[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rollins face turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: sef.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sef.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
It is quite impressive that WWE managed to botch this up.
>>
he's just shit. it's entirely on jasethy
>>
>>2190984
>It is quite impressive

no it's not. that's par for the course.
>>
he's not likable

just naturally he has a face you'd dislike and his voive turns people away
>>
>>2190991
I'm sorry to say so because I love Seff but it's true. He's shit now
>>
>>2190996
this a hundred times. If you put present day Chris Benoit on TV he'd be more likable than Seth is
>>
>>2191021
Sad but true. Great wrestler but really obnoxious.

Also all those stories I read here recently don't help...
>>
>>2190996
His moveset is totally face. The problem is they fucked up the easiest shit ever by having him return from injury as a heel. Then slowly turned face kinda sorta over what felt like 3 months.

Its amazing how much harder WWE makes it on themselves these days.
>>
>>2190984
Blame fedoramen, when he came back from his injury he was white hot, but typical vince doesn't want an actual over guy to outshine his samoan fleshlight
>>
>>2191021
>present day Chris Benoit
But he's d-

oh
>>
>>2191036
>Jasethy
>over
>fedoramen
Sup stalker
>>
He was a shit heel and never won a match clean. so no one takes him seriously. They need heels to win clean to make them look strong but they never do that unless it is Brock
>>
>>2191047
>>2191036

Imagine actually sitting here for hours on end talking to yourself in a 4chan thread. Imagine doing it every single day and still failing to get your shitty forced memes over. Sad!
>>
>his whole "face" turn started with him just being jealous that Triple H chose KObese over him and he wanted his place as HHH's heel lackey back
I genuinely have no idea what creative was thinking here
>>
Seth was only good as the chickenshit heel. Bring back Based J&J so they can carry him again.
>>
>>2191047
>>2191072
Sup fedoramen
>>
ONLY Roman is allowed to be a top face. NO ONE ELSE.
>>
>>2191072
triphatter is just a lonely man. Everyday he gets closer to blowning his brains out on live stream as the ultimate worked shoot
>>
He's been shit since the injury. Actually, he started to go downhill before it, around the time of the sting/kane feud. Remember all the high-flying shit he used to do? I don't think I've seen him do any moves other than neckbreaker, slingblade, pedigree since he returned. It's almost like...a 2nd Roman?
>>
>>2191216
Same moveset as Finn but replace pedigree with one million dropkicks.

WWE fucking sucks these days man.
>>
>>2191029
>all the stories i read here
You can't be serious
>>
>>2191223
Of course I'm ignoring the blatantly false ones... But there must be some truth behind the rumors man
>>
>>2191109
The best part is his face turn revolves around him complaining about the exact same shit he was doing a few months ago, so really he's just salty af

They just sort of made him face, there was no real turning point and I remember initially fans didn't really even know he turned so there was this half boo/half cheer reaction he'd get

>>2191135
His chickenshit heel run was GOAT, even if people bitched about it every week it's much better than the picture that followed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2YYy3NUJA
>>
>>2191216
His match with Zayn this past Monday was probably his best since his return but yeah, he's not the same. He's still my guy though but his moveset does seem more limited now.

Ironic because when he was heel everyone talked about how great he would be as a face since it'd unlock all the flippyshit. It's injuries though man, what can he do. His sunset flip powerbomb used to be great but he can't do it anymore. His buckle powerbomb --> Curb Stomp combo was awesome too but those two moves aren't there anymore either.

Oh and his attire's shit now too.
>>
>>2190984
WWE really does have an uncanny ability to fuck things up. How many times have you seen a storyline start and think "Wow this is great, even they couldn't mess this one up" and they do? Like clockwork.
>>
Seth was great as a little bitch heel, the weakest champion of all time. with JJ and Kane and all of that
I can't take this fucker seriously
>>
>>2191231
Pinhead
>>
>>2191271

Thats cos Vince or Steph sees something is working and cant fucking help but tinker with it to get an unsuitable talent merged in with it, or get themselves involved so they can take the credit if it goes well.

For example, the womens revolution was all stephs idea dont you know (she'd have us all believe)
>>
>>2191254
Do you think he'll keep using the pedigree after he's finished with HHH?
>>
File: 1421722400369.gif (3MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1421722400369.gif
3MB, 450x251px
>>2191709
Who knows, it doesn't suit him but I think he's gotten better at it. There's also the fact it looks worse because guys don't want to take that impact to their face anymore so they don't jump down so much as kneel down.

If he was to get a new finisher I don't know what it would be, maybe the phoenix? Don't see him doing that every match though. I think he'll probably keep the Pedigree desu. Curb Stomp was legit one of my favourite finishers ever. It fit Seth to a T
>>
His finisher should be the double top rope suplex. It's one of the best moves I've ever seen. Too bad everyones already kicked out of it.
>>
>>2191935
I was watching some AE earlier and it surprised me to see The Rock beat HHH with a low blow and then a Fisherman's suplex.

That got the 3 count but earlier in the match he hit the peoples elbow and that was only a 2. Might be nice if every move outside of finishers stopped being underpowered. It's smarky af but it's sometimes hard to get excited at all these near fall moments when you know whatever move was just done is never going to get a 3 count anyway.
It's finishers or nothing
>>
>>2191423
So your the carter eh
>>
>>2190984
Maybe they shouldn't have feuds with a CEO who is more concerned with visiting DC and running NXT than your feud
>>
>>2191746
>>2191935

Seth chin music
>>
>>2192017
Everyone and their mother is using that now, it pisses me off
>>
>>2190984
I still have 0 idea when the fuck he turned Face.
>>
>>2192075
when his dad hhh betrayed him and cost him the belt to the guy who has killed the ratings the most next to dean ambrose.
>>
>>2191231
What rumors?
>>
>>2191992
>he hit the peoples elbow and that was only a 2
depends what time in the AE. people's elbow was at first a joke heel move(like jericho's pose pin).
>>
>>2191254
Man this was fucking dumb
>>
>>2190991
>its his fault he returned from injury white hot and then cut a heel promo

go fuck yourself you stupid damned cunt
>>
File: cancerman.gif (3MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
cancerman.gif
3MB, 500x278px
>>2191746
A mediocre woman does it better
>>
>>2190984
He's a natural heel. You can enjoy his performance all you like, but it isn't in his character to be a likeable person.
>>
>>2193027
She really doesn't
>>
>>2193027
It was sold well, done like shit.
>>
>>2192996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg2uG7B9iFk

Never fucking forget how desperate that crowd was to love Seth, but WWE wanted none of that love.
>>
>>2193746
That fucking pop. How can WWE be so incompetent.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.