[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: xHQAdoyi.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xHQAdoyi.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Worth buying?
>>
Yeah
>>
>>2195088

Maybe
>>
The back catalog is worth it alone, assuming you're into old school wrestling.
>>
>>2195092
I think I will buy it for the old stuff and the rumble might cancel after the month until mania comes around
>>
great match recommendations? doesn't matter what year
>>
No. Everyone says the back catalogue is worth it but how often do you want to watch Survivor Series 93 with a team of Doink dwarves? It's good if you have no life but it's not worth having it every month unless you're enjoying what they are doing now.

In b4 poor fag, I have had network since launch in UK and have no life and even I am getting to the point where I watch less than 10 hours a month.
>>
>>2195088
I've been watching the super old shit and some AWA, Mid-South and WCCW. DO IT
>>
>>2195103

PPV is worth it alone.

Then you have NXT (inb4 contrarians), a couple of interesting shows, Talking Smack (worth t alone again), and the ability to easily search and watch any old chit whenever you want.

Either that or you watch a poverty stream that cuts out while closing millions of ads, or even watch it on Youtube which is shameful.

It's 9.99 the only way it's not worth it is if you don't watch WWE
>>
>>2195088
It's thousands of hours of content for 10 bucks, of course it is. AE, RA Smackdown and peak NXT would be enough for me.

I wish I had a credit card bros
>>
>>2195127
paypal works too
>>
>>2195103
Good job cherrypicking 1 show from tens of thousands of hours of footage.
>>
>>2195131
Yeah but I can't set up that either because no debit card. It's pretty much impossible for me to open a bank account at this point in time because reasons.
>>
>>2195143
Good job missing the point I was making. I was saying that out of the 10,000+ hours of PPVs most of it is shit.Yeah you could cherry pick great matches/shows but the hours of shit far outweigh the good.

>>2195122
Like I said, if you don't enjoy the stuff they are doing now it's not worth it. If you like that then it could be worth it.
>>
>>2195149
buy a Network gift card most countries have at least one good stockist
>>
>>2195151
>most of it is shit.Yeah you could cherry pick great matches/shows but the hours of shit far outweigh the good.

Show your working.
>>
>>2195155
It depends on personal preference, why are you taking such offence to someone not liking the network ffs. I was just giving an opinion that is rarely voiced on here.
>>
>>2195162
I'm not the guy you were talking to but I can see where you're coming from if you've watched most of the things you ever wanted to see on there, it's not going to be as enjoyable any more, but I haven't even come close to that yet so it's still worth it for me.
>>
>>2195088
I got the 3 month deal for $10 and share it with someone else so yes it was very worth it

>>2195097
Survivor Series 2003 team Stone Cold Vs Team Bischoff
>>
Honestly not worth it, wrestling should be your side dish in television. Get a netflix subscription instead
>>
just saw a tapout commercial are these niggers serious?
>>
>>2195088
Not worth it all. Unless you have no life and can sit around watching 90s wrasslin all day. Everything else you can stream.
>>
>>2195162
>why are you taking such offence to someone not liking the network ffs.

I'm not, just pointing out that you're full of it. And that's clearly rustling you.
>>
>>2195088
watch it in hd on a projector. I dont think ive sat through a full ppv live since backlash though becasue uni work bogs me down. i would say its worth it as long as you arent a super poor fag.
>>
>>2195221
i plan on watching the rumble live though. at least the actual rumble part and cena v styles. woman rasslin can fuck off
>>
>>2195088
Its 9.99 a month. You probably spend 3/4 times that at starbucks

>>2195217
Im so glad im not a poorfag like you
>>
I got charged 9.99$ when it said free trial
>>
>>2195230
I did too, they better take that shit off when I cancel this free trial or I'm gonna be pissed. I've wasted money on far worse things though.
>>
>>2195233
Aww well guess I can watch the rumble live
>>
File: 8987.png (225KB, 572x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8987.png
225KB, 572x292px
just saw this from a wcw chamber of horrors match from 91 lol cheesy as fuck
>>
>>2195233
>>2195230
https://help.wwe.com/app/answers/kbdetails/a_id/100/cat_id/100
>>
>>2195243
much appreciated
>>
So I've spent 10 minutes with my first experience with the WWE Network and I pretty much understand this board and Carter now. He's a network kiddie who's watching the featured list and making threads based on in. He just saw Bash at the Beach 2000
>>
>>2195230
>>2195233
Go to your settings, then click Billing Information. It will show you the status of your account, if it says "trial period" your amount will be refunded if you cancel before your trial period ends
>>
I've had it free since survivor series up until mania because they keep sending 3 month free trials to my original account email and i just open a new account with the link each time

genuinely have no idea how they expect to make money when they do this shit i might actually sub for a month after mania bc i feel bad for them lol
>>
>old stars main eventing
>only new star pushed is ramen
>still overscripted cringy crap for everyone

are you dumb OP?
>>
>>2195320
>actual draws main eventing
>BBD getting pushed because he's the only non-part timer who can draw
>scripted promos for nu males who can't talk for shit
>>
>>2195122
PPVs are shit.
Unless you want to tell me that Hiac or FastlaneEoTl were worthy 9 dollars each.
>>
>>2195088
Depends. If you are just going to use it for modern PPVs then no. If you are going to extensively watch the back catalogue it's great value. I am currently watching all the Raw/SDs since 98, almost up to 2001 now.
>>
>>2195097
Too Cool & Rikishi v Edge & Christian & Kurt Angle at Judgement Day 2000
>>
Shared Accounts is the free alternative to watch WWE Network.If you don't want to pirate,of course.
>>
>giving WWE your money
lmao what a mark
>>
>>2195411
joke's on them I got a free trial instead
>>
It's ok for 3 months or so of nostalgia, WWF was quite damn good between 1999 and 2004 and you can watch a couple of ppv every weekend, some short shows during the week, talking smack, so yeah it's good for a while until you watch all the old stuff.

Definitively wouldn't buy it for the current stuff though, I only care about Smackdown and talking smack, and not paying 10 bucks for it.

If you were into WCW though, avoid it, WWE mutilated the fuck out of the footage due to copyrights and stuff, it's disgusting.
>>
The original shows are fucking crap. I'm talking about Edge and Christian show, Holey Foley, 205 Live, NXT 2016-17. Content is dispensable and forced for the sake of having content. PPV's are more like special episodes with the exception of SS and the upcoming Royal Rumble. It's really only good for the archive of WWE, WCW, ECW.

If they introduced a scheme where you pay $3.99 for the backlog of WWE,WCW, ECW and NXT (without the Original shows and Live PPV) it would be worth it
>>
>>2195324
>Reigns can draw
>is somehow not a "nu-male"

Romannetty apologists are actually fascinating.
>>
>>2195440
this guy is an idiot the edge and christian show reeks of awesomeness
>>
>>2195460
hey edge! love the show
>>
I mainly use it to watch the PPVs since streams are shitty
>>
>>2195122
>Either that or you watch a poverty stream that cuts out while closing millions of ads
It's called adblock, my dude. It's not hard to get 720p wrasslin illegally.
>>
It's 10 bucks. Some of you fucks spend more than that on meal.
>>
>>2195546
I still prefer the good old torrents than to watch it or support that watchwrestling site that monetizes off uploading copyright content. I have no problem with piracy, but making money off it is terrible
>>
>>2195227
>wwe shill
But why?
>>
>>2195103
>2017
>Having a life
Get a load of this fag.
>>
>>2195122
>Either that or you watch a poverty stream that cuts out while closing millions of ads, or even watch it on Youtube which is shameful.
>tfw you don't have cable and this is your life every monday and tuesday.
>>
If the network streamed RAM and SD live, it'd be a no brainer for me. Too bad the WWE are getting cucked by TV networks though.
>>
I love watching the old stuff. Who /primetimewrestling/ here
>>
File: 1485379782583.png (2KB, 438x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485379782583.png
2KB, 438x334px
$10 by itself seems kind of pricey but I just split the cost with some bros 4 ways
>>
>>2195554
I went to Wendy's the other day and a couple burgers and some fries cost 10 bucks, can you believe that shit? Granted, one of them was a baconator, but still.
>>
no.
>>
>>2195143
how often are you gonna watch smachdown from 12 years ago
>>
>>2195088
You like old wrestling? Then its a fucking bargain.
>>
what tiem is the rumble tonight?
>>
Can you use one of those pre paid cards you can get if it has like a dollar on it? I'm trying to scam these fools. Don't really want to give them money they don't deserve
>>
no ,cant even watch raw or smackdown. its actually retarded
>>
>>2195088
Depends on how much PPVs cost where you live. I'd rather pay €12 for PPVs and the old stuff, than pay €24 for PPVs on Sky.
>>
I'm cancelling after mania unless they add chromecast support.

Inexcusable
>>
>>2196414
>I can't afford $10
>>
>>2195097
Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio Halloween Havoc 1997

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn NXT Takeover Dallas 2016
>>
File: 1484616795359.png (858KB, 710x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484616795359.png
858KB, 710x730px
>>2195088
For me the WCW vault alone is worth $9.99. Back catalogue so I can catch up and PPVs is icing
>>
If you're a wrestling fan its one of the best things you buy because of how massive the collection is of old shit

If you're in it for the PPVs you might as well just watch a free stream unless you care about your video quality that much
>>
>>2196414
>I'm trying to scam these fools
go back to nigeria cunt. It's like 10 dollars. Use your lunch money.
>>
>>2195088
I like to replay the old diva matches and fap
>>
>>2198237
I am canceling until they add in an option to stop autoplay
>>
>>2198486
kys
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.