[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>called based Orton winning the rumble Never doubting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1464498415210.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464498415210.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>called based Orton winning the rumble
Never doubting le meltz again
>>
Apoligise
>>
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
File: IMG_8562.jpg (19KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8562.jpg
19KB, 332x443px
>>2215098
>Le Meltz
>>
>>2215106
Second post best post
>>
I think the bigger story here is that there IS a match slated for Mania so amazing that Meltz DOESN'T want to say what it is at the risk of it being changed.

So now what is it?
It would have to be sheer dream match territory and I can't think of anything outside of AJ/HBK
>>
>>2215191
The AJ/Shane Feud that is rumored happens, but Shane gets kayfabe injured and uses a proxy, AKA Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2215191
Nakamura vs Styles at Wrestlemania?

I assume that's what they were hired to do in the first place.
>>
>>2215191

He said Owens drops Universal Title to Goldberg at Fastlane and then Goldberg drops it to Brock at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2215240
If there's one match I definitely don't wanna see, it's Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg

Why does Goldbotch vs. Lesnar need to be for a belt??? The Universal Title match should be Owens vs. Jericho.

If you want to get your belt over and give it prestige, don't have two part-timers fight over it.
>>
>>2215191
BMJ vs Samoa Joe
>>
shane vs vince for control of the company
>>
>>2215191
source?
>>
>>2215330
WOL
>>
>>2215226
Well part of why Nak signed was thinking they would clear Bryan. But I'm sure WWE themselves had no intention of doing that even back before they got him.
>>
>>2215191
Nakamura vs Cena or Joe vs Cena is the only things I can think of, if Styles is busy with Shane.
>>
>>2215191
He confirmed that this was just made up bullshit on twitter, there is no "amazing match" planned.
>>
>>2215191
James Ellsworth vs Gentleman Jack
>>
>>2215214

that would be GOAT
>>
>>2215098

>le autist Jew who ruins every PPV

gas him already. One reason the rumble was so shit was because he told everyone who'd win.
>>
>>2216816
What was the purpose of the shopping segment if he doesn't wear a certified G attire but instead of that Carmella wears pants with his face all over it? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2215191
Chris Jericho vs Adam Cole
>>
>>2216880
the rights to baybay on a pole match
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.