[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that this feud is about to actualy kick into gear, can we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: haitch.png (137KB, 336x314px) Image search: [Google]
haitch.png
137KB, 336x314px
Now that this feud is about to actualy kick into gear, can we talk about it for a second?

What will be Triple H's reason for picking Owens over Rollins? He wouldn't actually bury Seth by talking about his record lows or the guys he's injured, right?
>>
>>2201277
no one gives a fuck
>>
Because Owens is best for business
>>
>>2201277
Master of the pedigree match.
>>
>they wasted Jasethy x HHH on Takeover
(lol
>>
>>2201277
Probably something about how Rollins was full of himself for no good reason, because he needed a posse following him around everywhere to succeed in any match.

This fat pizza guzzling fuck HHH put the strap on, the Authority hasn't even looked at him since and he's still finding ways to win. That way they get their man on top and can put their focus elsewhere. Or, in HHH's words

"YA SEEUUUH SETH, YOU'RE JUST A B+ PLAYER"
>>
>Triple H torments Seth
>they have a long brutal feud
>Seth puts Triple H in a wheelchair
>Seth demands to know why Triple H turned on him
>Triple H says he loved Seth like a son
>knew he would never get over getting favors from Triple H
>decides to recreate Austin vs McMahon to get the fans behind Seth
>Seth realizes he just crippled a man who loved him like his own son
>I love you dad :'(
>>
>>2201313
would mark
>>
What happened? I thought the rumble was tomorrow?
>>
>>2201333
Rollins came out in the middle of Takeover to call Haitch out

Haitch just let security handle it
>>
>>2201313
>Cripple Haitch.
>>
>>2201277
>>What will be Triple H's reason for picking Owens over Rollins?

That's what he's been trying to think of for the last 4 months.

Quite frankly I don't know why anyone cares about this feud. It's pretty obvious that HHH just wants to get carried to another good match at mania after his stinker with Sting(who is one of my favorite wrestlers)

Like with everything he does, he just wants to make himself come out looking better.
>>
>9-10 record
>lost last Wrestlemania

WELL YOU SEE SEFF

I'M GOING TO GET MY WIN BACK
>>
Burying Seth for injuring Balor
>>
where the fuck is the facebook live
>>
>>2201368
this, what was that about
>>
>>2201313
>I love you
>*super kicks out of wheel chair*
>>
His reason would be he injured his true son Finn.
>>
File: hunter.png (108KB, 257x404px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.png
108KB, 257x404px
>>2201277
>[HHH] wouldn't actually bury
>>
>>2201579
But the whole sentence is that he wouldn't bury a guy specifically pointing out real life, legitimate failings that affected the company on air.
>>
>>2201550
kek
>>
>>2201340
deserved a (you) desu
>>
File: absolutekek.jpg (21KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
absolutekek.jpg
21KB, 331x318px
>>2201340
here's a (you) yah magnificent bastard
>>
>>2201338
OK just watched it on youtube. Complete cringe. Seth sounds like he's whining like a little kid before his balls dropped. What the fuck is wrong with his voice. WOAT
>>
File: fatman.jpg (12KB, 343x365px) Image search: [Google]
fatman.jpg
12KB, 343x365px
>>2201550
died
>>
>>2201277
>can we talk about it for a second?
OK Reddit
>>
Y'SEE SETH I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE MAN BUT YOU MOAN ABOUT THINGS SO I CHANGED MY MINDUH AND GOTTA TEACH YOU A LESSONUHH

THE ONLY ONE YOU TRUST IN THIS BUSINESSUUHH IS YOURSELF

SO YOU AREN'T AGAINST THE COO LIKE YOU SAW AT TAKEOVERUHH...

NOW THAT FOOTBALL SEASONUHH IS OVER YOU CAN FINALLY FACEUHH THE GAMEUHH THE 14 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONUHH
>>
Yousee Seth, your just a B+ player. Then they have a blood feud for about a year and half. Kinda like HBK and Haitch did from 2002-2003. Have a hell in a cell match at mania desu.
>>
File: 01278398612§98.jpg (383KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
01278398612§98.jpg
383KB, 940x545px
SethGOD saving Takeover from being an absolute blunder.

GOAT.
>>
He's just

THAT... ugh

DAMN... ugh

GOOD... ugh
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.