[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

>Get fired because WWE sucks sponsor dick >Become the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12

>Get fired because WWE sucks sponsor dick
>Become the most over person in a company you no longer work for
>Name is chanted during a title match between the company's biggest stars
>Fan backlash is so bad they have to bring him back into their biggest angle to main event the second biggest show of the year
>They try to stick him in a joke love triangle storyline
>He meets the love of his life and future mother of his child
>Job him out in record time at WM as a joke
>He ascends to a Godlike level of overness
>Get put into a joke tag team with Kane
>Makes the tag team division relevant again
>Makes Kane interesting for the first time in forever
>Hijacks title unification ceremony by doing nothing at all
>Gets put in filler feud with Bray
>Creates one of the loudest pops in history
>So over the WWE is forced to change their WM plans and put both titles on him
>His popularity destroyed any chance Roman had of ever being the guy
>Suffers career ending injury
>Still the most over member the roster
>Makes Talking Smack based
>Helped make the Miz one of the best heels of all time
>Cucked Foley, Steph, and Raw with his return

Has anyone ever BTFO of Vince like dat supa hero Based D-Bry
>>
>>2227115
GOAT of all GOATS
>>
>>2227115
>>2227133
Samefag.
>>
So he's CM Punk except less successful and he didn't leave the company with his dignity intact?
>>
>>2227169
CM Punk could have main-evented Wrestlemania 30. Instead he chose to whine and cry because he had to put over Cesaro.
>>
How did he get so over?
It doesn't make sense how he can get so over and no one on the current roster can even get a reaction
>>
>>2227169
>Punk
>More succesfull than Bryan
In what world? Punk was cucked out of the main event for John Laurnitis. Punk left the WWE to make a name for himself in UFC and got destroyed. Punk wishes he had Bryan's career.
>>
>>2227187
>Punk was cucked out of the main event for John Laurnitis

That match was against Bryan you dumbass
>>
>>2227185
He just has it. He's a natural.
>>
>>2227188
And Bryan main evented a WM, if anything Punk held Bryan down
>>
>>2227169
>less successful
Kayfabe wise Bryan's got among the if not the highest power levels for beating three guys who were all trying to stop him together at Wrestlemania.

Real life, he's still with the company and thus making far more money. He's far more over than CM Punk (Punk was only Bryan levels of over in Chicago.) Bryan certainly drew far more than Punk (compare Summer of Punk draws to RAW after Mania 30's Monday Night Wars tier draw).

Living a far more healthy lifestyle, with a far more attractive wife, while really also doing things of the accord he can be allowed to in the WWE, he definitely has more of his dignity intact than Punk especially after that UFC embarrassment.
>>
>>2227177
putting over a bum like Cesaro is about as low as you can sink tho

at least Mickey Gall has talent
>>
>>2227185
Meme chant.
>>
>>2227169
>Bryan main evented wrestlemania, Punk didn't
>Bryan beat Haitch clean, Punk didn't
>Bryan beat Cena clean, Punk didn't
>Bryan drew, Punk didn't
>Bryan will make the WWE HOF, Punk won't
>>
>>2227185
The guy has an unnatural charisma that makes people get behind him, plus i think many people took Bryan as an scapegoat to vent all their frustration with the product.

>>2227303
The chant helps but if it really was a meme anyone would get Bryan tier reactions from using it.

If anything Bryan put the chant over.
>>
>>2228764
> unnatural charisma
Kek bryanfags are so delusional

Let me break it down

1. There was no one else to cheer for
2. Reputation as the best wrestler in the world before he came to the company
3. Fat smarks gave him a platform to build upon, see number 2
4. Meme chant
5. Muh underdog
6. Got lucky


He is barely charismatic, very introverted
>>
>>2228724
NOONE CAN BE AS OVER AS BRYAN
Learn from that, cuck man phil
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2228786
Based GOAT absolutely working this anti-smark into a shoot.
>>
>>2227115

one of us!
one of us!
one of us!

He is the TRUE People's champ
>>
>>2228807
Kek literal deancuc-tier response, how embarrassing
>>
>>2228786
>no-one else to cheer for
Who is BMJ? Who is Punk? Who is Dolph Ziggler?
>reputation as the best wrestler in the world
He was the best wrestler in the world
>muh smarks
Cringe
>Meme Chant
Every wrestler has a chant - are you saying Daniel Bryan got over because of the "Daniel Bryan" chant as well?
>Muh underdog
okay?
>Got lucky
Yes, honing his craft to be the best wrestler on the planet and being consistently entertaining both in the ring and out of it for about 4 years straight was lucky.

Face it anti-smark, you can make all the excuses you want but Bryan had the IT factor on top of being the best pure wrestler in the last 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg
>>
>>2228836
> BMJ
Stale
> Punk
Divisive
> Dolph Ziggler
Lmao

> Dolph Ziggler

Stopped reading there

I dont even understand what you are arguing with me about, you honestly think Bryan has 'an unnatural charisma' ? That awkward and introverted little hippy guy ?
LMFAO

Also add being in a comedy tag team with Kane to the meme chant
>>
>>2228853
oh yeah Dolph ziggler wasn't over in 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRpdVFXRshQ

Plus I'm not the same guy you're just using the standard anti-smark memes to pretend Bryan wasn't over. Bryan was charismatic as fuck, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have been more over than anyone in the last 10 years.
>>
>>2228863
Point out in my posts where i said Bryan wasnt over

Kek bryanfags are the most defensive and cancerous fanbase on the internet

What are you trying to compensate for lad? Deep down you are just forever salty that your flash in the pan idol got extremely lucky then retired early kek
>>
>>2227115
You forgot
>body used up like an old hooker
>lashes out at people like the Miz who had a longer WWE title run because he couldn't do the same
>will kill his family and himself like Benoit when the thousands of concussions takes over his mind
>>
File: 1374239248037.jpg (51KB, 211x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374239248037.jpg
51KB, 211x250px
>>2227169
>CM Punk
>dignity
>>
>>2228869
A dig at dbry is a dig at them because they imagine themselves as dbry, an ugly neckbeard with no personality.
>>
>>2227115
I can't wait until he returns so haitch can literally bury him in the ring when his frail body falls apart.
>>
File: GOATburiesHaitch.gif (2MB, 390x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOATburiesHaitch.gif
2MB, 390x207px
>>2228936
>>
>>2228944
I can imagine dbry coming out completely mummified this year against haitch, it only seemed a partial transition there.
>>
>>2228869
>two keks
>>
>>2228922
> b-but muh unnatural charisma!
The state of bryanfags
>>
File: buncha puppets.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buncha puppets.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>2228786
>Muh underdog

this. You're playing into Vinces hands if you think they didn't want Bryan to main event
>>
>>2227115
A fucking legend
>>
>>2228963
> i have nothing to say

Kek
Kek
Kek
>>
File: 1476662110818.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476662110818.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>2228963
>kekels
>>
>>2228724
Didn't Punk beat Cena clean for the title at Money in the Bank in Chicago?
>>
>>2228764
>>2228786

I think one thing he had going for him was that he was so damn genuine, and it shined through. He was real, never phony. And he put so much effort/energy into everything he did.
>>
>>2228990
Cena had him in the STF then Vince and Johnny came out and distracted Cena
>>
>>2228922
But he has tons of personality.
>>
>>2229000
Ah. OK, thanks.
>>
>>2229008
He used to before he suffered thousands of concussions.

Now he has the brain of a lifeless 60 year old, and like a 60 year he dwells on how good he used to be.
>>
>>2227115
but also.....

>manlet
>>
>>2228724
It's possible he'll get into the HOF there's a lot of guys most people thought would never get in but managed to get in.
>>
You forgot
>worked cody "who?" Rhodes
>worked cryback so hard he had to look for a different travel partner
>>
>>2229061
To be fair I wouldn't want to travel beside his hairy cottage cheese ass. I guarantee dbry has a large butt beard.
>>
>>2228999
One digit away from a trip quad full house.
>>
>>2227115
His chant is more over than him and has even been used for his former opponents
>>
>>2229071
meh I would love to interchange bantz with Bryan, he looks like he can take a few jabs
>>
>>2227115
not a single dime
>>
>>2228863
>Dolph was heel at the time
>Concussion ruined this title reign
It wasn't fair
>>
OP you forgot one major part:

-the only superstar to generate a viewership growth in the era of tv decline

Daniel Bryan is fucking stronger than technological change.
>>
>>2227177
>CM Punk could have main-evented Wrestlemania 30.

You mean the one where Bryan only got added to the main event after a myriad of factors, one of which was Punk leaving?

That one?

>>2228974
If Vince is so good at working us, why is his "guy" booed out of every arena on the planet?
>>
>>2227115
This is what smarks believe. Trust me, WWE had a plan to put over Bryan a long time ago. They just wanted Batista to win at Mania because he was only there for a short period. Then they'd build up to Batista vs Bryan at summerslam where he'd drop the belt to Bryan before leaving. The thing about Bryan is, he wasn't a good champion. He was great when he was the underdog and worked towards the belt, but with the belt on him, he was kind of lame. Same with Mysterio. I don't want to sound like a dick, but retiring young was the greatest thing to happen to him. Now he'll forever be remembered as a legend instead of fading out.
>>
>>2231057
Really hoping this is pasta.
>>
Fuck imagine how GOAT Brock's heel run would have been if he had squashed Bryan at Summerslam on the heels of ending the streak.

Instead he got thrown in with Cena and then Reigns which made the fans cheer him completely wasting the streak
>>
>>2227185

You look at him and he just seems like a very nice, easy going person.
>>
>>2231094
Imagine how GOAT WrestleMania 31 would've been if the main event was Lesnar brutalising Bryan until he finally made a comeback, then you had Rollins cash-in, steal the championship and become the most despised scumbag heel in the company.
>>
>>2231272
>>2231094

>implying Brock wouldn't be completely exposed by pudgy pale manlette D Bry.

The dude wouldn't sell for Ambrose, what makes you think he would even set foot in a ring with someone like D Bry
>>
>>2231281
>best matches of Lesnar's first run were against Angle/Benoit/Eddie
>>
>>2231272
>Daniel mounts comeback
>For a second it look like he has a chance
>Suddenly curb stomped from behind
Damn
>>
>>2231288
lol, two roided out monsters and a legitimate gold medal winner....d bry isn't in their league
>>
>>2231205
That's the problem you stupid fucking retard. He's not here to win a nobel fucking peace prize he's a fucking wrestler. If he can't be cool and badass and have anything else to offer besides fucking flips and kicks then he needs to fuck off and go back to the bingo halls.
>>
>>2228836
Fuck off you stupid neckbeard piece of shit. Wtf is the it factor? What are you fucking foley? There's no such thing as the it factor you fucking retard that's just a fucking meme. Also you think ziggler or punk are worth cheering for? No wonder you think this clown bryan is any good. That stupid video you posted doesn't prove anything. We already know the fucker was over but that's only because no one was stupid enough to still be watching wwe in 2014 except worthless disgusting fat smelly autistic neckbeard smarks like you.
>>
>>2228863
He was only over because no one was stupid enough to watch wwe after they went pg except worthless disgusting fat neckbeards like you who only care about in ring skills.
>>
>>2228975
hang yourself
>>
>>2229008
No he doesn't. He's just a generic happy nice white guy.
>>
>>2233139
>>2233151

18+
>>
>>2233151
>typing through tears
>>
>>2233154
Shhhhh romark. Get worked pajeet.
>>
File: daniels-advice-6.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daniels-advice-6.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>2233139
>>2233151
Please tell me you are NwoWolfcuc
>>
You forgot

>Bryan, Johnny Ace and Cena are direct family
>>
>>2233747
And Daniel Bryan is the only one of them that will have a progenie

BIG BULL BRYAN
>>
File: corporate manlet.jpg (2MB, 3000x1966px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
corporate manlet.jpg
2MB, 3000x1966px
>>2227187
LMAO 18+ have sex kiddo

Bryan being over is basically a protest vote over Punk leaving the company and being buried. Phil was way more over than Bryan ever was. Reminder that CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK happens more often than the meme chant.
>>
>>2227185
smarks worked themselves into a shoot and thought vince was legit holding this guy down when he was actually one of his favourites.

You take that and the meme chant and he was made.
>>
>>2228836
>BMJ
this was pre-BMJ cena

>punk
punk was on his death bed

>jizzler
KEK

>He was the best wrestler in the world
he wasn't. In his entire wwe run, he had about 4 great matches. Styles has already far surpassed that in just one year. Bryan was living off his indie reputation and smarks were too stupid to see through it.

>>Muh underdog
This was legit the biggest reason he was over. Smarks thinking that bryan was being held down for real because they can't tell when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks.
>>
>>2233778
This. 2011 Punk >>>>> 2013-14 Daniel Bryan
>>
File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>2233830
>In his entire wwe run, he had about 4 great matches
>dude vince planned wm 30 from the start
>>
>>2233856
>vs CM Punk, Over the Limit
>vs Roman Reigns, Fastlane
>vs Orton on raw
>vs Wyatt, royal rumble
>vs John Cena, summerslam
Alright that's five. For an entire wwe career, that's still shit.
>>
>>2233821
Kek, Bryan already admitted he was going to face Sheamus at Mania for some kind of shitty rematch instead of main eventing.

>muh genius Vince

Vince sharted his pants in front of the smarks, just like he sharted them again a year later on Roman vs Brock.

The one time he controlled his bowels he killed the company.
>>
>>2233869
>implying jericho or bryan knew bryan's mania opponent months in advance
Okay lets just say they were right. Doesn't take away from the fact that he was Vince's favourite which is what I said if you can read. He wasn't being held down.
>>
>>2233865
Take those five and add

>vs Haitch WM XXX
>vs Batista and Orton WM XXX
>w/ Kane and Ryback vs Shield TLC
>vs Orton on Smackdown
>w/ Kane and Orton vs Shield on Smackdown
>vs Sheamus 2/3 falls Extreme Rules
>vs Seth Rollins as part of shield Gauntlet match RAW 2013
>vs Cesaro as part of gauntlet match RAW 2013
>vs Ziggler Bragging Rights 2010
and probably way more from when he was having MOTY candidates nearly every week during the middle of 2013.
>>
>>2233833
Dubs confirm.

Just a friendly reminder to Bryanfags that if Fandango didn't have a YMCA gimmick and had some mic skills, he could've had Bryan's role. Bryan's popularity came as a direct protest to Punk being buried.

If an office worker programmer good at his job lost it because of disagreements with management and the office demanded the janitor be put in his place in protest to management, it doesn't mean the janitor is suddenly a programmer.
>>
>>2233891
Both his WM XXX matches were cringeworthy and predictable. Embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>2233971

Hello Dave. Still pissed of because you jobbed to the GOAT?
>>
>>2233985
>Batista comes back even though he doesn't need wwe anymore
>ratings rise instantly
>smarks bury him
>classy batista willingly gives up his title run
>genuinely wants to put bryan over
>even volunteering to tap out for the finish
>still hated by smarks for literally no reason

I hope he doesn't come back again, he deserves better than smark infested wwe tbqh
>>
File: downloadfile.png (8KB, 284x115px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
downloadfile.png
8KB, 284x115px
>>2233139
>>
>>2234017
I thought 90% of this board loved Based Dave?
>>
>>2233778
>>2233965
>this delusion

Also, during the brief months near the end of Punk's run where he was teaming with Bryan it was clear which of them was more over.

>>2233821
>Vince's favourite was the short, pasty vegan

Do you honestly believe that you're fooling anybody here?

>>2233871
Bryan legit booked his honeymoon a week or so after WrestleMania because he thought he wasn't having an important role at that show.

Give it up dumb mark.
>>
Daily reminder that the sperg chant was over, not danyul boring. Also bryanfag is the worst poster on this board
>>
>>2234036
>>Vince's favourite was the short, pasty vegan
>Do you honestly believe that you're fooling anybody here?

Except that multiple people have come out and said that he was. Get fuckin' WORKED mate
>>
>>2234036
>Also, during the brief months near the end of Punk's run where he was teaming with Bryan it was clear which of them was more over.

Were we watching the same show? Have sex and watch it again, it'll clear things up. I'll even provide proper links. Bryan was not over, if Punk wasn't having issues with management he'd have been doing Team Hell No at best or have been the returned Evolution's Eugene at worst.
>>
>>2234044
lol post even 1 sauce.

>ib that nobody dirtsheet podcast
>>
>>2234036
CM Punk was far more over than Bryan, even with Bryan being booked far better by Vince
>>
>>2234052
Bryan was splitting crowds against Punk during their 2012 feud, by time The Best & The Beard was a thing Punk was eating Bryan's dust.
>>
>>2234051
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=14754566 Talks about it at 11:45

You got worked, mate.
>>
>>2234047
>utter state of this delusion
>>
>>2234079
Your's? I agree.
>>
>>2234077
>posted that nobody dirtsheet podcast

This is an impressive level of ineptitude, honestly.
>>
>>2234082
I see a wimpy, passive-aggressive shitpost but I don't see any links...
>>
>>2234089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnpbxOi0QdE

Bryanfags on suicide watch.

Jesus Christ, the boos Laurinaitis and Bryan get are louder than Roman gets.
>>
>>2231056
Because he's not "the guy" anytime soon and are using him now as a way to get positive reactions for other people

RR 2017 perfectly showed this with Orton winning and Strowman kicking his ass before
>>
>>2234105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYnBhy7wcQ

>CM Punk entrance
>WOOOOO
>CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK
>Bryan entrance
>utter silence

Even FUCKING ZACK RYDER got a bigger pop than Bryan. Bryanfags on suicide watch, lmao.
>>
>>2234134
Poor Punk trying so hard to get byran over.
>>
>>2234105
>>2234134
>being this inept

You should try reading posts you're responding to next time.

>>2234040
Eternal reminder that (you) will always be BTFO by Based Bryan.
>>
>>2234047
>bryan was not over
fucking kek

>>2234105
>>2234134
>LOOK AT THIS, FACE CM PUNK GETS CHEERED MORE DURING HIS MOST POPULAR PERIOD EVER THAN HEEL DANIEL BRYAN DOES BEFORE HIS RISE TO THE TOP EVEN STARTED
Cuck man marks are pathetic
>>
>>2234218
I think it's just Wolfcuc being a semi-literate turd again.
>>
>>2234040
BASED BRYANFAG WORKING THE ANTI-SMARKS
>>
>the yes chant was over, bryan wasn't over
>ice cream bars were over, phil wasn't over
>BRAAAAPADOO was over, cena wasn't over
>IF YA SMELLLLLLL was over, rock wasn't over
>WHAT? was over, austin wasn't over
>too sweet was over, nWo wasn't over
>the glasses were over, hitman wasn't over
>the slam at mania 3 was over, hulk wasn't over

this is how you fat smarklets sound when you claim bryan wasn't over
>>
>>2234159
>>2234218
Punk was cheered hard even when he was a heel. Bryan had none of that and my links confirm it. Have sex.
>>
File: basedGOAT.jpg (41KB, 840x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
basedGOAT.jpg
41KB, 840x473px
>>2234293
Punk
>never main evented wrestlemania
>barely ever main evented PPVs
>never beat Cena clean
>never beat Haitch
>jobber to the stars
>his pipebomb was relevant for about two months

The GOAT
>main evented wrestlemania
>every WWE title match he was in was the main event, even one against Kane
>beat Cena clean
>beat Triple H clean
>beat Randy Orton and Batista clean
>his Yes chant will be a part of WWE forever

I can't believe even Cuckman marks are getting worked by the GOAT now.
>>
>>2234304
Bryan is good as Smackdown's GM and he was much more bearable than Complaining Machine Phil
>>
>>2234304
Exactly proves that Bryan was as defended by management to the levels of Haitch, because the fans pushed Bryan due to Punk being buried. What's your point Bryanfag? That Bryan is a bigger corporate stooge than Cena and Trips? I already knew this.
>>
>>2234311
Phil was buried because he was a bitch to his fellow employees and management
>>
File: tfw.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>>2227115
>tfw he was basically buried on his first Raw as champion
>tfw they threw him in a meaningless feud for his first title defense
>tfw they throw him the IC title to save face for putting Reigns over him
>tfw that Barrett/Sheamus match concussion was a calculated shoot
>tfw Vince McMahon ended Daniel Bryan's career to get back at the fans who ruined his wet dream main event of Batista vs Orton
>>
>>2234311
my point is that despite all the complaining Punk did and all the times he was put to the side, fans never were that bothered - Punk was good but he was just another guy and if he wasn't in the main event he was sloppy and unmotivated

meanwhile based GOAT didn't complain, got on with his job and no matter what position on the card he was in, opening match or closing match, Bryan always put on a show for the fans and because of that, the fans got behind him in a way that they never got behind Punk and that's why Bryan achieved all he did and did the stuff Punk couldn't.

Cuck man marks can blame whatever they want but Bryan was more over than Punk ever was.
>>
>>2233654
>>2233687
>>2233736
>>2233741
>>2234027

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>2234325
lol imagine writing this post
>>
>>2234646
hey phil
>>
>>2227115
Who?
>>
>>2233971
awww somebody is hurt

Why the crowd was roaring for the GOAT then?
>>2234017
Ahah, we went through this a few days ago, I posted the year by year change.

Bootista winning the Rumble got one of the worst drop compared to the previous year (the only one worst is Roman) in 10 years.
Bryan winning not only brough all those fans back, but beat even the tv decline.

Daniel Bryan drawing power is stronger than both Bootista flopping and TV decline.
>>
>>2234311
>this level of confirmation bias

Get help pal.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 12


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.