[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr worst rumble of all time Bros do you call how BAD that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: rr15.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
rr15.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>hurr worst rumble of all time
Bros do you call how BAD that RR match was? Not only the winner but the entire match was solid bullshit.
>>
>>2213372
No. That was was fun for the cringe. This was just fucking awful.
>>
>>2213388
>fun for cringe
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
The 2015 Rumble was pretty fucking terrible. This one was actually fun until #30 hit and we realized we weren't getting Joe.
>>
File: 1484450495817.png (768KB, 584x749px) Image search: [Google]
1484450495817.png
768KB, 584x749px
>>2213372
1999 will forever be the single worst rumble of all time by default.

As long as a rumble match focuses on the actual rumble, it will instantly be better than 1999, that's how bad 1999's rumble was.

There is no argument to be had.
>>
that was actually the best rumble ever, watching all the loser smarks cry
>>
Seeing Rock getting put in such an awkward position was worth it
>>
The last bunch of shit rumbles were shittier but they were so overwhelmingly shit, while it didn't come full circle, go some sort of reaction. This Rumble was just bland as fuck. It was just a giant ball of nothing that set up a bunch of matches no one cares about.
>>
>>2213545

>Roman/Strowman
Who cares.
>Roman/Undertaker
Avalanche of boos.
>Goldberg/Lesnar
I mean Goldberg owning Lesnar again was cool, I GUESS?

Nothing else was set-up. Jericho/Owens wasn't advanced at all. Rollins/HHH wasn't advanced at all. The only meaningful movement done here was with the Randy/Bray/Harper thing. Otherwise, nothing meaningful was done and there were no surprises besides Tye.
>>
>>2213682
why did they make braun interfere in the universal title match if they won't make him feud with reigns to wrestlemenia?
>>
>>2213752
They might have a match at Fastlane, but WWE would stupid to let either of their powerhouses collect a loss this close to Mania.

Alternatively, they need a feud for Owens now and Braun has a pretty good claim to challenge for the UT belt. He can argue that Owens would have lost the belt without his help, or Steph can have him crush Seth on Raw in exchange for a title run.
>>
>>2213752
>Strowman costs Owens the title
>Then Roman and Strowman don't cross paths in the Rumble
>Then Roman eliminates Taker
I have no idea. What the fuck are they gonna do, a Roman/Taker/Strowman triple threat?
>>
>>2213682

>Rollins/HHH wasn't advanced at all.

Seth confronted Hunter at Takeover you stupid idiot.
>>
>>2213372

I actually liked this rumble better to what I just saw. Seriously.

This one is the absolute worst rumble ever.
>>
>>2213906
If you think that counts, you're gonna get it.
>>
>>2213906

He was talking about today in the rumble you dingus, plus no one who is actually productive with their life still watches NXT
>>
Watched it live it was pretty garbage.

Half the stadium was chanting "fix the screen" for like 10 minutes cause one of the main ones went out.

The screen for Wyatt's entrance broke during the Rumble so it looked awful.

Everyone was shouting "This is bullshit" the whole time when Roman showed up as 30 until the end.

Did you guys hear or was everything censored?

The rumble itself had so much potential but damn did they drop the ball.
>>
>>2213960

Yes it was the worst rumble ever. Awful from start to finish.
>>
>>2213405

> The 2015 Rumble was pretty fucking terrible. This one was actually fun until #30 hit and we realized we weren't getting Angle.

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>2213960
Was there live too. Heard "Fuck you Roman" in our section and fix the screen, this is bullshit. Don't know how you got there but it took us the entire preshow to finally get in the building also they blocked off all the streets leading to patking lot A which we spent fifty dollars on a parking pass on and couldn't use. Ended up fed up and parking on some dudes lawn for 20 dollars. Also they ran out of fucking food at a bunch of stands and merch.
>>
>>2213426
atleast in 99 they didnt have all wrestling taking breathers for 10 minutes while 2 wrestlers have a match and then they announce one dude

OH GREAT HIS ARCHNEMISIS IS THE NEXT GUY TIME FOR THE WRESTLERS TO SIT DOWN AGAIN FOR 10 MINUTES
THEN LETS ATTACK ONE TARGET WITH THE SAME MOVE 6 TIMES BY 6 DIFFERENT WRESTLERS

OH NO
HERE COMES RANDOM WRESTLER 1
HES GOING TO DO HIS FINISHING MOVE TO ALL PEOPLE IN THE RING
TIME FOR THEM TO SIT DOWN AGAIN FOR 10 MINUTES
>>
File: 1280x720-0qC.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-0qC.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>2213426
hey atleast all the wrestlers are still standing up
in 2017 they should of called it the royal rest
>>
People apparently forgot the rumble where they had Cole wrestle because there literally were not enough jobbers to fill the quota.
>>
>>2214024
No instead you got over half of the match being backstage segments compleatly away from the ring entirely
>>
>>2213440
this
>>
>>2214079
atleast it was entertaining

this is god fucking dogshit compared to that
>>
>>2214021
We got in at like 4:00. We planned on using one of the 20$ parking lots before going. AlamoDome parking is ass. Like a 7 minute walk to the stadium but definitely worth it so you don't have to deal with the headache.

Food was a pain in the ass to wait for so we didn't bother. Luckily we ate before going and dropped by Lulu's Bakery afterwards.

If the event itself was well planned the night woild have been phenomenal. At least we walked away watching that AJ vs Cena match in person.
>>
>>2213960
>>2214021
Lol at least you guys were let in. We (read like a thousand people) couldn't get in until the Women's Championship match, because WWE took our seats for their equipment.
>>
>>2214010
>Thinking Angle's passing medical
bruh
>>
>>2214105
You didn't even get a rumble

You got Austin vs McMahon featuring the Royal Rimble match.
Hell, the vast majority of participants were low carders anyway without any real belief that they would win the rumble, and the fact that you never really got to see many of them really work because GOTTA KEEP EVERYTHING ON AUSTIN only enforced that.

1999 is a godawful rumble and showcased the absolute worst of the attitude era.

Absolutely any rumble beats it.
>>
>>2214160
t. millennial cuck
>>
>>2214144
Jesus Christ I'm never attending another live event, it was awful.
>>
>>2214188
If it was at at&t center it would have been wayyyy better planned out and easier to navigate. Alamodome is mostly used for graduations and college games some high school shit, boat shows that kind of crap. Was probably the worst experience getting there I've ever had.
>>
>>2214160
Holy shit, son. I'm granting you permission to join the Trooth Bombz society. Please begin either tripfagging or namefagging and enjoy your future as an official Bomber of Truth.
>>
Seeing the Rock get booed and then get baffled by it was an infinitely better ending than the wet fart of Orton winning.
>>
>>2214188
Just don't go to the big ones. Stick to Raw/SD/other PPVs.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.