[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mick Foley has a self-admitted obsession with women >Dave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Mick_Foley_2008.jpg (18KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Mick_Foley_2008.jpg
18KB, 220x304px
>Mick Foley has a self-admitted obsession with women
>Dave Meltzer thinks Mick Foley is a almost a "creep" when it comes to women
>Mick Foley helped fund a film about called "Slut," about sexual abuse victims being shamed
>Has an autistic child who he wants to become a head writer of WWE
>Allows his daughter to date a superfan who dresses as a clown and genuinely thinks WWE owes him screentime and respect
>Mick Foley suddenly stopped criticising WWE once his son got a job, despite the quality of storylines still being awful
>Tried to get a hashtag about Eva Marie trending by holding charity money hostage
>Is a millionaire yet still needed random people to get him health insurance because he "was late on a payment"
>Tried to influence the Presidential election by fear-mongering and shaming/insulting people into voting for (you guessed it) a woman
>Got called out on his "weird obsession with women" on live TV by Daniel Bryan
>Can't walk or talk properly due to stupid decisions he made of his own volition
>>
Based Mick working Meltzer, Cryan and (You)
>>
Cuck Foley btfo!!!!!!
>>
>Mick Foley helped fund a film about called "Slut," about sexual abuse victims being shamed

Why does that trigger you? Are you a rapist or something? Do you believe rape is a social construct?
>>
File: mick foley cuck.png (91KB, 507x1208px) Image search: [Google]
mick foley cuck.png
91KB, 507x1208px
>cuck foley actually posted this "trump is LITERALLY hitler" and "to my fellow white males" sjw crap
>>
>>2225808
I'm literally shaking right now
>>
All politics aside: Why the fuck does WWE put him on live television week after week?

Even if he doesn't freak out or Benoit in front of the whole world you can tell just by looking at him try to speak that his brain isn't all there. Why put a walking reminder of all of the head trauma shit front and center every week for the whole world to see? Just give him a fuck load of money to live comfortably and invite him back once a year for surprise pops.
>>
>>2226032
Hes gone as soon as the concussion lawsuit ends.
>>
>>2226032
Acting like a mental patient has always been his gimmick newfaggot
>>
>>2225963
Because no one except edgy kids on 4chan call women who got raped or abused sluts, you moron. The only people who would get laughed at/shamed for saying they were raped are dudes. Literally everyone takes the issue of women being raped seriously.

The movie in general seems like it's addressing an issue that barely even exists, they might as well make a documentary about how the Earth is actually flat.
>>
>>2226049

Yes. "Acting" is the gimmick.
>>
>>2226056
Get worked Mark Jendrek
>>
>>2226052
Edgy kids from the most browsed english imageboard on the internet where edgy kids are the majority? I guess it is an issue then

I didnt watch the doc, but i assume it addresses catty women slut shaming them at school and on facebook more than manchildren /b/tards
>>
>>2226052
You're talking to virgin aspies, they shit themselves when a women gets within 30 feet of them.
>>
>>2225808
Women pertaining to the interests of a man? Shocking.

Based foley fuckin bitches and gettin money. Smarks BTFO
>>
>>2225808

dude no one gives a fuck what Meltzer says he's a leech nobody who's never even stepped in a ring Mick is a legend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.