[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're having a nap on a rainy day, April, it's a Sunday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: baloringandalbert.png (276KB, 463x299px) Image search: [Google]
baloringandalbert.png
276KB, 463x299px
You're having a nap on a rainy day, April, it's a Sunday. You're dozing off on the sofa after a meal. You wake up in a cold sweat and peek out your window and see these two faces watching you in the rain. What do you do?
>>
Invite them in
>>
>>2217373
Tell them that aj likes the gay community
>>
>>2217373
Ask them if they want to come in since it's Wrestlemania Sunday
>>
masturbate harder
>>
>>2217373
Call Becky so she can finally come over and kill Albert yandere-style and rape Finn while he's still in shock.
>>
>>2217373
You're not a game master
>>
>>2217373

Finn Balor and Matt Bloom walk inside into your strangely autistic "LEGO Room". They do not say a word. Finn Balor, with the same smile on his face from before. As he grabs a 2x4 lego brick, he shoves it up his arse and starts having sex with Matt Bloom. Your house is being zoomed out on as you, a child now, is staring at your house in the snowglobe.as you watch the snow fall outside. Your father, Matt Bloom, has just arrived home from his job and Finn Balor is his daddy. Matt Bloom says to a seemingly much older Finn Balor "I don't understand this autism thing, Pop. Here's my son. I talk to him. I don't even know if he can hear me, because he sits there, all day long, in his own world, staring at that toy. What's he thinking about?". You shake the snow globe. You are told to wash your hands for dinner, as your father places the snowglobe on the television.

Congratulations, you have achieved the SNOWGLOBES ending.
>>
>>2217373
I've met Matt Bloom. Really nice guy. Head the size of a rhino.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.