[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the 90's Shawn Michaels backstage would urinate in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>In the 90's Shawn Michaels backstage would urinate in the food and possessions of Female Workers who refused to sleep with him. He also hired three prostitutes, brought them to his hotel room and told them to get on their knees and began to urinate in their mouths.
BASED HBK
>>
File: IMG_2992.jpg (266KB, 982x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2992.jpg
266KB, 982x691px
/ourguy/
>>
>>2215448
What wholesome Christian behavior
>>
Why are WWE sports entertainers so obsessed with poopoopeepee?
>>
>>2215493
The whole born again Christian thing is a work.
>>
>>2215563
I wonder about all the kinds of fucked up shit wwe superstars are into
>>
>>2215578
cena said he banged a 280lb woman and orgied with 6 girls at once
>>
>>2215583
Orton is know for shitting in the bags of divas
>>
>>2215602
source?
>>
>>2215602

Rochelle Loewen is the first woman to come forward and speak about Randy Orton and his somewhat disturbing behavior toward the women within the WWE locker room. She sat down with Chris Cash and Big Mike of the Voice of Wrestling radio show this week for a 30-minute interview discussing the recent "poop prank" (for lack of a better phrase) that Randy Orton supposedly left in her bag, her overall experience working for the WWE, why she left, and what she thinks of the rest of the divas she worked with.

Although Rochelle does say Orton vandalized her belongings, the extreme version found on the 'net is not true. "It was just merely self-tanning lotion and baby oil," Rochelle revealed what she found in her bag, "but I wouldn't put it past him to sh*t in my bag"

Ending the discussion on Randy Orton, Loewen ended with some fairly strong words:

"He's an animal...he's an absolute animal. What kind of man acts like that when he likes a beautiful woman? This guy is just absolutely out to lunch..he's just retarded"!
>>
>>2215602
Based Orton working the Divas into a shoot.
>>
>>2215602
That's so juvenile, it's based.
>>
>>2215448
Fuck women lol.
>>
>>2215612
Calling herself a beautful woman ego. Use retard slur.

I hate women.
>>
>>2215602
damn based randy is officially /ourguy/
>>
>>2215493
Typical hypocrite christian
>>
>>2215493
Nothing in the Bible about not pissing on women
>>
>>2215493
*tips fedora
>>
>>2215448
>>2215612

if you're good looking or high status/rich you can do whatever you want to them and they'll still bend over

only guys who don't get laid respect women (or at least pretend to)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.