[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG DICK KENNY BTFOING THE STAMFORD WIVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (131KB, 613x873px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131KB, 613x873px
BIG DICK KENNY BTFOING THE STAMFORD WIVES
>>
Jesus Christ, imagine how wasted Kenny Omega would be in WWE. Just look at yesterday's atrocious Rumble. What would Kenny have done there? He'd have taken Sami Zayn's place, maybe.
>>
Holy shit he is NOT coming around to wwe anytime soon.
>>
I bet Kenny watched the Rumble and just thought "I am so glad I'm resigning with NJPW"
>>
>>2216443
He has spent all of his life on the indies and has only been relevant since now.
AJ has been the best in the world since TNA and Cena the face of the biggest company in the world.
Plus, he's overrated as fuck by Meltzer's fanboys.
>>
>>2216456
18+
AJ hit his peak when he went to Japan. He was just a midcarder in TNA
>>
based kenny
>>
>>2216459
Maybe, but he still was the best in the world.
>>
File: IMG_3871.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3871.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>2216443
GOAT
>>
HOLY SHIT

BIG TRUTH SWANSON BTFO MINOR LEAGUE KENNY
>>
>>2216467
Not him but he was at the same level with Joe and Daniels at TNA, NJPW elevated his status especially with the exposure of Bullet Club
>>
>>2216504
I'm not talking about status or exposure. I'm talking about wrestling and he was and still is the best in the world.
>>
>>2216459
>midcarder
literally the first TNA grand slam champion
>>
Based Kenneth working the angles and setting up his feuds for when he debuts at the Rumble next year.
>>
File: NJ0814_09_TOP03-720x340.jpg (46KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
NJ0814_09_TOP03-720x340.jpg
46KB, 720x340px
>>2216443
KEK.
BASED BMK BURYING THE WWMEME AND THEIR MARKS.
>>
>>2216443
oh shit
obese wwe smarks on suicide watch
>>
Nobody in this thread pointing out that the Ron Swanson guy actually BTFO Kenny with good points and all Kenny came back with is ''hurr durr you're wrong wwe fanboy''
>>
>>2216862
Hey Ron!
>>
>>2216537
>tna
>>
>>2216443
>2216443
>wwe babbies SEETHING
>>
I miss a month ago when most of /asp/ and the world didn't know NJPW existed. I really miss before WK10 when virtually no one in America knew it existed.

The man is not a god. You watch him wrestle once a month and think he's the best thing ever. Put him in WWE working a weekly schedule and you will get bored of him just like you get bored of everyone else. WWE guys fall into a rut of having the same match over and over again.
>>
>>2216456
six stars
>>
>>2216862
Kill yourself ron. You got btfo
>>
>>2216459
>says 18+
>isnt actually 18+
pottery
>>
Omega BTFO by a character on a show.
>>
lol sounds a little insecure about a arbitrary rating from a nerd
>>
>>2216862
Literally this
>>
>>2216443
legit who
>>
>>2216449
That is a good thing, you know.
>>
>>2216443
based
>>
>>2216443
is he from that anime wrestling show?
>>
>>2219213
Yes, he was on a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>2216862
Not even close. Omega said that NJPW has more pressure, and that's true. Look at AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura. They don't wrestle with anywhere near the amount of athleticism and psychology awareness that they did at NJPW. Their job is much easier in the WWE in terms of actually doing a good job.
>>
>>2219272
Yet Nakameme was carried by Sami in their first match and had regular matches with Samoa.
>>
>>2216959

>Thinks he's cool because he started watching NJPW in 2014

Wrestling fans are the biggest elitist faggots on the planet.
>>
>>2219302
Not sure if retarded or trolling because that's my point. Him and the other NJPW guys don't have to go all out with pinpoint technicality and psychology that they had to NJPW. WWE puts less pressure on the superstar athletically and mentally like Omega said, so they aren't pushed to do crazy shit like that anymore.

It's also why many of the guys with indie backgrounds like Cesaro also came into the WWE with the whole "okay we went all out and did next level shit in the indies, now we can chill and course our way through to easy money in the WWE" because even the goddamn indies were held to a higher standard of quality than the WWE.
>>
Kenny doesn't even have to talk about Le Six star match. Tanahashi and Naito had better psychology and athleticism in the ring than anything from WWE this year.
>>
>>2219406
I think the only part Omega is wrong on is him saying he could have Styles or Cenas best WWE match. Omega has no clue how he'd do with the WWE shackles on.
>>
>>2216443
>26,000 (packed)

The fucking Royal Rumble outdrew NJPW's Wrestlemania KEK
>>
File: outros-aj-styles-1-pwi-500.jpg (23KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
outros-aj-styles-1-pwi-500.jpg
23KB, 300x401px
>>2216459
Sure thing Stamford Wife
>>
>>2216959
to be fair WK9 with JR on commentary is what got most Americans watching NJPW
>>
File: 1456370369465.png (1MB, 878x876px) Image search: [Google]
1456370369465.png
1MB, 878x876px
>Big Dollars Vince living rent free in Omemega's mind
How does he do it, lads?
>>
>>2219930
hes not a manlet like bryan or skinnyfat like punk and wrestles like he can kick your ass. he'd do fine.
>>
>>2216862
Sup Tammy

Didn't know you browsed /asp/
>>
>>2219999
Quads of truth
>>
>>2219999
witnessed
>>
>>2219999
Confirmed
>>
>>2216449
Fuck no he's not. What the fuck would he even do in WWE? Better to stay in Japan where has control of his character and is a mega star.

He's even buried the WWE belts, calling them completely useless and prestige-less.
>>
>says japan has more pressure than wwe

>has never wrestled in wwe

topkek, this kenny guy would never make it in the WWE.
>>
>>2220821
He wrestled in their developmental programme

He couldnt handle the pressure and quit
>>
>>2219304

2012, but not an elitist by any means. It's just because all of you treat Omega like a god because of one match. My points are valid. Watching this man work a weekly schedule would put him into mediocrity almost instantly.
>>
>>2220821
>lol wtf is reading comprehension?
He said the pressure is higher to have great matches in Japan, you obese faggot. Which is completely true. Japanese fans except quality matches on a consistent basis whereas you fat mark Stamford Wives consider it a surprise when a WWMeme match turns out to be good.
>>
Fucking Indy loser with his one match of fame, he will come licking vinces boots one day
>>
>>2216443
>arguing with marks on twitter
Embarrassing. Wrestlers need to stay off social media.
>>
>being a mark for yourself and working yourself into a shoot
>>
>>2219938
I thought the (packed) meme died with /wwe/, good to see it again
>>
>>2216443
Anyone can do flippy shit and put on a good indie-tier match with lots of kick outs and dangerous spots, it's easy -- the hard thing to do is being a draw. No one but fat retards and Japs care about Kenny Omega or even knows who he is.
>>
>>2220881
>which is completely true

lol no it isn't, as 1 i'm not obese and 2 i'm not a faggot and 3 WWE is the absolute pinnacle and dream of anyone wrestler that wants to make it big time.

4. 200kg -
>>
File: IMG_3831.jpg (74KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3831.jpg
74KB, 768x432px
>all these babbys SEETHING in this thread caused by the GOAT

fucking BASED
>>
>>2216443
The real question to actually see if he's that retarded is what does he even think is more hard, working "super" matches in Japan every month or wrestling around the US every day?

Also, remember he was in developmental and quitted and also fucked off from ROH when given a chance to go to Japan so he's not precisely a hard working guy
>>
>>2216443
>BMJ not replying
>Even AJetty not replying
>Outlaw weeb talking to himself
I feel bad for him tbqh. He's clearly obsessed with WWE but they just won't hire him.
>>
>>2220968
You really have no reading comprehension at all do you, fatty?
>>
>>2220956
If its so easy why arent you wrestling for NJPW?
>>
>>2220998

>Claiming New Japan is better than WWE

Kek, enjoy your bingo halls and crowds of 300 while WWE born stars like Cena, Styles & Jericho reign supreme over the wrestling world
>>
>>2221146

>WWE born stars
>AJ Styles = TNA
>Chris Jericho = ECW ,WCW
>>
File: Stamford.Wives..jpg (25KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Stamford.Wives..jpg
25KB, 190x265px
STAMFORD WIVES SEETHING
>>
>>2221194

WWEBABBYs are literally Jonestown cult members lmao

don't forget to drink your kool aid WWEBABBYS!
>>
Wow so he let le meltz opinion get in his head.

This fucker come to crickets in non smark cities.

He is good but he thinks too much of himself, as others have said the WWE is witouth a doubt the big leagues.
>>
>>2221286
>in non smark cities

So what? Corpse Christi? Birmingham?
>>
>>2221212
this
>>
>>2221212

this
>>
it be nice if wwe gets okade or whatever his gook name is instead of this up-tight cunt
>>
>>2216449
this
he's even shitting on fans, no way he's interested in WWE
>>
>>2221398
They tried and he BTFO dubya
>>
>>2221520
Sauce

> inb4 kenny or young bucks instagram posts
> inb4 cheesemeltz
>>
>>2220956
Okada vs Omega had one finisher kick out

Cena vs Styles had 4.
>>
Do you fucking idiots not understand that arrogant shit talker with a massive chip on his shoulder is literally Kenny's gimmick?

Why are you talking about a wrestler if you have no idea who he is?
>>
>>2216443
Being in WWE sounds great until they force you to be in Scooby Doo movies.
>>
>>2216443
>No reply from BMJ
>Not even a reply from AJ
They threw him a bone after his match, now the poor guy is desperate for their attention. Feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>2221550

Okada went for about 9 rainmakers, Omega used a few rainmakers.
>>
>>2219302
Nigga that's what he just said ya fucking idiot. Their jobs are easier now that they're in the WWE.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.