[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone but Randy! Vince please I'm begging ya! Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Anyone but Randy!

Vince please I'm begging ya! Switch the script
>>
HEY
>>
Just imagine the complete no-pop when he wins. They can't go through with this.
>>
Please fucking God don't do this Vince what the fuck
>>
File: based.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>2203677
You heard wrong. Based BIGDOG is taking this rumble with no survivors.
>>
>>2203707
>based Roman saving us from Orton
BASED
>>
>>2203677
Based Orton working the fat smarks
>>
>>2203716

More like based dave
>>
nah randy's cool better than some 50 year old
>>
>>2203716
More like fat Fedoramens.
>>
>>2203822
18+
>>
>>2203677

WTF is the reasoning behind Orton winning anyway?
>>
>>2203991
That's what I want to know. The current betting odds put him as the favorite for unknown reasons.

I can figure out a story line for almost any winner, but for Randy I can't find any story for it. He's currently in the Wyatt Family and him winning the rumble makes no sense, what's he going to do, shove the win in Bray's face and turn face again or some crap? If anything, the Wyatt's would screw him out of the win or he will be in a situation to either help Bray win or turn on them right there, but then if he does that and wins, who is he feuding with. The champ? or Bray?
>>
>>2203991
>>2203677
>Not wanting t he current best in ring performer to win
Why do you guys hate being entertained?
>>
>>2204005
Wins rumble, brayy wins elimation chamber for title.

The end.
>>
>>2204005
>[Randy]'s currently in the Wyatt Family
Lol wut? Haven't been watching since 2014. Why is he in the family? Did they get him to grow a giant beard?
>>
>>2204005
you would think the "smart money" would be much less accurate in this specific case, since the royal rumble winner often doesn't even know they're going to win until right before they go on. the finish to this match is probably the most closely guarded secret in wwe, since if you know who wins its uniquely damaging to the rumble.
>>
>>2204005

Odds are based on people betting on him.

Essentially after the initial odds it's just based on where people are putting their money.

I don't think enough people gamble on wrestling, so any bets right now just swing the odds massively.
>>
>>2203677
Big Randy brought in to bury Reigns
>>
honestly anyone would have been better even boring bray
>>
K E K
E
K
>>
W H A T
>>
>>2203677

DAMMIT VINCE!
>>
>>2203991
The EC might open a door for Brayy to win and that way Orton feuds with Bray and in WM Randy puts him over.
>>
>>2213054

WHY NOT JUST HAVE BRAY WIN OUTRIGHT!
>>
>>2213085
I dunno i guess there is something that they are aiming for.

Maybe Bray is the one to betray Randy and not the opposite.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.