[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on The Big Dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: Reigns-belt.jpg (47KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns-belt.jpg
47KB, 615x409px
What are your honest thoughts on The Big Dog?
>>
I think he can go in the ring and i like the fact that he works the fat smarks.
>>
He's based
>>
Not the worst on the roster. Still feel he got too big of a push too fast. Greatly improved in the ring. It would be nice of him to put people over once in awhile. I feel he could be better on the mic if the writers weren't shit since he seems pretty funny outside of the ring/promos.
>>
Significantly outclassed by the majority of his peers.
>>
>>2201601
I think people would like him better if he stopped doing the superman punch thing.
>>
>>2201601
he's good in the ring and he's not a nu male which is all you can ask for these days
>>
File: 1474927416932.jpg (30KB, 702x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474927416932.jpg
30KB, 702x430px
hes fucking based

GOAT in ring
suddenly GOAT on the mic now
GOAT at working obese smarks
innovated the GOAT aesthetic move
GOAT number of fans worldwide
GOAT wrestlemania gates
GOAT
>>
>>2201626
>he's not a nu male

He literally cried and said that adult male fans who booed him are bullies.
>>
>>2201624
"people" already love him. "Smarks" wouldn't like him if he found a cure for cancer.
>>
>>2201601
The definition of average with the only thing going for him is his look. Everything about him would make much more sense if he was a heel.
>>
All memes aside, he should lose the vest.
>>
>>2201601
Midcarder who is being over pushed.
He isn't horrible, be he sure as hell isn't "top guy" material.
>>
Lone Wolf is 10x better than Bog Dog
>>
>>2201644
As a smark I would like him if he stopped with the stupid superman punch. I accept the five moves of doom on any wrestler but the superman punch is so stupid.
>>
hes ok but in no way deserving of the insane push he's gotten. they literally created a faction (League of Nations) to feed to him.

he'd be better off in the midcard so he could have a chance to actually get over as a face.
>>
>>2201601
He's basically WWEs version of ECW 2000-era Jeff Jarrett. A mediocre midcarder pushed into the main event through connections in the back and nepotism.
>>
>>2201615
>It would be nice of him to put people over once in awhile
His dad and Vince have a gun pointed at his head. Reigns sleeps with anxiety pills
>>
great in ring, good out of the ring. Definitely face of the company in next 5 years
>>
>>2201659
He already is tho
>>
>>2201659
>next 5 years

When he's 37?

>>2201655
At least Jarrett got "Slap Nuts!" over.
>>
>>2201642
>Literally making shit up
>>
>>2201601
Undisputed best wrestler in wwe today
>>
>>2201655
>nepotism
His dad was a jobber. Rock isn't actually his cousin ya mark
>>
great worker, great look, charisma black hole. 6.5/10 wrestler
>>
>>2201601
He's okay

His booking is awful
>>
He's a GOAT wrestler with the WOAT booking

He's like Cena but amplified by 100 times. 100 times the better wrestler and worker, 100 times the worse booking.
>>
>>2201672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4D4O7jwFsU
>>
>>2201694
Being unable to recognize social cues such as sarcasm is a sign of autism. Do you have autism?

Also thanks for the vid. Based Roman blowing the fuck out of the pussy smarks
>>
>>2201692
>100 times the better wrestler and worker,
>than Cena

You cannot possibly be serious.
>>
>>2201700
>sarcasm

So he's just "pretending" to be a whiny beta?

Egg clearly on my face, then.
>>
>>2201692
Roman will NEVER have a 5 star match
>>
>>2201678
>roman not being samoan
>not being pushed for the Samoan connection
Pipe down YaFag you noshboy. Go do your mental gymnastics in another thread
>>
I don't like him, but I think he's mainly a victim of circumstance, pushing him as a hardcore face when he could be a good heel, letting him win main title gold before he could talk or wrestle, He's gotten better in the ring but he needs to get stronger to actually lift people of all sizes. I think the black tiger bomb suits him instead of a spear
>>
>>2201615

Him putting over people was literally his 2016 summer.
>>
>>2201601

Decent wrestler who has improved by leaps and bounds, part of one of the worst eras in wrestling where mic skills are scarce who gives it all he's got most of the time but will never get over with underage obese internet weaboo nerds who have a huge boner for "alternative" wrestling and think that you need to do flips in order to be a good wrestler and that Dave Meltzer's stupid arbitrary method of rating matches is the only way.

Those are my thoughts on Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2201730
He put no one over in summer he buried Ruru
>>
>>2201744

He lost to Jasethy and Deanetty clean though
>>
>>2201601
A can't-miss prospect, who has a great look and talented in the ring when he is in big matches and paired with the right talent. A victim of WWE's writing team.
>>
>>2201746

>MiTB: lost to Jasethy
>Battleground: lost to Deanetty and Jasethy
>Raw: Lost to Baloretty
>Summerslam: no contest with Rusettevy
>>
>>2201740
>and think that you need to do flips in order to be a good wrestler

That explains all the non-flippy wrestlers more liked than Reigns...

>and that Dave Meltzer's stupid arbitrary method of rating matches is the only way.

But Dave is considered way too generous with his ratings for Romannetty matches.
>>
>>2201755
>can't-miss prospect

But he did and how long can somebody be wrestling for until they stop being a "prospect"?
>>
>>2201601
Absolutely based.

Can't wait for smarks to kill themselves when he and John become champions of their respective shows.
>>
Good work capable of okay matches at worst and decent matches at best. Horrible mic work and latching on to shield relics like his gear and music only cheapens him even more and works against him. Decent look that is ruined by shield relics really.

Not top guy material, no where near enough charisma. Capable of working well with great workers but not capable of carrying anybody.
>>
>>2201822
>>2201755
He's not a prospect. He's already a top guy and the best wrestler in wwe today
>>
>>2201601

He's won me over. Future Cena.
>>
>>2201601
Good enough to be a solid midcarder, not top guy.
>>
He's probably the least talented member of the Shield. In terms of raw charisma, Dean's better and in terms of raw talent, Seth's better, but they've been wrestling a lot longer than him. He switched from football to wrestling. Having said THAT, so did Baron Corbin and Baron Corbin has improved much quicker than Reigns' has without coming from a wrestling dynasty.

Having said that, he's not awful. He has good rhythm and there's a few things he does well. I wish they didn't make him cut such terrible promos. Like, he's not very charismatic, but who could be with the garbage lines he's fed. He's not really a guy who will get you a great match on his own, either, he can be in great matches and you'll be like "Yeah, Roman held his own, he wasn't totally carried." but there still needs to be a really good guy on the other end of it.

tl;dr: He's okay. He's kind of a victim of the ridiculous amount of talent and depth the roster has right now. What talent he does have is being totally squandered and every day they waste not doing the heel turn is another day that he becomes more poisoned with the fanbase. At this point you wonder if irreparable damage hasn't been done to the guy's career, which'd be a shame, because he works hard and the shit writing/booking isn't his fault.
>>
>>2201868
Imagine if they hugged like Benoit and Eddie at WM 20
>>
>>2201601
He needs to try a heel turn. Or at least a heel-ish character. Then they won't have to mute the boos every time his entrance music hits.
>>
>>2201924
They don't do that. Smarks work themselves into shoots with conspiracy theories. BBD doesn't even have to do anything.
>>
>>2201920
>BYRON THE SMARKS ARE SEETHING
>>
>>2201601
Good in ring, rubbish talker, horrendously stale and dated character and overall presentation.
>>
>>2201927
I remember this one smark who made up this contrived conspiracy of how they were somehow piping in cheers for reigns LIVE on raw without anyone noticing when they can't even do it unnoticeably on pre-recorded smackdown.
Big dog is never paying rent.
>>
>>2201924
I can't wait until the announce team is acting like the boos just now started and before his heel turn, Roman was the beloved hero of the Dubya Dubya E Universe.
>>
Good worker overall, has the star presence Vince wants for a top guy, but has been a victim of horrible booking and scripted promos that hide his carisma. A heel turn will excel him to new heights. I expect a combination of him, Matt Riddle and Rollins to be WWEs top guys for the next 5+ years.
>>
>>2201938
>Roman Reigns
>heel
(lol
>>
>>2201941

>horrible booking and scripted promos that hide his carisma.

You're implying he has charisma behind that. Where is the evidence?
>>
>>2201947
Go look at any unscripted videos of him such as the one where he explains his tatoos or when he's on Xaviers YouTube channel.
>>
>>2201961

I have, he's boring and says cringey shit like "ahhyup yessir"
>>
wwe should have kept the shield together.

all three individuals have been boring, shit gimmicks. i miss the old days when the shield rolled into the ring and opened up cans of whoop ass.
>>
>>2201965
Calm down there little guy it seems like an actor from a fake sport is making you mad lol
>>
>>2201601
He looked strong in the Shield.
Alone hes just boring.
But I don't hate Roman.
>>
>all these chumps acting like Reigns is "the future"

He's been around for over 4 years. Compare him to where Cena was just after 4 years, let alone Dwayne.

You'll see why, quite frankly, he just doesn't have what it takes.

>>2201902
He's not even the best Samoan named Joe in WWE.

>>2201971
>this is what Romannetty apologists think is banter

Roman is boring.
>>
>>2201601
I wouldn't hate him so much if he took off the vest and learned how to speak as well as AT LEAST Kevin Owens. If they want to push him to the moon, at least make it harder for me to criticize. Shut me up for once.
>>
>>2201979
Mandatory reminder that Owens is ESL.
>>
Serious question: Is there any chance his lack of stamina comes from the fact that he wrestles in baggy cargo pants and a vest?

That shit has gotta get pretty heavy.
>>
>>2201965
>>2201971
>make 10 threads a day about one wrestler
>people explain why he's not that good
>'hurp durp actor in a fake sport dont get mad'
>>
>>2201984
It was never an issue for Seth & Dean back when The Shield was together.
>>
>>2201992
How many singles matches did they do in the Shield?
>>
>>2201995
More than him, considering they both held singles belts during said timeframe.

Or if you want another comparison, look at how Seth fared in the 2014 Royal Rumble compared to any of Roman's naptime performances.

Fuck, has Ambrose even LOOKED blown up? Ever?
>>
>>2201978
>He's not even the best Samoan named Joe in WWE.

FEDORAMEN SHRIEKING AT THE VERY IDEA THAT ROMAN ISN'T THAT GOOD
>>
>>2201624
Yep
>>
>another FStalker talks to himself thread
Get a new gimmick
>>
>>2202558
>mad that other people never agree with him

Tinfoil pls.
>>
>>2201746
Literally only because he got caught with his adderal
>>
File: 1482963592657.png (173KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1482963592657.png
173KB, 407x407px
Steve Austin: I don't know who or what Roman Reigns is. The Roman Empire, the guy or whatever it is, or believe that. When you say Roman reigns I just know that he's a good looking guy, he's got a good physique. Just there's no spark or fire that captivates me, from a visual standpoint he's fine to look at, but I don't get a sense of his character and it's hard for me to buy in to who and what he is, because I don't know. (PWTorch Livecast)
>>
>>2202563

Looking back, that might have saved his career. He got a lot more tolerable after his push was cooled down
>>
>>2202588
...and then he was the worst US Champ ever and returned to being just as insufferable when he started gunning for the Universal Title.
>>
>>2202591

His recent run has been bad mostly because Owens has been booked like shit, no one can perform well with the chickenshit heels that WWE tends to offer us
>>
>>2202579
DELETE THIS
>>
>>2202603
It's also bad 'cause Roman sucks.

Especially when it comes to playing a babyface.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I have no reason to get behind his character, he doesn't represent anything good other than being a "badass"

Give him actual motivation that feels real. The problem with giving him SCSA booking was that we all knew that Reigns was the next top guy so when Vince and Co was trying screw him out of the title it just felt forced.

Let him and Owens have a hardcore match where both of them are bleeding, I know they're willing to let wrestlers blade. I want to feel his fight the same way I felt watching Cena vs JBL in the "I Quit" match.
>>
d
>>
>>2202640
>prettyboy Roman scarring his forehead up
>>
Decent in the ring. Horrible face, has no charisma, will never be the top guy like WWE wants him to be.
>>
Roman reigns is Just good looking guy who vince thinks should be number 1 he doesnt have any mic skills little to nothing in ring skills
>>
>>2202664
The Rock did it and he ended up being a big movie star
>>
>>2202671
>implying Reignssidy is The Rock
>>
>>2202676
He's not, he's the Diesel of this generation, but even then he doesn't have the mic skills
>>
>>2201650
That's a lie
If he was a skinny manlet he would be a midcard talent
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.