[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jericho leaving in May

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: MrFreckles_350x313.jpg (31KB, 350x313px) Image search: [Google]
MrFreckles_350x313.jpg
31KB, 350x313px
On his plans for 2017:

“It’s time to get back into Fozzy and there are a couple of other projects I’ve got going on because I don’t do WWE part-time, I do it full-time. I come and go, but when I’m working there I’m definitely a full-timer. There will be no wrestling from May, you don’t do both at the same time. I’ve had a great year which has gone way longer than it was supposed to. It was only supposed to be four months, then it got extended to eight, then 12 and 16. Wrestling will go on hold for a while which is the way I’ve been doing it since 2010.”

On his chances of winning the Rumble:

“You never know what’s going to happen in WWE. It’s the Royal Rumble, anything can go on. It’s only January and I’m not leaving until May. I suppose I have just as much of a chance as Mojo Rawley has.”
>>
that's good. he will get a massive pop at next years rumble. he deserves his time off for what he has done for the Universal Championship
>>
File: IMG_5904.jpg (23KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5904.jpg
23KB, 500x287px
>>2213183
>>
>>2213230
Devalue it?
>>
>Leaves during one of his best runs ever to continue trying to get his shitty band over.
>>
>>2213183
>I suppose I have just as much of a chance as Mojo Rawley has

Jericho literally told us he had 0 chance days ago
>>
>>2213183
>2017
>Orton vs Cena
>Somebody actually wants to continue being in a hard rock band that isn't from the 60s/70s
>>
Somebody fill me in on Fozzy. I'm guessing they play for a few confused elderly folks in Walmart parking lots.
>>
Did people not know this was happening? Fozzy's been booked for Download Fest for months now.
>>
File: 1304457320912.jpg (23KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
1304457320912.jpg
23KB, 460x350px
>Jericho will be putting over KO at WM
>>
chris was the best part of this fucking abomination of a ppv. imagine it without him, i fucking dare you and not get ptsd.
>>
>>2213664
Joke's on you, I imagined it and got AIDS instead.
>>
>>2213425
Fozzy is an Ozzy Osbourne type group. They mostly play Europe and are hot in the UK.
>>
>>2213183
Good. Fuck off Redditcho. Overdose on coke already.
>>
NOOOOOO NOT LE LIST MAN :_____: HOLD ME, REDDIT I NEED TO SUCK IT UP, MAAAN xDDD (ebin)
>>
Good, nobody cares about this midget expect for fat smarks 'omg he's so good' fucking kill yourselves faggot smarks and kill your entire family
>>
>this ship is sinking and noone can save it
>I'm out.

Based Jericho realized WWE is worse than WCW at its worst right now.
>>
File: IMG_5544.jpg (210KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5544.jpg
210KB, 600x450px
>>2215660
>and kill your entire family
What the fuck is wrong with you dude, it's just wrestling
>>
>>2215274
I've never heard anyone talk or seen any advertisements about them in britbong
>>
I can respect that, beats Cena's I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU oh shit I got a reality show offer brb shtick
>>
>>2215660
Carter please seek mental help
>>
>>2213183
>Namedropping Mojo as a jobber

Based Jericho
>>
File: 1483255767818.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483255767818.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>2215660
SEETHING
>>
>>2215274
Read Jericho's last book. He talks about the tours Fozzy made.
>>
Holy shit what's going to happen with Raw without him?
>>
>>2221106
Someone's gonna beat Jericho at a ppv or something then likely Owens will go after that person saying Jericho is too hurt to be at RAW and they'll hope he just silently fades away until they need him again.
>>
Probably Owens will beat him at WrestleMania. End of the feud and some months without make an appearance. Then, JeriGOAT returns at Royal Rumble 2018 as #30, wins the belt at WM 34 facing Roman Reigns and retires.

Book it
>>
>Never drew a dime
>Never the guy
>Only gets over by being a heel
>Not trusted enough to main event with Stone Cold without Benoit
>Supposed to be the Shawn Michaels of his era
>but he ended up never drawing, never being a consistent A+ player (closest was 2008-09)
>never seen as a tippy top guy
>couldn't follow Rock/Hogan
>failed in the Undisputed role
>never had a ***** match in his life
>has put on an underwhelming borefest at all but one WrestleMania he's ever done, when he was carried by Michaels
>smark-pandering cancer who just spouts meme catchphrases and doesn't even attempt to get booed
>whiny, politicking little bitch
>got BTFO by Lesnar
>got BTFO by Rob Van Dam
>the worst kind of narcissist--a mark for himself
>cares more about being a wannabe-rock star with his cringey band than being a wrestler
>wanted to change his based theme song to one of his awful band's songs and Vince told him no
>is an actual fucking shill
>Iiterally Reddit: the wrestler
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.