[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why are they burying him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0085.jpg (124KB, 515x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
124KB, 515x337px
Why are they burying him?
>>
>>2214982
Hillary supporter
>>
He's wrestling for the Universal Title at WM.

I want to see him shit on Oldberg in 30 seconds as payback desu.
>>
>>2214982

to set up a WM match, that will be garbage anyways
>>
Juice
>>
Parttimer WM match
Fucking kill me
>>
>Lesnar vs Goldberg
>Ramen vs Undertaker

why live?
>>
It is his idea. Legitimately.
>>
>>2214982
>Got busted for steroids by UFC that made major sports news headlines

It's a real mystery
>>
>>2214982
Wrestling 101 jabroni, having him beaten and demoralised until he snaps and kills Goldberg at Wrestlemania, thus breaking his duck against Berg and retiring him for good. Also it'll be the first time Goldberg will lose completely clean. This will reinstate Brock as a beast and final boss
>>
the bigger question is why he hasnt been made to have a fulltimer look as good as the 50 year old goldberg
>>
>>2214998
Vince doesn't care about that shit, Jesus he's been juicing himself for the last 20 years and been taken to court by the government. Plus Brock is only a part timer and he's treated differently to a full time employee. It's all build up for WM
>>
>>2214993
>Ramen vs Undertaker
but Braun did cost Ramen his title, so they could feud. Also remember that weird spot with Braun looking at the screen while Taker was entering? I thought they would pair for Mania. Triple threat then?
>>
>>2215021
Hopefully they all retire each other
>>
>>2215021
Braun v Roman will happen at Fastlane

Taker v Roman will happen at Mania

When Roman eliminates Taker Taker literally says on camera "I'm not finished with you" before walking off
>>
>>2215004
This is the obvious path but I like the idea of Goldberg getting demolished at Fastlane in swift fashion. Add some blood and kayfabe injury to the mix, and then give either Shinsuke or Joe a feud with Lesnar.

The idea that Goldberg will face Owens and win the belt is a terrible one and I hope that doesn't happen, and we don't need Goldberg vs. Lesnar at Mania, this should just be a feud to make Lesnar look really good for whoever knocks him off at Mania
>>
>>2215032
>give either Shinsuke or Joe a feud with Lesnar.

Why are you neckbeard virgin weridos so obsessed with wanting Lesnar to put over those literal C+ players who have done nothing to get a feud with him?
>>
>>2214982
He's leaving next year
>>
>>2215011
Jesus Christ 18+ m8.

He cares when this shit makes headlines, look at what happened in the 90s
>>
>>2215039
You obviously are so blind to other promotions that you refuse to see talent. Joe is the perfect counter to Lesnar and both him and Shinsuke would carry a match with Lesnar. You're so stuck in your anti-smark ways that you call everyone who is actually GOOD at wrestling a C+ player. Get over yourself you fucking mark
>>
>>2215039
joe and shinsuke have 5 star matches
brock has ZERO
>>
>>2215047
>I watch scripted wrestling for good """"wrestling"""""

Watch real Amateur/NCAA/Olympic wrestling if you want good wrestling faggot, what these indy bingo hall performers do (Memeskue, Fat ass Joe) isn't wrestling
>>
>>2214982
His roid gut last night was out of control
>>
>>2214982
people are tired of his suplex walk around the ring gimmick and they don't know what to do with him
>>
>>2215070
Then what is wrestling?
>>
>>2215045
He'd care if he was a nobody FULL TIME wrestler you mark. Brock has leeway because of who he is. And getting a year suspension from an organisation (where he's even a bigger part timer) for anti oestrogen blockers doesn't impact what Brock does in WWE.
>>
>>2215070
>It's another "WWE isn't real wrestling" post

You're so fucking stupid for posting in a WWE thread and telling me to watch "real wrestling" because I called you out for having a stupid opinion that you obviously have no factual basis for. Cry some more, mark
>>
>>2215051
18+ junior.

>Brock vs Kurt: Iron man match on Smackdown
>Brock vs Eddie: No Way Out
>Brock vs CM Punk: Summerslam
>>
>>2215008

Because full-timers are FAR too over-exposed with the amount of content that is put out AND none of them are anywhere close to as over as Goldburg, in large part due to horrible scripting.

Goldburg and Lesnar are over as fuck because you see them a couple of times a year, they aren't around long enough to get destroyed by shitty writing and they're both doing what made them so over in the first place. Lesnar is just an absolute monster and Golburg goes in and squashes people in 30 seconds with a spear and a jackhammer.
>>
>>2215100
i-i thought his hell in a cell with taker 15 years ago was really good
>>
>>2215100
Brock vs Edge Rebellion 2002 was better than Brock vs Eddie No Way Out
>>
>>2215140
Brock vs eddie no way out was shit though, I watched it like 2 days ago
>>
>>2215140
The bulk of the Eddie/Brock match was whatever, but the finish was one of the most masterful Eddie finishes he's ever done and nobody has done it better
>>
>>2215133
Oh yeah forgot to add that one, there's another right there.
>>
>>2214982
Probably because they want to sell the "Brock can't beat Goldberg!" storyline until WM. Then Brock finally gets over the hump and beats him.
Or he'll job to Goldberg again. But when Goldberg leaves, Brock will be the final boss again until his UFC suspension is over.
Then Brock will fight again in the UFC for some quick money.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.