[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the leader of The Shield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3170.jpg (94KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3170.jpg
94KB, 940x545px
Who was the leader of The Shield?
>>
Dean for the most time, Roman at the end.
>>
CM Punk but then he wasn't
>>
Sef
>>
Big Bossman
>>
Dean was the leader
>>
Who are the founding members of Shield?
>>
Definitely Dean.
>>
Dean until face turn then gradually Roman
>>
Roman Reigns is the powerhouse, Seth Rollins is the flying menace, Dean Ambrose is the leader. That's how I always read it.
>>
No one was ever officially called the leader.

I am pretty sure they said there wasnt a leader.
>>
Dean in the beginning. He got to wrestle taker. Then in their final months it was Roman, and that's when people started to turn on him when they started to realize what was going on
>>
>>2222292
Seth - leader
Roman - Muscle
Dean - Wildcard
>>
>>2222292
Haitch literally said Seff was the leader yesterday.
>>
Conflicting accounts from WWE24

>Vince McMahon
Dean Ambrose

>HHH
Roman Reigns

>Roman Reigns
Jasethy

>Dean Ambrose
Jasethy

>Jasethy
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>2222377
That's why I made the thread.

I remember Ambrose being the vocal one til the end of WM. Then it became Roman right?
He got the big spots, and picked up the pinfalls?

Seth wasn't the leader.
>>
>>2222377
Alternative facts
>>
>>2222377
If Seth was the leader he would have no reason to turn on the others. He'd just say "guys we work for the authority now" and they'd be like "okay boss".

Trips is doing what he always does with Seth, feeding his ego so he thinks he's more important than he is. He used to do it so that Seth wouldn't realize Trips was wrestling vicariously through him. Now he's doing it so Seth let's his guard down, thinking that he's hot shit and never realizing that the authority is the only reason he kept the belt as long as he did.

In relation to Trips wrestling vicariously through Seth, the curb stomp getting banned to protect children makes no sense when superkicks, Broski Boots, Heluva Kicks, and several other moves are just as dangerous for kids to mimic. Especially considering Seth was a heel at the time and kids wouldn't want to mimic him. HHH banned it so that Seth would have to do the Pedigree, that way Trips can continue his mental masturbation. I would bet that whenever HHH vs Seth finally happens, Seth pin HHH after doing the first curb stomp in years.
>>
>>2222503
Faggot
>>
>>2222503
Nice tinfoil hat, retard.
>>
>>2222504
Your post just made my dick rock hard
>>
File: IMG_2897.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>2222504
>getting worked by a wall of text too long for your intellect to handle.
>>
Dean in 2013
Roman in 2014
>>
>>2222509
You know wrestling is fake, right?
>>
>>2222292
At first it was Dean because he was the one who did all the talking
Then it was Seth because they decided he was "The Architect"

They each took a turn being the smarks' favorite to be the "breakout star"
Dean when they first debuted
Roman near the middle when everybody loved his hot tag
Seth towards the end
>>
>>2222519
You're the one theorycrafting about a pretend group, faggot.
>>
>>2222366

Seth = Brains
Roman = Muscle
Dean = Wildcard
>>
Dean was the leader in the beginning and then he went crazy and this caused them to break up
>>
>>2222559
This

they all took turns but for clarity sake each one was leader based on heel, face, and tweener phase
>>
>>2224379
I'm theorycrafting about a storyline in an ongoing tv serial. That's something fans do. You're calling me a tinfoil, implying that WWE is real and I'm some lunatic trying to call out a conspiracy.

Is faggot supposed to be an insult in current year? 18+ Kiddo
>>
>>2224443
Oh, so you're retarded, ok that explains it. Serves me right for engaging with a tripfag
>>
>>2224465
Feed me more, kiddo.
>>
>>2224391
Agreed
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 933x101px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26KB, 933x101px
Gee I wonder...
>>
>>2222503
Your last paragraph is bullshit, but you're on point with everything before that. Sometimes there's far more depth in WWE's stuff than people expect. It's similar to how HHH thinks he's this barbarian badass, but in actuality he's just an insecure conniving coward.
>>
>>2222292
They all had a leader period.

>Ambrose at first when they were Heels.
>Seth when they were going through their tweener phase and breakup tease phase.
>Reigns when they were faces.

At the moment WWE switches the narrative so either Seth or Roman were the leader depending on who has the more pushed storyline. i.e at the moment Seth was the Leader so they can play that for his Haitch feud.

Ambrose kinda just got left in the dust in this regard.
>>
>>2222292
According to hhh who was their father it was Seth. Giving his name as the architect makes sense.
Then the wwe when they feel like it says it was the big dog
>>
>>2222222
>>
>>2222292
Seth calls himself the architec who build the shield so it was Seth.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.