[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Who gave this guy the right to give anything a star rating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: meltzer.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meltzer.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
Who gave this guy the right to give anything a star rating?
>>
nobody

you too can start a blog/newsletter and devote your life to it and work until enough people respect your opinions for you to earn a living off it.
>>
I think le meltz is a decent journalist desu, guy obviously earned respect from everyone including wrestlers if he's around this long and people care about his opinion. Also he started doing the Observer full time right around where the wrestling boom took off in America, so that helps alot. I notice people accuse him of being biased but I always see him give guys their shake. Even Hogan for example, I saw him on twitter say awhile ago that nobody could have replaced him if Vince wanted to expand the way he did in the 80s. He could have easily said "Savage" or something if he really hated him.

If there's one person I'd accuse him of not liking, it's Sting which is weird considering he's supposedly one of the nicest guys in wrestling. The fact that it took him until last year to get into the WON HOF is mind-boggling. I know there's a bunch of voters and Dave doesn't do it himself, but he's taken shots over the years at his drawing power. Take this for example

>Sunday's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis drew 12,000 fans.

>The news of Sting debuting did nothing to help business as walk-up ticket sales were non-existent. WWE had been offering discounted tickets in the local area but those sales were low also.

There was only one guy reporting it at the time (Mike Johnson) and surely nobody would buy a ticket just off one guys word, nobody expected to see Sting. He's taken shots like this over the years
>>
>>2227825
who gave you the right to breath the same air as me? neck yourself
>>
His wrestling observer radio show is the best talk show for wrestling.

Also Okada vs Omega unironically is the best wrestling match of all time. Meltzer called it right with that one.
>>
>>2227825
Nobody, just like nobody gives a critic the right to tell you what's good or bad

If you meant it in a literal way, probably Cornette since he created it for wrestling matches
>>
Go to him for news/facts/history, not opinions or speculation. He has awful taste.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.