[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There will be no more gong after WM 33 I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 121212313.jpg (50KB, 538x694px) Image search: [Google]
121212313.jpg
50KB, 538x694px
>There will be no more gong after WM 33

I can't take this lads.
>>
The Big rumor is undertaker won't even make it to this mania and the universal title match will now be Goldberg champ vs Brock vs Roman
>>
>>2224673
Good. He should have quit after the streak was ended. He literally adds nothing to the show.
>>
Should someone take the gimmick? the GONG is part of WWE
>>
>>2224676

Would love to see a single source for this.
>>
I may be in the minority here, but i cant see how Bray is his succesor as many said, that fat fuck doesn't even have 1/10 of the character Taker has. He is just a tripping fedora-wearing fatty who in the ring forgets he is this leader of the swamp people or whatever.
>>
I'm ok with this. He looked so old on Sunday it was painful to watch him meander around the ring.
>>
>>2224673
good fucking riddance
>>
>>2224697
Taketty already beat Bray at Mania then buried the Wyatts basically 2 v 4 soon after so any "successor" talk is long dead
>>
>>2224682
I thought they should have used Braun Strowman as Kane and Taker's successor. Like have them pass on the dark side to him, have him wear a mask and similar ring attire to 90s Kane and Taker, and let them retire. Instead they stuck him with Bray, and jobbed the entire redneck family to BoD.
>>
>>2224702
aren't you that gook enabler?

Wtf I love taker now
>>
>>2224673
Should've lost to Chicago Phil at WM29 and retire after that
>>
He's been done since the Kane feud in 2010.
>>
baron corbin is actually the new undertaker
>>
>>2225020
Why? Because he doesn't draw any dimes?
>>
According to Le Meltz he hurt himself in the Rumble and they are scrambling for a last minute card change at Fastlane.

It looks like Big Dog will win the Galactic Title after all and will face Strongman at Wrestlemania.

Also, Finn Balor is rumored to show up at Payback in April 30. Probably to feud with Big Dog for the title, WWE officials don't want to rush him so there's no guarantee he'll get his title back.
>>
>>2224712
Wrong. Taker will hand over the gimmick to a successor at WM33. Someone tall, long dark hair, that Vince has big plans for....
>>
>>2224883
cm punk mark. he would have done nothing with it besides get shit on in mma. Danielson would have been the right choice
>>
>>2225027
kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.