[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO WHERE THE FUCK WAS KURT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kurt-angle-bio.jpg (29KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle-bio.jpg
29KB, 200x300px
SO WHERE THE FUCK WAS KURT
>>
File: cuckangle.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cuckangle.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>2212970
getting cucked by Jeff Jarrett
>>
>>2212970
PREPARING TO TAKE ON ALBERTO EL PATRON AT WCPW'S TRUE LEGACY, TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
>>
Okay so details are still a bit sketchy, but apperently he was all set to be #30, but sometime during the womens championship match he had somekind of disagreement backstage, and promptly left the arena without telling anybody. Roman was a last minute scramble. Don't expect to ever see Kurt in the WWE again now, that bridge was fucking exploded tonight.
>>
Did you guys legit expect him in the Rumble?

There's no way he's passing WWE's physical. Come on.
>>
>>2213000
Oh thanks Mr. Insider. Seems completely legit.
>>
>>2213000
My sources say the disagreement came from Kurt hearing about the planed finish to that match, in which Charlotte was to tie Bayley to a giant cross in the middle of the ring and put a crown of barbed wire on her head, the producers scrambled to change the finish but it was already too late and he had already left.
>>
Okay so details are still a bit sketchy, but apperently he was all set to be #30, but sometime during the womens championship match he had somekind of disagreement backstage, and promptly left the arena without telling anybody. Roman was a last minute scramble. Don't expect to ever see Kurt in the WWE again now, that bridge was fucking exploded tonight.
>>
>>2213012
>Angle says via TMZ not to expect him at the rumble
>Trips makes omega announce he won't be at the rumble
>"""smarks""": WTF WHERE WERE THEY??
I hate you all
>>
>>2213325
Seriously about Omega, that nigga literally made it clear a few days ago that he was staying in Japan. And then for Angle, he's got one foot in the fucking grave are people insane?
>>
>>2212970
he looks like...a bogdanoff...
>>
>>2213299
Oh look it's a new meme
>>
File: 1479699023968.png (32KB, 217x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479699023968.png
32KB, 217x278px
>>2212999
>>2213000
KEK'D AND CHECK'D
>>
>>2213392
Mainlining assloads of HGH for decades will do that to ya.
>>
He was probably wrestling at a local bingo hall or school gymnasium cause he can't pass a physical from any of the major federations.

His neck is in such bad shape that he'll never be cleared to wrestle for WWE. No Federation will allow him to wrestle cause they don't want to be liable if he hurts or for that matter paradises himself in the ring.

Just cause he's now under contract with WWE under a Legends deal, doesn't mean he can't do indy shows. It just gives the rights to use his likeness for merchandise and restricts him from doing things for any major federation.
>>
>>2213325
>>2213369
Like, okay, if you were expecting Finn or Samoa Joe and you're pissed they weren't there, I get that, but come on, this is like expecting Punk to show up.
>>
>>2212970
Randy Courture sure looks younger these days
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.