[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth's excuse for not attacking Triple H despite his multitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: seth.png (40KB, 528x302px) Image search: [Google]
seth.png
40KB, 528x302px
Does this make enough sense /asp/?
>>
File: ysee.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ysee.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
>>2178757
THAT'S GOOD SEFF BECAUSE Y'SEE

HERE'S THE THING SEFF AT WRESTLEMANIA YOU AREN'T GOING TO FIGHT THE GUY IN THE SUIT OR THE COO...
>>
>>2178757
Rollins looks dumb this whole feud has been badly booked just like everything else on RAW
>>
>>2178757
It doesn't make him look like a fool, but it does make him look like a pussy.

Still, that's not entirely a downside, because it adds a bit of depth to his character as a face.
>>
>>2178757

He's suddenly honorable because Triple H screwed him?
>>
everyone figured out Gaytchs plan of staying off TV until football is over except Jasethy apparently
>>
My problem with Twitter Bullshit is that they can't decide when it's kayfabe and when it's just them being them
>>
>>2178768
Just like how Orton was suddenly a good guy when Evolution kicked him out.

It never works. The writing is and has always been shit.
>>
>>2178757
It doesnt given that even Roman busted him while in his suit.

Seth is a nu-male cuck.
>>
>>2178768
Yep. He was totally prepared to screw over the other guys until the very second Haitch turned on him. Now we're to believe he's a good guy
>>
>>2178787
wow, Vince worked you good, huh...
>>
This feud is shit. Seth looks like a complete idiot. Why did they have to start it so soon ayway?
>>
>sudden """face""" turn
>sudden best buddies with Based Big Dog
>capped it off by reminding everyone how he screwed his own best buddy at Wrestlemania
>gets booed after
>the state of Jasethy
>>
File: (you).png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
433KB, 800x533px
>>2178841
>Based Big Dog
>>
>>2178828
If someone like Roman that doesnt has a personal agenda with Haitch can do it why not Seth that actually does?
>>
>>2178845
because he's booked like that and triple H is purposely avoiding TV until after the football season?
>>
>>2178848
Im talking about Seth pathetic excuse to try to keep kayfabe alive, he should had said nothing.
>>
>>2178836

>i have to have the title to get to triple h
literally why
>>
>>2178852
anyone keeping kayfabe alive is based, smark
>>
>>2178857
Dont do it unless you do it like based Jericho.
>>
wow, so he's the anti-Steve Austin?

that's his new gimmick

officially anti-draw
>>
So...

>Seth doesn't wanna attack Triple H at his jobas the COO.
>Seth wants Triple H, THE KING OF KINGS, THE GAME, THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN, THE ASSKICKER to come face him in the ring.
>Triple H isn't responding because he doesn't care enough to answer Seth's challenge....yet.

It makes a level of sense, I guess, but why don't they just acknowledge it on TV.

Like, have Seth say "HEY HUNTER WHY DON'TCHA COME OUT FROM GORILLA AND FACE ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE, BITCHBOY." and when nothing happens, Seth just shrugs and says, well I guess he doesn't have the guts.
>>
>>2178757
Is Seff trying to rhyme like Dr. Seuss in this tweet?
>>
If they were smart they would make Seth attack Triple H at the next TakeOver when he goes out the to put himself over.
>>
Seth "Peaceful Protest" Rollins
>>
Sethetty only wants to fight him in his undies
>>
Seth should have screwed Team Raw over months back since he told Steph he'll burn it to the ground if he had to..
This shit is almost as bad as last years
Hx3 vs Shield member beef.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.