[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck can't they ONCE choose a Rumble winner that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 313311331.jpg (113KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
313311331.jpg
113KB, 1284x722px
Why the fuck can't they ONCE choose a Rumble winner that will actually make more fans happy instead of annoyed or indifferent like boreton. Why the fuck couldn't Taker win? He was over, He would have looked in the post-rumble videos with fans cheering instead of going "y-y-yeah" like with orton or full boos mode like with Roman 2 years ago.

Maybe i am seething, but i just dont get it, when was the last time an over in a face-way babyface won it?
>>
>>2215478
uh... Rey?
>>
Because he's too old to even take a spear from 'berg.

And you're undercarder mark. Stop pretending.
>>
>>2215484
Actually goldberg was another good candidate.

Over,babyface, but noooooo

>>2215483
Nigga this shit was years ago
>>
oldass Taker cant go a 40 minute WM main event
>>
>>2215524
Funny, Goldberg can't go for 2 minutes, and he is main-eventing!
>>
>>2215478
Based Slithery Snek working the smarks
>>
>>2215498
You asked when was the last time and I answered

or Taker's win, too.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
What if AJ had come out instead of Roman? Eliminate Bray, Randy, Jericho, immediate face turn. Face either Randy or Bray for the title at WM.
>>
>>2215478
It really should have been Jericho desu

It would have been unpredictable, plausible, and he would have deserved the accolade for his contribution to the business and being the only star who makes RAM watchable
>>
>>2215553
That would be something the fans want damnit
>>
>>2215553
It's actually a heelish thing to do, and would work.
>>
>>2215557

>RAM

explain this meme
>>
He looked fat and had more make up than a doll.

Plus yeah, the can't make the fans happy until Roman is over. I'm done watching
>>
>>2215586
>Being this autistic
>>
>>2215553
Why not just replace fucking Enzo with AJ?
>>
>>2215598
Yeah that's definitely better.
>>
>>2215598
They should have replaced Enzo with Roman Reigns
>>
File: wwe_raw_logo.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_raw_logo.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
>>2215586
See that logo? One of the letters is not like the others. One of the letters is not drawn correctly. One of the letters is a fucking upside-down M and not a fucking W. So RAM.
>>
>>2215557
Jericho has been trash recently
>>
File: wwe ram.png (155KB, 620x215px) Image search: [Google]
wwe ram.png
155KB, 620x215px
>>2215586
>>
>>2215478
The only man who can kill the buyrates worse than Boreton is Undercardetty
>>
>>2215478
>wanting part timers to win.
>>
>>2215598
They could have replaced
>Enzo
>Crews
>Ellsworth
>Woods

There was seriously 5-8 just wasted slots.
>>
>>2215858
Add that English twink to the list. They act like Cruiserweights have no connection to the main roster, yet this faggot took up a good spot
>>
>>2215873
we needed a low card comedy spot in the ruumble and his was better than Ellsworths.

>They act like Cruiserweights have no connection to the main roster
How?
>>
File: kane11.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kane11.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
What if kane came out at #30 and won it all
>>
>>2215478
> indian facebook mark opinion
> le seething posting

Kill yourself. Not even memeing, i want you to die
>>
>>2215478
>REEE FUCKING FOSSILS PLEASE WIN

>WE WANT UNDERCARDER CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>>/v/
>>
umbrella spot was best
>>
>>2215478
he was never over
>>
>>2215478
[REDACTED]
>>
>>2216928
filthy?
>>
he fucking sucked in this rumble like they could not even fake punch him because he's J U S T a fragile old man sami just flailed his arms around him made me lmao
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.