[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We post the most retarded times cena went over. Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: borkvscena.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
borkvscena.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
We post the most retarded times cena went over. Pic related
>>
rewatched the match last night. He doesnt even fucking touch lesnar the whole fight up until the end
>>
>>2197099
That a majority of Cena's matches. Hell when he wrestled against Corbin he didn't even touch him until the very end
>>
>>2197097
Vs Nexus
Vs Jericho when he was champion.
Vs Kane when he returned from the Mark Henry injury.
Vs Mysterio when he won the "new" WWE championship.
>>
>>2197106
That Corbin one was pretty much vintage Five Moves of Doom Cena, except he replaced one of them with a Tornado DDT.

Cena seems to be phoning it in real hard on TV these days.
>>
File: 1471055058757.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1471055058757.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>2197121
>Vs Mysterio when he won the "new" WWE championship.
THEY COULDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A WEEK.
>>
>>2197122
the mysterio one in particular had me seething. nigga just gets handed a title match against someone whos already wrestled 2 matches
>>
>>2197097
I thought that match was more like a "shoot" MMA fight where Lesnar dominated the entire thing then slipped up and Cena capitalized by using the chain/steps and winning.

In Kayfabe it made sense since it kept both of them strong with Cena (the loyal WWE guy) a tiny bit ahead.

Lesnar would get his win back 2 years later in dominating fashion, so it kind of put Lesnar ahead kayfabe wise again anyways so who cares.

Now when Haitch went over Lesnar on the other hand, THAT shit was retarded.
>>
>>2197123
>>2197128
Blame cuck man Punk
>>
>>2197131
How did that go? Lesnar taps out Haitch (and Haitch sticks around for a sympathy pop and gets YOU TAPPED OUT chants instead), then Haitch goes over at Mania, then Lesnar goes over Haitch again?
>>
>>2197133
For what? Being over as fuck and as a result a bigger priority than Rey at the time? No thanks.
>>
>>2197136
Rey was more over and Cena vs Rey at summerslam would have gotten way more buys

Blame Punk the anti draw nerd
>>
>>2197141
kys
>>
>>2197141
Except Punk was outdrawing Cena by a lot at the time.

Rey deserved at least to have a 1 month run.
>>
>>2197097
Never. BMJ going over is always the right call. Perhaps reddit is more your speed
>>
i never understood why they never had cena just win the tournament instead of making rey wrestle 3 times in one night, win the strap, then just take it from him the same night
>>
>>2197155
hi vince! still trying to kill the company?
>>
>>2197131
agree w this lad
match felt like a fight and was super dramatic
>>
>>2197160
hi carter! still trying to kill the board?
>>
>>2197155
>Cena going over is always the right call

18+
>>
>>2197171
yes and it's working so far
>>
>>2197097
>>2197099
I just went and watched this match and you two are crazy. Lesnar gets cocky and Cena punches him in the face with a fucking chain. That's metal as fuck.
>>
>>2197123
I bet WWE owes Rey another shot,once he comed back
>>
>>2197295
Rey would automatically be one of the most over guys on the roster if he came back, so.
>>
This was actually a good match. Cena has a lot of balls for being the first one to volunteer to work with Lesnar when he returned. What a leader.
>>
>>2197133
I think you mean thank Punk because there was no way Rey was winning that belt off of Cena prior to the 'new' one being created.
>>
>>2197141
>rey was more over than cm punk during the hottest wrestling angle in years that actually got mainstream attention
>>
>>2197141
>Rey was more over and Cena vs Rey at summerslam would have gotten way more buys
fucking lol
>>
>>2197296
>believing this
lmaooooooo
>>
>>2197141
This might be one the most naive, pathetic post I've seen
>>
>>2197296
on cruiserweight sure, on the main roster nah
he would be jobbing to corbin, miz, owens and guys like that
>>
There is literally nothing more disgusting than a Cuck Manlet apologist
>>
>>2197267
>>2197304
Fuckin right, I love it when Cena and Lesnar are in the ring together
>>
File: cenavskane.jpg (70KB, 468x261px) Image search: [Google]
cenavskane.jpg
70KB, 468x261px
>>
>>2197097

This match was worked perfectly. You dont understand wrestling if you dont like it.
>>
File: ThanksRey.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ThanksRey.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>2197296
Don't forget, anon. Rey is now a manslaughterer at best and a murderer at worst. He's standing on the brink of JUST mentally and will probably lose his grip on reality soon.
>>
>>2198245
Damm angle fucked Ryder and Kane.
>>
>>2198344
Manslaughter
the guy probably had thoughts of suicide after that
>>
>>2197097
Official Cenawinslol power ranking
1: Cena vs Miz - I quit match
2: Cena vs Orton - I quit match
3: Cena vs Brock Lesnar - Extreme Rules Match
4: Cena vs Chris Masters vs Kurt Angle - Submission Match
5: Cena vs Sandow - MITB cash in
6: Team WWE vs Team Nexus
7: Cena vs Mysterio - WWE Championship
8: Cena vs Mark Henry - WWE Championship
9: Cena vs Edge - WWE Championship Royal Rumble 06
10: Cena & Orton vs The entire Raw Roster
>>
>>2198374
>5: Cena vs Sandow - MITB cash in
Fucking this should had been #1.

Wasting a MitB slot for cancer shit shilling.
>>
>>2197141
t. chicano
>>
>>2197186
Hello leleleddit
>>
>>2198374
How are Reyrey and Sandow not 1 and 2?
>>
>>2198390
Look at the state of Sandow after leaving wwe. Based BMJ saving the company and burying that jobber
>>
>>2198462
Then give the MitB briefcase to someone that can be elevated out of it.

Thats suposedly one of the advantages of being Mr. MitB.
>>
Payback 2014 against based Bray
>>
>>2197267

It's a 5 star match.
>>
>>2198477
>Payback 2014
More like WrestleMania 30.
>>
>>2198481
We all knew Cena would win at Wrestlemania, but he didn't have to do what he did to Bray at Payback
>>
>>2198374
>10: Cena & Orton vs The entire Raw Roster

I forgot about this. They ACTUALLY did this.
>>
>>2198374
>vs Sandow
Fuck Sandow, he's a low carder
>>
It's pretty negigible but him winning the 2012 Superstar of the Year slammy was just outright wrong.
>>
>>2198494
it should've never happened to begin with desu. everyone else who cashes in always waits til their opponent is either in or has just finished a long tiring match and has been badly beaten. So in true wwe fashion, the guy whos gimmick is supposed to be the intellectual savior who's smarter than everyone comes out and challenges him to a match straight up. even if he did have one arm, it's cena. it doesn't makes sense.
>>
>>2197123
blame Vince, he had to be convinced to even let Rey hold the belt.
>>
File: BLWG.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
BLWG.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>2198477
>based Bray
>>
>>2198461
Not him but argue all you will about numbers 2-10, #1 is OBJECTIVELY the I Quit match against the Miz. There is no bullshit Cena win bigger than that one, it tops that list by a fuckhuge margin.

For roughly 20 minutes, it's The Passion of the Cena. Cena gets absolutely destroyed by not only Miz, but Alex Riley as well. After everything done, Cena manages to chase down Miz as if nothing happens, belts him a bit and puts him in the STF to win.

Fuck, at least Lesnar took a steel chain to the head and a finisher on steel steps, Miz just took a simple finisher after getting chased down and out-sped by a man he and Riley spent 20 minutes crippling. Cena going over Miz in the fashion he did is THE pinnacle SuperCena comeback and to this day no other Cena victory tops it.
>>
>>2198374
No Cena vs Barrett at TLC 2010?
It's Cena's one match that is both literally and figuratively a burial.
>>
>>2197097
Was that when he took Lesnar down with a chain and an AA on the stairs and Lesnar for some reason stands on the stairs for the second half of the match
>>
>>2198876
That's because Miz is shit
>>
>>2200091
yes it was also when brock almost killed himself jumping over the top rope
>>
>>2197097

I missed most of Cena's WWE run, but I remember one time he went over Cesaro when he was white hot on RAW and he really didn't need to win that match, and it rustled my jimmies a lot.
>>
That time he ruined Sandow's cash-in and buried him forever as a singles competitor.
>>
>>2201782

Honestly it makes sense that the cash in didn't work. giving it a 100% success rate would be bad. A shame that it was him though.
>>
>>2201794

> it makes sense that the cash in didn't work

In that sense it didn't. Cena had an elbow injury, Sandow attacked him before the match even started, hit him with chairs, threw him against the steel steps, rammed his elbow into the post, and then called the referee, then they proceeded to have a full match where Sandow continued to beat him and hurt his arm, and then Cena powers through all of that, hits him with 1 AA and wins without any help. It was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen since Hulkamania days.
>>
>>2198374
Cena vs spooky swamp man deserves a mention, nigga never truly bounced back after that rivalry.
>>
>>2201799

He bounced back in the Taker feud that he single handedly carried, but for some reason they never want Bray to go over in all these important feuds. He's lost his feuds against Roman, Taker, Cena decisively.
>>
>>2198860
>that shirt
Yeah, because nobody comes back a second time
>>
>>2197141
Woke af
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.