[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Paul such a weak leader?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (48KB, 615x337px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 615x337px
Why is Paul such a weak leader?
>>
>>2197926
NXT was a mistake
>>
Paul is as out of touch as Vince, difference is that Paul does succumb to smarks
>>
>>2197931

But look at what a good job it's done developing a new company face to replace Cena and keeping wrestling mainstream and not a irrelevant niche interest for a dwindling market with nostalgia for when wrestling was better.
>>
>>2197945
No it didn't. Finn Balor has been well-established since his NJPW days, and his NXT career was built based on his NJPW career.
>>
>>2197959
Anon I think he was being sarcastic
>>
>>2197926
WWE will die with vince
>>
>>2197931
>the best pure wrestling WWE has ever produced
>a mistake
>>
>>2197938
How does not Vince succumbs to smarks if he allows his golden boy Roman get pinned clean by Rollins and Balor? Two indy darling?

Or allow Owens to be his "A" brand champ?
>>
>>2197970
But Samoa Joe was well-known by his indie days, he wasn't actually """produced""" by WWE
>>
>>2197975
I didn't say they produced the talent

WWE produced the show, that's what I meant
>>
>>2197970
>the best pure wrestling WWE has ever produced
we already tried that with the new jobberation era. Ratings sank like a brick. And they're doing it again and ratings are sinking again. Vince learned nothing from his mistakes. He needs to stop listening to obese smarks and fire AJetty and the jap jobber gang if he wants to save the company
>>
>>2197978
Triphammer back on
>>
>>2197978
>Shitposting 24/7

That's some dedication, if only you use it on something productive, but who am I kidding? The only thing NEETs are capable of is samefagging in a Japanese forum spouting the same shitty memes and buzzwords daily.
>>
>>2197978
>meme meme meme RATINGS meme meme jobbers meme meme jannetty meme
Great fucking post you retards
>>
>>2197980
>>2197988
>>2197991
Based anons saving /asp/
>>
>>2197996
as opposed to tripfags who are killing it
>>
File: 5437.webm (197KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
5437.webm
197KB, 300x228px
>>2197970

Yea, look at all this "pure wrestling" drawing dimes.
>>
File: 467.jpg (115KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
467.jpg
115KB, 560x314px
>>2198016

Oh wait, wrong pic.
>>
>>2198017
Never drew a shekel
>>
nxt shitters are literally infesting and killing wwe that vince created, fuck triple h and steph
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.