[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>orton vs Wyatt or for fuck sake please no, cena >Taker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 4213432112142.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
4213432112142.png
527KB, 678x417px
>orton vs Wyatt or for fuck sake please no, cena
>Taker vs Roman
>Goldberg vs Lesnar
>Jericho probably getting buried by KO
>Ambrose and Styles probably not in even an important match
>Miz in the preshow because why the fuck not
>Seth vs HHH inb4 hhh wins

I can already rate this mania 0/10, Vince is literally retarded someone please fucking kill him already
>>
>have a rather great show up until number ~26
>then it turns into absolute horseshit with people chanting THIS IS BULLSHIT and booing at all times

>no Angle
>no Senor Joe
>only guy from NXT is fucking Dillinger who did nothing besides entering at #10
>Miz not coming out to Bryan's music

who booked this crap.gif
>>
>>2214680
THIS
>>
>Built lots of storylines other than just winner looks strong
>Set up lots of matches for mania, or potential matches
>Didn't take the bait on calling up NXT shitters who aren't ready, as they have done time and time again
>Orton was the vegas favorite, but in-storyline it was a surprising but believable finish

I thought it was bretty gud. Additionally, Cena Styles and Owens Reigns were fucking fantastic. Best PPV in as long as I can remember
>>
>>2214675
>Jericho vs KO
Im ok with this. They can book a Title vs Career match since Chris is leaving in May.

KO is a heel, that will put some hate on him, and its ok. It will be an emotional match as fuck, the best way for Jericho to retire
>>
Kek, can you imagine the sheer butthurt if Taker was still undefeated at wrestlemania and Roman ended the streak?
>>
>>2214957
What storylines have been built besides a typical Wyatt family split again this shit isn't new and it's fucking boring...

I know you think you're right to your shitty opinion but implying that this is good content when an entire crowd is literally screaming same old shit is asinine
>>
We're obviously getting Roman/Taker but I'd much rather like Zayn/Taker and Braun/Roman.

At Fastlane, in the middle of the inevitable Reigns/Braun match, Undertaker's bell tolls and the lights go out, and then when the lights go back on, Taker is in the ring staring down Reigns. Right before Reigns and Undertaker start fighting, Zayn's music hits and he runs out to go for Braun, but is intercepted by Undertaker who doesn't appreciate Sami Zayn out-popping him and interrupting his pursuit of Roman
>>
>>2215006
Zayn is getting deported.
>>
I'd actually been happy if BBD powered through everyone and resulted in his sky push. Just have him cuck indie shitters until they get a proper face for next rumble and then get him to upper-mid card. It would have been interesting, counting smark reaction too

Other than that HarpGoat or Wyatt Should have won from the final few, Randy is disappointing
>>
>>2215019
He won't, thanks to Canada.
>>
>>2214938
This is the Rumble of wasted opportunities.
>>
>>2214680
>Miz not coming out to Bryan's music
Didn't even realize just how bad I wanted this.
>>
>>2215188
In all honesty, would have been better as shock value.

Too many fans on the internet wanted this. The whole point of it would have been to annoy fans, not pander to them.

People would have just expected The Miz making the whole thing predictable, or marked out at the internet-wide prediction coming true. Not much of a fake-out if everyone both wants and expects it.
>>
>>2215188
I said it before, but at this point too many people were expecting Miz to come out to Daniel Bryan's theme that he should've came out to This Fire Burns instead.
>>
>>2215213
>The Miz's number comes up
>All the lights go out
>Gun noises or whatever
>The tron says "BULLET CLUB"
>Huge pop
>The Miz walks out with a Broom
>>
>>2215221
my sides
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.