[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground Coming to Netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: NetflixLuchaUnderground.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
NetflixLuchaUnderground.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
Unfortunately it seems to only be for North America for now. I don't know why, they have zero distribution in Europe at the moment which is annoying. Yeah, yeah, I know "Yurop BTFO!"..
>>
This is a much needed shot in the arm for LU, especially with their deal with AAA seemingly crumbling down.
>>
BASED
>>
>>2225208
Why is it crumbling down?
>>
>>2225223
Konan's coup of AAA talent that LU presumably will want to keep will sour their already shaky relation.
>>
>>2225223
Money, talent is upset, and backstage issues.
>>
As someone who never bothered to watch the HD version of the past seasons, I'm literally cumming
>>
Would've been better on hulu for next day airing like WWE.
>>
I don't think casual fans will be able to watch the first 8 episodes.
Season 1 doesn't get good until Aztec Warfare.
>>
>>2225269
>tfw I actually enjoyed all of season 1, even before Aztec Warfare
>>
>>2225269
Gotta lay the ground work baby. NXT's weekly shows are okay for light bit of wrestling but is otherwise very vanilla. It all builds up though.

Man season one was amazing, left on a huge high note. Anyone else picture a world of possibilities before season two came around?
>>
>>2225269
It's slow as fuck but necessary to build up the characters. I liked it
>>
>>2225258
No it wouldn't fuck you.
>>
>>2225310
Nah fuck you m8. Netflix is shit, they only get the show months after the season ends.
>>
>>2225322
Not him, but fuck Hulu only being a thing in America.
>>
>>2225308
Season 1 was GOAT
>>
>>2225308
This. Season 2 was great at the very start with Mil shaping the temple in his image and Matanza being unleashed, but felt kind of weak on the hero department.

Season 3 is appallingly bad, though.
>>
>>2225352
Season 3 is just a show. There's nothing about it that feels special anymore. If they didn't rush it into production, they could have planned it out a lot better.
>>
Really good deal for them, but their business model of not running any live shows absolutely sucks.
>>
>>2225352
I wouldn't say it's bad in the slightest, it's more that they're throwing so much at it and some of the scenes look cheap. The police office looks dreadfully amateur, some of them just can't act (looking at you Mack) and there's no set rules for the supernatural stuff.

I want them to just straight up explain the seven tribes. And I kinda like the idea of them having the four horsemen (Death - Catrina, War - Matanza) with two more left to go.
>>
>>2225502
I don't know, man. I'm just forever miffed Pentagon got buried by the joshi.
>>
>>2225508
Well he did take them all on and broke several arms. Speaking of which what happened to Pentagon, it's been a while.

I think Cuneo is dead.
>>
I'm digging this reptile tribe led by Kobra Moon, she looks badass as their queen, perfect role.
>>
FUCK YES
>>
>>2225269
>netflix forces you to watch the episodes of a show in sequence
>>
File: 1203092904.jpg (69KB, 484x358px) Image search: [Google]
1203092904.jpg
69KB, 484x358px
HOLY SHIT

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

HYPE AS FUCK
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.