[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a "smark"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the big lebowski.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
the big lebowski.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>attitude era fanboy
>also enjoy 80s, early 90s, and ruthless aggression era, but to a lesser extent
>exclusively like heel Cena
>CM Punk makes me cringe
>current product is fucking unwatchable to me
>don't give a shit about indie darlings, but if they're good, they're good (AJ is based, Record Lowens is shit)
>female wrestlers are meh except for a few
>can't stand the shieldettys but I feel Dean and Roman have potential

so, am I a smark?
>>
I think you're an anti-smark but not sure

What do you think of Kevin Nash Scott Steiner and hulk hogan?
>>
>heel Cena

wat
>>
You are one of the greatest marks of all time. Great for you.
>>
>>2192245
>Kevin Nash
decent talent who needed to be filtered instead of running the show, opened WCW's coffin with his NWO empire obsession

>Scott Steiner
NO SYMPY

assuming you meant
>Scott Hall
Extremely talented retard who chose booze over success and let Nash overshadow him his whole career

>Hogan
the GOAT, but needed to be kept on a leash the same way Nash needed it

>>2192249
word life
>>
>>2192265
no I meant Steiner, he's an anti-smark favorite

You not really liking Nash though takes you off that. In the middle of smark and anti-smark
>>
>>2192264
thx
>>2192272
well I don't necessarily dislike him. I like him as a big man and with the right opponent(bret) to push him, he can even be a good worker. by the time he got to dubya cee dubya he was a decent promo too. he just needs to stay the hell away from creative.
>>
>>2192243

Why do you feel the need to label yourself?
>>
>>2192243
>>2192245
>>2192272
Anti-smarks mostly thrive on their perceived superiority over other fans and are their views being heavily contrarian to any modern wrestling fans'.

I'd pin him as a nostalgia fag. He likes the OG product and wishes it stayed like that, but is willing to recognize old fashioned talent when he sees it.

Also no anti-smark would admit they like modern women's wrestlers.
>>
>>2192302
That makes you a smart mark. Not a smark IMHO. You know the smarts of the Wrestling business yet you have your preferences of a mark. That makes a good Wrestling fan IMO.
>>
>>2192243
>thinking record low roman and deannetty have potential

smark
>>
>>2192243
You're posting about wrestling on the Internet so yes, you're a smark. It's irrelevant what your opinions are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.