[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The State of Mizetty and Deanetty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Draws vs Janettys.png (1MB, 1704x622px) Image search: [Google]
Draws vs Janettys.png
1MB, 1704x622px
Where were you when the based Wyatt family became a draw while no-draws like Miz and Dean sinks the ratings?
>>
Based spooky swamp guys
>>
Chicks and Pajeets love Orton.
>>
>>2197108
That's why Orton is either winning the rumble or winning the title at EC
>>
>>2197137
So he is drawing. Dean is suposedly hot with chicks too and he is flopping.

Worst of all is that the match is for the tittle and not even that sparks people interest.

>>2197225
I wonder how Harper will figure in the whole angle.
>>
>>2197270
As a jobber. Good ol' Luke
>>
>>2197270
because literally no one gives a shit that Dean is IC champ
>>
>>2197270
Tumblr turned their back on him months ago even they had enough of his shitty wrestling
>>
>>2197225
It would be an epic swerve and, for once this decade, be the culmination of 6 months of storyline.

If the Wyatts eliminate a bunch only for Orton to eliminate Bray, I'd mark
>>
>>2197331
Yeah it sure was good of Luke to lay down for less experienced and pushed stars like Orton
>>
>>2197370
>epic swerve
>Orton betraying Wyatt

At this point the bigger swerve would be that not happening.
>>
>based Miz saves the IC title
>Dean completely kills it
Fire this balding fuck already.
>>
>>2197514
>Miz saves the IC Title

His reign was interminable dreck until Ziggler carried him.
>>
>>2197414
>>2197370
Yep it's too obvious. Everyone has expected this from the start.

Biggest swerve would be Harper teaming with Orton to eliminate Bray.
>>
>>2197522
The biggest swerve would be Wyatt pre-emptively turning against Randy and looking competent for the first time since 2013.
>>
>>2197108
dean vs miz was added like 8 hours later then the rest.
>>
>>2197627
This

And still was able to rack up a 940,000 in half the time

This was Vince testing Based Big Dick Deangod's drawing power and it worked
>>
>>2197522
>>2197528
These are good.
>>
Casuals love Orton for some reason, more than Deanetty that's for sure.

I really hope WWE can look objectively at the reaction based Luke has been getting since that F4W a month ago. Guy is getting over and if they are turning him face and away from Bray, I hope he actually gets pushed.

I think a Dean/Luke/Miz 3-way feud over the IC title could work.
>>
>>2197108
>Blow-off match and major plot advancement in an angle six months in the making vs. Filler match to get the rematch clause out of the way featuring subpar workers

And Miz is STILL mimicking a guy more over than he ever was as the only way he can get heat, I see.
>>
The obvious Snek will betray Bray after destroying the Family angle is going to happen. I'll admit this angle has been more entertaining than we expected, as I don't think anyone expected them to win the belts or be a genuine stable for 2-3 months, but that was just a detour to the inevitable.

I hope this goes somewhere creative. Maybe Rowan is ready to come back and we'll see Bray/Erik vs. Orton/Luke or something.
>>
>>2197747
Its been 4 days now and orton vs harper still has 300k more views.
Keep searching for excuses, mizetty and deanetty are anti-draws.
>>
>>2197747
So? The Harper vs Orton is lower midcard while Dean and Miz are upper midcard and even with this much time elapsed they are still behind.

>The state of Miz and Dean.

>>2197880
Its still a below the card feud (Not for long it seems) vs a tittle match featuring one guy that was the most dominant champion in recently.

There is no excuse.
>>
>>2197881
Maybe Luke and Rowan will break from the family and e4xact revenge on Bray and Orton.
>>
Miz's fucking job isn't to 'draw.' His job is to make you want to see his face punched in and he does it better than anyone on either roster. He made fucking face Dolph Ziggler relevant and no draws like Alex Riley and Damian Sandow relevant too. Don't put him together with Deanetty.
>>
>>2198086
He didn't draw that many people to come see his face punched now, did he? These excuses are getting quite sad.
>>
>>2197108
Based harp goat
>>
>>2198086
Ziggler made himself relevant with the Dean feud.

Also if he really was a great heel people would tune in to see his ass kicked and humiliated.

Miz is just shit all around and only /asp/ cares about him.
>>
>>2197528
Don't be silly
>>
>>2197108
Does Luke = dimes?
>>
>>2198111
There is a reason why they are teasing Luke leaving the family.

Prepare for his solo run.
>>
does anyone even remeber Luke being IC champ
>>
>>2198966
I only remember him holding it with his mouth.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.