[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the shield a failed experiment in the long run? All 3 have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: showbiz-seth-rollins-03_4666.jpg (24KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
showbiz-seth-rollins-03_4666.jpg
24KB, 350x231px
Was the shield a failed experiment in the long run?

All 3 have simultaneously machka'd the ratings.
>>
No they got the next big draw, Dean, out of this
>>
>>2192082
please for the love of god stop trying to ruin every single thread of discussion with your shit memes
>>
The shield reunion at Survivor Series this year was the biggest pop in months.
>>
>>2192107
Dean has a ton of potential

even Roman does if he could just learn to talk

Seth is just... JUST
>>
>>2192082
The failed in the way that they didn't live up to expectations as singles competitors, but they sure did a lot better post break up than most wwe stables do.
>>
Yes I think the lowest ratings on raw have come from the Shieldettys, HBGay, and record lowens as champ
>>
>>2192179
Shawn still having one of the lows after 20 years is very impressive
>>
Roman and Dean could both be great if they just put more effort in. As is neither seem to care much about their jobs and don't really want to be there

Seth was great with his flips and cackle and curb stomp, too bad that he doesn't do any of those anymore
>>
It's interesting how many people blame the talent when the writing is awful, theyre overly scripted, unnatural, cast incorrectly, have no edge, and all over exposed
>>
>>2192226

Basically this.

Roman seems intent on actually improving, at the very least. He's just got a lot of ire for being pushed before he was ready built back up, and it's still hurting him to this day.

Dean just needs to give a fuck more often. He's pretty over, but he's not main event because of matches like that train wreck with Lesnar.

Seth needs creative to stop fucking strangling him. He's getting Roman tier writing, but he's got EVEN LESS of a character and a direction and half the push.
>>
Seth could be the guy for WWE.

Deanetty and Romanetty are useless though.
>>
>>2192116
Seth is a great chickenshit heel. You cannot possibly tell me he's not a great wrestler or a worse promo than Roman.

The main thing about The Shield is that all three work so much better as heels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.