[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do neckbeards still insist that he can't wrestle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Why do neckbeards still insist that he can't wrestle?
>>
Not agreeing that he can't but here's why
>bad at selling
>stupid expressions
>limited repertoire
>calls spots too loudly
>matches contain little wrestling and lots of sports entertainment
>goofy as fuck gate when standing or running

On the plus side he's one of the strongest wrestlers ever and he's good at creating a compelling match and performing it without messing up, i.e. "working". It's just the style of his performance isn't very good and he isn't a good wrestler.
>>
>>2192789
He can't run the ropes right and it would one day cost him when he loses his footing.
>>
>>2192807
So he literally is Hogan?

>>2193023
But he'll get his foot back, right?
>>
>>2192789
>neckbeards
Why do neckbeards do anything, really?
>>
>>2193024
Cena is the better wrestler for sure, but still not a good one, and Hogan's style worked in the context of 1980s WWF. There's also a sense of real passion to his selling, which Cena lacks.
>>
He's mastered the 'sports entertainment' style of wrestling, but that isn't much of a compliment.
>>
File: 1483718060257.jpg (10KB, 194x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483718060257.jpg
10KB, 194x299px
>mfw smarks cream their pants when Ambrose does an elbow drop but think the five moves of doom are stupid
>>
For a while he was pretty shit in the ring but he's been improving every day since his debut.

Has anyone with ability shit on him as an opponent? Punk and AJ both enjoyed going with him and praise his abilities.
>>
He phones it in a lot of matches and aren't squashes, so he can't be excused like Lesnar with the “He's supossed to do little because he's too strong“ thing
>>
He's not necessarily a bad wrestler, he just manages to wrestle the same fucking match every time he goes to the ring.

He's pretty good at the moveset he has, but hardly ever changes or improves.

So he's really good at wrestling a certain way, with a certain set of moves, and has a hard time improvising or doing unexpected moves etc.
>>
File: 1482126387420.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482126387420.gif
2MB, 280x358px
to quote what he said on SmA+ck.
"I wasnt made for the Indys, I was made for Right Here"
He doesnt have the skillset that a Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, or Neville have, but he has so much fucking charisma, and passion for what he does, that he puts on one of the greatest shows whenever he steps into the ring. The reason why imo hes had 5 star matches with Punk or Jericho, is because he makes a storyline much more than just a 1v1 match.
>>
>>2192789
They don't. Why do retards on this board insist on creating opinions held by fictional beings then arguing against said fictional beings? Most fans approve of Cena now
>>
>>2193515
Straight up delusion senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>Cena can't wrestle he can't work like the guys in the indies and TNA

>he's ruining wrestling
>he buried bray Wyatt guys he buried that motherfucker
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.