[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this alpha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why do people hate this alpha?
>>
Because he's boring.

Also he's Diesel 2, but not Based Nash Diesel, he's Glen Jacobs Diesel.
>>
>>2214588

Because he's booked OP, pushed too hard, and lacks qualities that the audience could relate to.

He's also boring and relies too much on his physique to carry his character.
>>
>>2214588
Typical vanilla gorilla that has no charisma
>>
I hate his demeanor the most.
His smug fucking face when he gets booed pisses me off so badly.

Batista got over, Goldberg got over, Triple H got over. You can have these similar characters get over by giving them some depth other than "I'M FUCKING STRONG NIGGA, SUPERMAN PUNCH".

Reigns has a fantastic look (minus the vest that makes him look like an absolute tool) and has shown that he can put on good enough matches, even if his opponents carry him throughout. It's his lack of character/charisma and refusal to do anything about it that makes him so hated.
>>
>average in the ring
>sold by everyone as the strongest man on planet while he has problems lifting up just about anyone who isn't a cruiserweight
>limited moveset that mostly operates on strikes and impact
>doesn't sell at all

He would be a good heel though.
>>
File: 1482644386174.jpg (38KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1482644386174.jpg
38KB, 625x415px
>>2214588
>needs his daddy and uncles to stand up for him when he lost to seff on WM Play Button
so alpha
>>
>>2214588
Because the way he acts is anything but alpha. He's a BIG GUY with a manlet personality.

BMJ is THE Alpha.
>>
He does it for the money.

Not to entertain the fans
Not to be the best
Not for his family's legacy
Not for love of wrestling
Not for respect of all other champions before him
Not for fame
Not for glory

he trying to make money plain and simple
>>
>>2214596
Oh my God, this so hard
>>
>>2215029
I don't have a problem doing it for the money, Rock was the same failed football player that did it for the same reasons and got in due to family connects and his looks, the problem with Romance is he isn't authentic (comes off as a genuinely a fake guy) and he has 0 charisma and ability to connect with the fans on the mic like Rock did, add the fact the he's been religiously forced on the fans for 3 years even after breaking the companys wellness policy as Champ
>>
Why did Roman get rid of the Checkmate finisher?
>>
>>2214937
Being brutalised by Brock in most of their bouts excludes him from being top Alpha
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.