[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: We swear Roman is still a face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Roman-Reigns-Vs-Braun-Strowman.jpg (53KB, 523x582px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-Vs-Braun-Strowman.jpg
53KB, 523x582px
http://kiwi6.com/file/u02dgoy7rp

>Jericho will be facing Sami Zayn for the United States Championship at the Fast Lane PPV

>Vince wants to market Nese as a glorified Action Figure Supervillain. Perkins vs Nese has been announced for 205 and for Fast Lane it’ll probably be Nese/Perkins/Kendrick competing in a 3-Way to crown who is next for the Cruiserweight Championship program

>Here’s how the Tag-Program is going to run down. All 7 participants will be working double duty at Mania this year so European Brotherhood/New Day/The Club on the Pre-Show with New Day winning their 3rd Championship reign (cant let those New Day merch sales go to waste now) then just throw all 7 men in the ATGMBR because this is how directionless the Tag-Division is right now

>I predict a 4-way coming for the Womens Championship since your top 4 women in this part of the division are Nia/Sasha/Charlotte and Bayley

>Bryan/Dave and the entirety of the IWC are fucking delusional if their expectation is to have Goldburg vs Owens at the Fast Lane Show. Lemme tell you realistic what is going to happen. Reigns/Taker is not happening. Taker is not going to submit to Vince’s whim so he can cancel his Hip Replacement Surgery to work a program with Roman Fucking Reigns. What you’ll get is a 3-Way between Strowman/Owens/Reigns. Reigns wins then Reigns/Strowman wrestle a program at Mania.

>Jinder really should take a piss test I guarantee you he would fail it.
>>
What the fuck is your problem? Kill yourself please for the love of God
>>
>>2221869
Hi Dave!
>>
>>2221876

I'm at the point where I just report Carter for Ban Evasion
>>
Here is a little spoiler for Smackdown tonight

It's entirely interchangable but the 6 chosen for the chamber are Ziggler/Corbin/Miz/Ambrose/Styles/Cena
>>
>>2221840
>Bryan/Dave and the entirety of the IWC are fucking delusional if their expectation is to have Goldburg vs Owens at the Fast Lane Show. Lemme tell you realistic what is going to happen. Reigns/Taker is not happening. Taker is not going to submit to Vince’s whim so he can cancel his Hip Replacement Surgery to work a program with Roman Fucking Reigns. What you’ll get is a 3-Way between Strowman/Owens/Reigns. Reigns wins then Reigns/Strowman wrestle a program at Mania.

If this were true then Roman has zero business in the Rumble much less eliminating Undercarder.

So far Le Meltz has been correct so unless Undercarder killed his hips after the Rumble then its out of everyone's control.
>>
Carder is putting over big dog. Kill yourself op and get over it.
>>
>>2222080

Roman was put in as an in joke from Vince because he wanted to get Orton over so they can slow build the process of Reigns going over everyone again

Remember the long term gain here is Lesnar vs Reigns at Summerslam
>>
>>2222091

Like I said interchangable but Bray would have to go over Harper if he did
>>
>>2221840
Why did he come down to the ring and act like his lats are ginormous? I know they are big but he was walking like a goddamn ape
>>
>>2222107

Who are you talking about?
>>
>>2221840
Based, thanks OP
>>
File: 1485906951092-tv.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485906951092-tv.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>2221881
>>
File: the more sandwiches the better.jpg (38KB, 335x306px) Image search: [Google]
the more sandwiches the better.jpg
38KB, 335x306px
>Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt defeated Luke Harper and John Cena...i’m amazed this match didn’t just end in DQ...Orton pinned Cena. So unless i’m getting worked (Which wouldn’t be the 1st time since Vince can never make up his mind); Cena and Orton is likely to be a match at Mania this year but the real question is...will Orton do a fall for Wyatt willingly?

>James Ellsworth is not a good replacement for Enzo Emore because I dunno why the fuck they’re trying to pair these two together. Ellsworth is just...around now that he isn’t involved in any meaningful angles.

>Is someone actively wanting Kalisto to hate his job. He’s jobbed twice on TV to fucking Ziggler once in 10 seconds and again in under a minute

>A gigantic fuck you brawl breaks out with all the Tag-Teams trying to get a Championship Opportunity at Elimination Chamber

>Watching Nikki and Natalya argue about nothing triggers Daniel Bryan because without wrestling to fill the void this is just his life now and there is no truer hell.

>Neville fucking got dead silence for 48 hours at the PPV and at the Post Raw. If Neville thinks fucking Corpus fucking Christ is staying for Midgets that flip he’s delusional.

>AJ Styles defeated Dean Ambrose in a Non-Championship match after a fight broke out between Miz and Corbin outside the ring. This match was great its completely unusual to see Corpus this active for a showing. Has the Benoit curse finally been broken?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.