[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on the Takeover Card: Elias vs No Way Jose has been announced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sdcvsadcvsd.png (44KB, 1013x282px) Image search: [Google]
sdcvsadcvsd.png
44KB, 1013x282px
Last Hourly reminder that is the card going into Takeover tomorrow so you better go buy some alcohol and some snacks
>>
File: sdcvsadcvsd.png (351KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sdcvsadcvsd.png
351KB, 640x360px
This weeks NXT Results: The Go Home Program

>No Way Jose defeated Noah Kekoa. Noah and Sean Maluta should become a Surfer Samoan Tag-Team. They can be the CAW Uso brothers. Also recently announced for the Takeover Pre-Show will be No Way Jose vs Elias Sampson.

>Eric Young defeated Chris Atkins. Atkins is a Rejected Bodybuilder from an NWA Developmental Facility that got eyeballed by an NXT Talent Scout. He's been with the company since 2013 working Squash Losses on House Shows and Dark Matches.

>Adrienne Reese defeated Gionna Jene Daddio. Its fucking disgusting how Ember hasn't done shit in her division besides trying to make Liv look like she isn't hot garbage. Its kinda like Emma being forced to make Carmella not look like hot garbage as well.
>>
>>2196281
>buy some alcohol and some snacks
or coffee if you want to see the main event. What a terrible card
>>
>>2196281
No one cares about NXT
>>
>>2196296

They care about the talent that is just stashed there like shiny new toys that Hunter doesn't want Vince anywhere near

Hunter just looks content with keeping Nakamura so long as Vince gets to play with Joe.
>>
>>2196292

The show starts at like 5 I think and ends before 8,
>>
>>2196287
Asuka is fucking ugly as shit. Holy Christ how did this monkey get hired.
>>
>>2196296
>>2196292
Takeover shows are always good, even if the card looks mediocre
>>
>>2196310

>/pol/

Your waifufags are unbelievably pathetic doesn't matter which girl you jack off to all of them consider you to be Morbidly Obese virgins

Sasha and Becky have the worst type of stalkers.
>>
>>2196316
>Sasha and Becky have the worst type of stalkers
I can relate..
>>
>>2196316
Fuck off with your pol boogeyman you obese swamp smelling twat
>>
>>2196314

They're forgettable unless something major happens

Like people remember Joe vs Balor Round 2 over Round 1 because fuccboi health officials stopped the match when Joe busted himself open hardway
>>
>>2196318

I see Carter is not only ban evading but trying to enforce his shit memes.

I'm not sexually attracted to someone like Asuka but what's the point on picking on someone else's love interest it makes you seem obsessed.
>>
>>2196328
>beta whiteknighting for his crush
Every time
>>
>>2196335

I hate all the womens athletes I find none of them attractive.

I mean I liked Emma, Carmella and Nikki for awhile but like a normal functioning non-obsessed waifu fag I moved on to women with taste

Maria Kannellis Bennett
>>
>>2196287
jesus chirst that chimpska photo almost made me puke. EW
>>
File: maria kanellis.jpg (13KB, 309x255px) Image search: [Google]
maria kanellis.jpg
13KB, 309x255px
>>2196345
>>
>>2196352

Senpai that even Maria its like those retards who think they're funny posting Gruntilda or Great Khali pretending that's Nikki Bella.
>>
>>2196281
I havent been watching week to week, is Roddy/Almas gonna be on the main card or is it a thing theyre taping beforehand for NXT TV this week?
>>
>>2196309
Bonjour from Europe
>>
>>2196281
Thank fuck. This shit was unmatchable until now.
>>
only watching for my Asuka
>>
>>2196929
only watching for peypey and the drifter
>>
>>2196929
this tbqh
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.