[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Matches that happened for some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: WM22 Buried Alive Match.jpg (77KB, 610x381px) Image search: [Google]
WM22 Buried Alive Match.jpg
77KB, 610x381px
>>
I still ask myself "Why"
>>
>>2216383
based Indian Outhouse Deathmatch
>>
>>2216389

This. To this day I always say its the most beautiful and horrifying WWE match set up. The problem is it happened between two wrestlers that had no fucking reason to fight

If memory serves me right, it was Taker who was supposed to fight Khali but got injured so their feud was for nothing. Lo and behold, fucking Batista replaced him the very night : https://youtu.be/YO3SExyCiXY
>>
>>2216383
Wasn't the first one with Big Show and Taker and not even with Khali?
>>
File: Why.jpg (297KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
297KB, 1280x800px
https://youtu.be/G07uSy7Z-c4
>>
>>2216415
Despite the absurdity of it, it was fun to watch it in person.
Now that I think about, that whole Summerslam card was fun to watch. Especially the ME.
>>
>>2216401

Not only do you have a weird fucking match, but you literally press the randomizer button and come out with two shits that dont even know eachother
>>
File: backlashmcmahonlashley.png (131KB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
backlashmcmahonlashley.png
131KB, 430x215px
>>
>>2216415
It's well known that Mexican child custody disputes are settled via PPV televised ladder matches
>>
>>2216383
It was actually an interesting concept and it looked really cool. It was too bad Khali had the staph infection and we wound up getting a random match that made no sense.
>>
>>2216522

You mean Taker right?
>>
>>2216529
Nope. First was Taker vs Show and the second was Batista vs Khali.
>>
The Undertaker's winning streak wasn't that great, to be honest. He still never defeated the biggest stars like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, Bret Hart, Sting, Goldberg, or Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.
>>
>>2216437
It was actually a based feud.
>>
>>2216415
Why is Mysterio wearing a gimp mask?
>>
>The Rock vs. ERICK ROWAN at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2216579
yeah it's got a mix

for every jake the snake, snuka, diesel, micheals and flair you have a henry, giant gonzales, bossman and shit
>>
File: YBu4N.jpg (43KB, 843x480px) Image search: [Google]
YBu4N.jpg
43KB, 843x480px
>>
>>2217189
Bork broke his neck and they wanted to give Holly a prize, basically. So they put him in the main event feud for a month and if i recall Bork squashed him in about 10 minutes.
>>
>>2216397
the first match was Taker vs. Khali, but Khali wasn't ready yet so they replaced him with Big Show

Batista vs. Khali was a separate feud
>>
>>2216484
This, a lot of matches in AAA are just that.
>>
>>2216437
It's weird in retrospect because Lashley quit shortly afterwards but he was on his way to being a big star.
>>
>>2216377

What's even stranger is Taker and Angle had a fucking WM worthy match the month before at No Way Out. Should have just held off a month.
>>
DDP vs Sara Undertaker
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsk17_sara-undertaker-s-wife-vs-ddp_sport
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.