[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's he gonna do this year to avoid elimination?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: kofifront-1452394913-800.jpg (17KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
kofifront-1452394913-800.jpg
17KB, 600x337px
What's he gonna do this year to avoid elimination?
>>
>>2192939
Crowd surf
>>
>>2192939
use trombone as pogo stick
screencap this
>>
2012 - hand stand
2013 - chair hop
2014 -
2015 -
2016 - Big E shoulders
Fill in the blanks
>>
>>2192953
2015 was the rosebuds catching him.

I think 2014 he landed on the barrier and managed to jump back to the ring
>>
>>2192939

as he's about to hit the ground he lets out one long super fart that propells him back into the ring and makes the whole first row vomit and when he gets back in he gets tossed into the sick
>>
>>2192939
it'd be epic if he just got eliminated clean.
>>
>>2192939
I think they should cram as many escapes as they can think of in this one Rumble, to the point that Kofi makes it to the final four/three, he deserves at least that after so many years being the highlight of the match.
>>
Swerve, he wins the rumble
>>
>>2192939
He is fucking Alexa
>>
>>2192939
lands on his back with both feet off the ground
xavier and big e pick him up and throw him back in
>>
>>2192961
This. By a member of New Day.
>>
>>2192946
You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>2192958
Cringe
>>
Lands on his feet outside the ring, then the referees declare him not eliminated because of the boot sole between his feet and the floor. He then takes off his shoes and socks and jogs around the ring to drive the point home, treading only on the dead skin, beads of sweat and subatomic particles separating his living body from floor.
>>
He's going to be caught by the ghost of Mike Brown, and he's going to toss him back in the ring.
>>
He will come out bald and referees will believe he's Titus, kicking Titus instead of Kofi.
>>
Backflip into his own ass and enter a pocket dimension that is supposed to transport him to the main event at WrestleMania. However Kofi is too lazy to improve this technique so it will accidentally return him to midcard hell for another year.
>>
>Hangs over the top rope with one foot dangling from the apron
>Gets knocked down

A.
>Lands on one foot
>Hops back to the ring on one foot since both feet have to touch the ground.

B.
>Pretends to fall down only to hold himself up with the rope and keep only one foot on the ground while he waits for other New Day members
>>
Since it's New Day he'll probably land on his booty and twerk back to the ring.
>>
>>2192957
marked out during 2014 desu
>>
Lands on his head but his legs ae hooked ringside, so he stays as a corpse for 10 minutes there
>>
A member of the new day(possibly big E) is about to save him, then realizes he wants to win the match himself and dramatically lets him go/eliminates him.

Sparking off a new storyline of infighting and feuding within the new day.
>>
>>2192939
It's sad knowing he'll never be allowed to win
>>
Dropkick an autist wearing a KO shirt and backflip into the ring
>>
He will levitate off the ground ala David Blain.
>>
>>2192939
He's gonna Trevor Lee stomp one of the refs on the outside and hop back into the ring
>>
>>2192992

It'd be nice if Big E tossed the other two out and got far in the Rumble. He's the obvious breakout star when they split.
>>
>>2192939
Multiple people are eliminated. He lands on the barricade and he will make his way to the ring by stepping on each individual person "Floor is lava" style.
>>
>>2192957
>landed on the barrier and managed to jump back

Wasn't that Morrison?
>>
>>2193559
I was actually Melina but she jumped on Batista's dick and managed to jump back
>>
>>2192939
>>
>>2193559
JoMo was 2011, similar spot, but Kofi actually landed on Rusev who slammed him onto the barrier whereas JoMo just landed straight onto the barrier
>>
>>2192939
hopefully he refuses to be eliminated in protest of the racism and misogyny prevalent in the WWE
>>
get eliminated off camera again
>>
>>2193570
ALSO DON'T FORGET THAT TWO MEN WON FROM THE NUMBER ONE POSITION, ONE OF THEM BEING SHAWN MICHAELS
>>
>>2192939
Lands in a jet pilots chair and launches himself back in.
>>
Lands on Braun Strowman, which leads to a feud, Braun Strowman vs New Day at Wrestlemania kick off
>>
>>2193088
This is the one I can see happening the most.
>>
Braun's gonna punch him so hard he flies out of the arena goes all the way around the world before landing back in the ring.
>>
new day should come out all in row on horses done up like unicorns and he should jump on them continuously the make it to the final four
>>
File: 14563752933891.jpg (89KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
14563752933891.jpg
89KB, 260x259px
>Kofi will never win the rumble
It hurts desu
>>
I hope even well after his retirement they still dig Kofi out each year for his Rumble spot.
>>
>>2193597
"WHOS THE OTHER GUY, TO WIN IT ALL MAGGLE? XD"
>>
>>2192939

Win it.
>>
shark cage will be at ringside he will jump inside that
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.