leader combined. Zordon should never have booked Tommy to go over like that. No wonder Jason, Zack and Trini left the company.
>>
File: rof28.jpg (20KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
rof28.jpg
20KB, 350x263px
>>2230399
Unfrotunatly

Green ranger was shit.
Fucker was jobbed out every fucking match after his face turn and was constantly gassed early on.

Had to keep giving his weapons and zord to other Rangers just so he could have a breather and come in with a hot tag once in a while.

I'll never get what people see in Green when White was better in every single way.
>>
File: tommyhelmet.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tommyhelmet.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>2230463
>>2230399
>green power ranger was the first to be heel and beat the shit out of him
turning the green ranger was a mistake luckily they realized that repacked him as the white ranger and went over everybody.
>>
File: Green Candle Pt 2 Losing Powers.jpg (67KB, 543x392px) Image search: [Google]
Green Candle Pt 2 Losing Powers.jpg
67KB, 543x392px
>>2230463
It's called 'telling a story'. Something you WHITERANGERWINSLOLfags would never understand.

Post- faceturn Green Ranger worked for months through really bad injuries, while White Ranger had everything handed to him on a platter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqmoLUDV_SM&list=PLE8162AB8D58EF0D6
>>
>>2230476
If your story is just "get buried by everybody" so much so that you need a repackage to start getting over again, it's a shit story.
>>
I popped when the white ranger debuted and Kimberly fainted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.