[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been pushed nonstop for nearly 4 years >Isn't over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: romanetty.jpg (108KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
108KB, 640x378px
>Been pushed nonstop for nearly 4 years
>Isn't over and will never be over

When will Vince throw in the towel?
>>
>>2191963
Whenever he dies is when Roman will stop getting pushed to the moon
>>
Never. We're going to have Strowman fed to him, then Goldberg fed to him, and he still won't be over. Maybe after all else fails they'll finally turn him heel, but Ramen is never going away.
>>
>>2191963
Soon. Vince will turn him heel, I can feel it. Corporate Reigns, Monster Reigns, Cocky Reigns,etc. It's coming.
>>
>will never be over
>smark types this as Roman lives rent-free on his mind and keeps parroting to himself that the guy who gets the loudest mixed reaction on Raw is """not over"""
>>
>>2191963
he is the most over guy on the roster
>>
>>2192012
>>2192016
>m-muh top face being booed means he's over!!!

the fedoramen delusion in this board
>>
BBDWTS
>>
>>2191997
He needs a heel turn so that he has a chance of getting over as a face in the future. Vince is too retarded to realize this though.
>>
>>2191963
>When will Vince throw in the towel?

At this point I'm I believe Vince will let the WWE die before he is proven wrong about Reigns.
>>
BBDWTS
>>
He gets the best reaction in wwe
>>
>>2191963
You forgot to mention
>one of the most popular wrestlers currently in WWE
>talked about everywhere bringing attention and interest to the product
Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are constantly about him, even aspies can't stop talking about based sizeable Labrador.

If you're bringing that kind of interest you're doing something right. Even if smarks get butthurt and threaten to stop watching (they never stop watching)
>>
>>2192434
The same thing would happen to anyone they pushed as hard as roman

except they might actually get over
>>
>>2192043
>boos which are now a meme like "you suck" makes a wrestler bad
The butthurt boos are just making him more sympathetic to the casuals, not to mention smark comments everywhere online bringing Roman more attention to the mainstream.

Grumpy retards shot themselves in the foot when they started the boos. As shown by the increase of cheers he's been getting. Now Roman looks like a big deal with the monstrous reactions, and alot of fans simply go with the guy that looks important.
>>
>>2191963
Never. Vince is old and rich. He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
He has the highest amount of likes on FB, only behind Taker and Cena. Even shitty fanpages made by Indians for him have more likes than some of the other guys on the roster. He's over for the audience that WWE is aiming for.
>>
>>2191963
Roman is over as fuck. He's the most over full timer in the company. He's way more over than Cena now. He always gets the biggest pop and the most crowd noise and reactions during his matches. All he needs to do is come out to the ring and he wakes the dead crowd up. He does this every week on RAW and RAW PPVs.
>>
>>2192447
Do you think fatass Owens, Muslim Zayn, failed face turn Seth etc would do better than Roman and the demographic he goes after?

The roster has been shit for years that's why Roman is pushed to the moon. He's got the casuals, children and women on his side. He's also not an indie midget that can't lift big guys, he has a good look and decent moveset to boot.

I do like the idea of Seth as the main face but he's already had plenty of pushes, it doesn't seem to work unless he's heel.
>>
the autism has arrived
>>
>>2192460
Wrestling retards seem to think boos=bad for the company

Cena carried the company for years with boos because he was over, the first year Cena started to get a de-push was the year the ratings started dropping. Now they're trying to get him back in the main event but alot of the Cena casual fans have left.

WWE would be a lot worse if Roman quit because he targets the same demographic as Cena.
>>
I'm amazed people sit on there laptops, and try to say that the most over wrestler is Roman, when everytime his music hits the arena erupts in
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>The resident anti-Roman autist bumps the thread again
>>
>>2194559
they're trolls. they think that if they say he's over enough times, that people will actually believe it.
>>
>>2192465
>He's also not an indie midget that can't lift big guys,

Most of those "indie midgets" are stronger than him.
>>
>>2191963
Wasn't Triple H the one pushing for him backstage?
I've seen some stories about it, but you can never trust the dirt sheets.
>>
>>2194939
Roman's push is textbook Vince.

If you watch anything featuring Vince's "Guys" in the 90s (Luger/Diesel/Michaels/Maivia) they're just as insipid as Roman.
>>
>>2194936
Imagine believing this, sad isn't it?
>>
>>2194947
>gets outmuscled by KO in every match they have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdbDhbkjMZU
>>
>>2194947
It's the Australian autist from /wooo/.
>>
>>2192434
>Even if smarks get butthurt and threaten to stop watching (they never stop watching)

I mostly stopped watching. Other than big events. Royal Rumble, WM, Summer Slam, Survivor Series. Sometimes I watch Smackdown.

It's /asp/ that I can't quit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.