[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: C3TnZrmUkAI0QlA (1).jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C3TnZrmUkAI0QlA (1).jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words
>>
I dislike nakamura, but really liked roode in this match. He showed off all his heel bullshit, but didn't look like a chicken shit. He looked like the strong heel who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. Wrestling wise, average. Story wise, 4/5
>>
>>2201292
>Disliking Nakameme
huh? cmon, even with his meme antics and weird neckbeard NXT fans he's still easy a top 3 wrestler in WWE
>>
>>2201273
Have you ever been to a concert? or even outside?
>>
>>2201323
He does the bare minimum to get over and has a good match maybe once every 2 or 3 months. I also don't care for the crazy Japanese man gimmick.
>>
>>2201335
You are adorable.
If anybody tries to bully you I will come running.
HEAR THAT MOTHERFUCKERS?
THIS IS MY KAWAII KOHAI.
MY PROPERTY.
YOU MESS WITH HIM YOU MESS WITH ME.
>>
>>2201351
I had to google wtf you are even on about.
Trying to act alpha while using Japanese cartoons? Sad virgin lol
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (130KB, 1166x849px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.jpg
130KB, 1166x849px
>>2201343
>not phoning it in on paid murican vacation while doing the bare minimum and getting over with the marks while actually trying every once in awhile

money and miles mark
>>
GLORIOUS
>>
>>2201427
And that's why he's stuck on nxt. If that's what he wants that's fine, but I don't really care to watch someone like that. It gets pretty fucking old.
>>
He's the Bret hart of our generation desu.
>>
>>2201452
nakameme doesn't give a fuck if you don't like watching, he's laughing all the way to the bank with this dubya money
>>
>>2201516
Okay.
>>
>>2201452
He's in NXT because it's Triple H's vanity project, he's going up soon, and when he does he's going to the top of the card and will phone it in everywhere that isn't the big 4 ppvs.

Deal with it, mark.
>>
>>2201725
Do you really think that so long as Vince lives and has control of the company, a Jap will be a regular main event force? The guy will live in the midcard at best. He'll probably be given the Tajiri treatment.
>>
>>2201725
He will have a main event push, flounder, go to the midcard, and then disappear after 3 years.
>>
>>2202493
Even if he does flounder it won't be his fault.
>>
>>2201725
>He's in NXT because it's Triple H's vanity project
Close. He's in NXT because he's the only name they've got.

Will be interesting to see what they do for top babyfaces once Nakamura gets called up after Mania.
>>
>>2202518
Are you saying that NXT needs a...

Hero?
>>
>>2202493
Let it go, Dean
>>
>>2201292
This will change as soon as he gets called up
>>
>>2202504
Yes it will. He's skinny fat and doesn't do enough on a consistent basis to actually look like any sort of threat. Even KO started as a brutal brawler before they made him a comedy bit.
>>
>>2202578
All he needs to look like a threat is win.
>>
>>2202587
By that logic, James ellsworth is a pretty big threat.
>>
>>2202595
Well he's got a better record against Styles than Cena...

(So does Nakamura for that matter.)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.